"Cultural Marxism" is fake

Why do so many people on Sup Forums constantly parade around the term "Cultural Marxism" to refer to anything they don't like? Notice how they never cite the works of the Frankfurt School themselves but merely go off on conjecture about the members' Jewish origins? Well this actual Marxist has debunked the myth:

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
youtube.com/watch?v=FFpGf7aPXNA
youtube.com/watch?v=c7as0pFxPYc
youtu.be/ZIO4oSLwK3A
youtu.be/mucb6r8tFAI
youtube.com/watch?v=hhwePFyB5g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the dog girl

thx for repeating the same thread

>this one frog has been posting leftist propaganda for months
>nothing to show for it
Sad!

You're welcome.

>when your claims have been debunked at least 3 times yesterday but you need to autistically post the same thread over and over again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Reminder that last time we listened to marxists 150,000,000 people died and western civilisation was destroyed.

They haven't been debunked. On the contrary, Sup Forums can't provide any evidence for the existence of "Cultural Marxism", or prove that the Frankfurt School and their works have any link to modern idpol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

>rule 1 print your own money
>rule 2 isolationism
>rule 3 true capitalism

anything else is fail eventually

This doesn't mean anything. You have to explain what aspects of feminist theory have their root in Judaism or Jewish culture. Last time I checked Judaism is an extremely patriarchal religion which bars women from most rituals and denies women the right to an education.

It's not hard to understand. Marxism strives for economic equality using a model based around the idea of class.
Apply that to culture, and it's easy to see what is and what isn't Cultural Marxism. Essentially, anything under the "social justice" umbrella would count.
Are you asking us to prove to you that things like feminism and BLM exist?

I've already pointed out that quote as a fake. Horkheimer was against full-blown revolution.

The sad thing is cultural marxism, and/or the general Jewishness that was the Frankfurt School, wasn't the only Jewish scheming going on in Germany during that time.

'Who will save us from Western civilization?'
Quote by György Lukács, one of the marxist philosophers.
also
>Antoni Gramsci
>(((authoritarian personality))) by Adorno
>all the critical theories

Maybe it's not just the Frankfurt School but marxist plot to destroy Western Civilisation i 100% real.
Communists failed to build their utopia on workers revolution, so they had to find a new way to achieve this. People are more bounded to religion, tradition and family than social status, so they decided that those things must be destroyed. Gramsci said something like "people are bounded by *burgeois culture* so we have to give them (((new))) patterns of thinking".

You have 10 seconds to convince me cultural marxism didn't cause the great gamergate war of 2014, which awoke the nerd to the media's lies, alienated them and took their revenge in 2016 w Trump.

Remove the Jew remove the problem.

Do I really need to load up the other threads I BTFO'd you in for pasta? You post the same garbage thread every day and get blown the fuck out every single time.

I see this retarded leaf is fucking everywhere spreading the same shit like it's a brand new revelation.
I think it's time mods dealt with fucking constant spamming by a single individual.

I know of the Spartikus League. What do the economic/political theories of Rosa Luxemburg have to do with Judaism?

I thought you weren't a Jew, why are you checking out all the Jew threads? You've proved me right. 30hrs now.

"Video game journalism" is a gigantic spook.

gotcha jew
kikes havent been patriarchal since the 2nd century

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

The point is that Jews use feminism in order to destroy Gentile families, divide men from women, and lower our birth rates by promoting hook up culture and abortions.

Its much harder for an outside parasitic force to control us if we see eachother as one cohesive group, that is why the Jew divides us with ism, and by promoting identities based on individual interests instead of identities based (non Jewish) religions, nation origins, or race

>kikes havent been patriarchal since the 2nd century
"Thank you g-d for not making me a woman." - not patriarchal?

>"to refer to anything they don't like"

Yes, I call pineapple on pizza cultural marxism.

Reminder that bombing a lecture theatre at a leftist university with a TATP backpack bomb is the single most good act anyone can undertake. It removes the next Soros, the next Hillary Clinton, the next Podesta, the next Susan Rice, the next New York Times journalists. No matter if you spend your entire life working fulltime to care for wounded animals or cook soup at a soup kitchen, any good you do will be insignificant compared to that.

>The point is that Jews use feminism in order to destroy Gentile families, divide men from women, and lower our birth rates by promoting hook up culture and abortions.

Bullshit. Feminism pre-dates Critical Theory and even Marxism.

Btw guys this is the (((OP))) who runs /ptg/ and posts in it for 12hrs a day. A literal kike crying for people to banned on Sup Forums

Unfortunately true Judaism is very sexist. Hasidic and orthodox Jewish women have to shave their heads or risk being ostracized

Yes, so why are we blame da joooz for feminism?

How much do the OPs of /pig/ get paid? They are obviously on Donald "good goy" trump's payroll

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

>x doesn't exist because I don't like labels
>rape isn't real, it's just forced sex
Very enlightening.

I sat in their thread for the last hour. It's fucked. Nothing like Sup Forums at all.

Can i get a QUICK RUNDOWN™..
What exactly is Marxism, what does Cultural Marxism imply, and how is it different from.any other Leftist utopia?

Except in this case, there's no evidence proving the Frankfurt School were part of a "conspiracy" to infiltrate western culture. Critical Theory is a reflection and critique of culture within modernity and capitalism.

Because kikes don't practice what they preach. How dense are you?

Op is a kike. Cultural Marxism is real.

Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFpGf7aPXNA

Remove the Jew remove the problem.

Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

>Cultural Marxism is real.

Prove it.

Really?

This cuck literally thinks Marxism is science, what a fucking retard.

>X isn't real so Y isn't real
so THIS is the power of autism
also sage

Actually Jews have a serious feminism problem in Israel.

Well said. K I K E S G T F O

OP talks about economic Marxism, Cultural Marxism is an umbrella term for leftist movements.

watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=c7as0pFxPYc

51 Minutes.

Thats a bit of an EXTENDED RUNDOWN™

Here's a kike talking about cultural marxism as well.
youtu.be/ZIO4oSLwK3A

And a Rabbi just telling the truth about the justified hatred for Jewry in Europe.
youtu.be/mucb6r8tFAI

That video has been debunked so many times.

Adorno had very little to do with The Authoritarian Personality and actually regretted getting involved with it.

Marcuse was NOT some hippie-guru but was highly critical of hippies and the New Left.

The guy in the video looks like a beta faggot.
Why the fuck should I listen to someone who's bias towards gobbling kike propaganda and semen is extremely evident?

>french kike makes same thread every day

reporting for spam Juden

I debunked this reply before you even typed it into the reply box
try again

Both of these people have no idea as to what they're talking about. The Frankfurt School actually took quite a bit from Judaism and traditional Jewish thought.

Cultural Marxism is a concept.
Concepts are social constructs.
Denying social constructs is violence.
Violence is rape.
Rape is a social construct.

"Social construct" fetishism isn't Marxist, but post-structuralist.

>doesn't refute it
>NO THEY R WRONG DEY KNOW NUFFIN

wow really titillating debate you're having here

great thread, make it again tomorrow kike.

why are you still posting?
your right to reply or post has been debunked

For the same reason SJWs always go on and on about white privilege. It's a piece of bullshit they tell themselves to justify their assholery.
And they always use some circumstantial evidence to "prove" it.

Meanwhile, neither of them read more than two books in their entire lives.

here's are your (you)s now please, shoo

deFUCKINGbunked

nice proxy

>1 post by this ID

It hasn't. No one has been able to prove the link between the Frankfurt School and modern SJWs.

DEBUNKED DEBUNKED I HAVE DEBUNKED YOUR RIGHT TO EXIST PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

Not Cultural Marxist.
A lot of them were probably secular or atheist.

Not him but thanks

Hasidim don't preach gender equality though. The Jewish revolutionaries in Germany were secular or probably reform.

>right has been debunked

Look up feminists by ethnicity it will really fire those neurons especially since ((they)) never built their own country

Wow 3rd time the Same thread

>William Lind
>credible

Pick one. I take it you also think the Schiller Institute is credible.

Not an argument

>rights
these can be easily debunked without government to enforce them

Mmmmm it really makes you think

The magnum opus of the Frankfurt School, aka Institute for Social Research was a series of books under the heading "Studies in Prejudice"

You didn't sat there. You spammed the same ancient infographics that you are spamming now.
The same ones that everyone has already saved twice in their jew folder.
As if it's up to you to go redpill the normies on jews. While being on a containment board for anti-semites for fucks sake.
It's insulting, that's what it is. And it makes you look like a paranoid schizo.

There's only one thing Kikes are good at. They need to be gassed

He's not credible. You are using a bad authority.

>out of context bible verses

Because most of the people pushing the 'Cultural Marxism' meme don't actually believe it in the first place - it's just an excuse to claim that modern civilization is an evil conspiracy put there by The Man (or The Matriarchy, in their formulation) to oppress us and everything will be perfect once we all take the red pill.

The underlying motivation varies - there are a lot of shills selling ebooks or water purifiers or something. There are the Men Going Their Own Way recruiting fellow misogynists to validate their lifestyle. There are hooligans trying to get us to alienate all the women you know because they think it'll be easier to convince us to break shit if our lives are shit. There are sincere schizophrenics whose delusional complex has centered around variants of redpiller propaganda. There are old-school Nazis pushing it as a way of easing kids into Nazism. There are stormfags pushing it because they want donations.

PS: text arguments with links work better than videos IMO.

>0.05 shekels added

Kys kike

t. Once proud donator to Israel

>half truth propaganda pics
Actually have any rational arguments?

I'm not Jewish.

I wanna fuck that

You have to go back

Thanks Ausbro, you the real MVP.
OP is a faggot kike. Saged and hidden.

>it's da joooz
Great argument...

>can't refute him
>falls back on appeal to authority

kys kike, you're so fucking bad at this. you haven't debunked shit

you kept insisting that your definition was the only true one so when someone said "this is cultural marxism" you went "no it's not because this is how I define it". Which is a retarded argument. It's like saying Marx has nothing to do with communism because he wasn't a member of the communist party.

Good times!

>0.10 shekels added into your account

Try harder

Sup Forums defines "cultural Marxism" as 3rd wave feminism, modern anti-racism, "check your privilege", etc. This has nothing to do with either the Frankfurt School or the actual methodology of Marx. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhwePFyB5g8

you haven't made a single fucking argument in the entire thread, just attacking sources and playing semantic games like some sort of filthy jewrat

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them"