How do we sterilise Africa Sup Forums?

How do we sterilise Africa Sup Forums?

(Just the humans btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mass sterilization is very difficult, if you want reliable outcomes, with medications. I don't think it's a workable solution

just flood the place with aids, sterilisation for money, the nigs would be lining up at the door to get a bit of money.

Give the ooga boogas who want to have sex 24/7 those new male birth control pills, or even better, vasectomies. They'll even be for it cause all they care about is the sex. Population will drop overnight.

You don't need to do anything except for cut aid and secure your borders.

They will cull their own population through disease and war just as Eurasia had to.

Please do not associate north africa with the rest of sub saharan africa.

>implying Arabs aren't the ones who need sterilising

give welfare to niggers who will sterilize themselves.Even if doesn't kill all niggers, it will remove the worst niggers in one generation

You don't you just stop giving them food and letting them into first world countries and they'll be dead within a couple decades, then we can just roll up in land cruisers and gun downtown the few remaining villagers left, just like the good old days.

A giant continent wide outbreak of untreatable Chlamydia.

Check birth rates, fucktard

Just bomb them dammit.

>implying that *any* Arabic birth-rate is acceptable

Maybe you're the ones who need who a bit of sterilization so you can keep those inbred rates down

kek, i suppose it is harder to inbreed when you have 15 under-age brides to choose from

Hope they spawn some plague or aids 2.0 that is more lethal

zika virus,ebola,malarya,damn virus are so based

Entice the western feminists go and spread their ideology there

There must be something we can do to shift their attention to the geographical anus of humanity

Le inbred maymay

>Entice the western feminists go and spread their ideology there

It should be fairly easy given the readily available supply of black dick

Christucks need to stop sending gibs.

>Anglobabby is butthurt that his mother is also his grandmother

we send a bunch of water with drugs, then we hiroshima the ones that still survive.

>(Just the humans btw)
RIP South Africa

napalm

This.
Plus tying the tubes of women after they have had 3 kids

fuck off ahmed

Stop all foreign aid. It will be over pretty quick

STOP FOREIGN AID

Empire 2.0

Malaria agent ain't a virus, But this isn't what I wanted to clarify more

These guys are more resistant to malaria due to the protective effect of Sickle cell anemia these guys have.

The best we can do is to give them all hell and deport to their home countries.

>(Just the humans btw)
>humans
>africa

>niggers were meant to get in the oven from birth

Give bill gates more funding for vaccines; controlled release of viruses & divide and conquer on the population.

"Pacifying them" again.

Vaccines, just like Bill Gates

Give a woman 100 usd every time she has abortion. Since blacks don t think about the fuure ahe will take rhe money and probably be sterile by the third one. Far less money than actually delivering a nigger into the world. 100 mil delivera 1 mil les niggers onto the world,thonk how many billions are wasred on them i europe and in africa with welfare prison and aid

moisten my gunghole daddy

Use those septic bombs that only affect people with a certain genome.

Extremely this; start cutting off their donations and enact extremely strict border controls keeping them in Africa

Distribution of free chicken wings, fizzy drinks and watermelons enriched with synthetic progestins and estrogen.

>normie antics

Fuck that. Just set up organisations that will pay them $100 to be sterilized. The "gibs" will be so strong that no one can resist. Register the organisation as a charity, saying it aims to fund start ups for the next batch of African female tech CEOs.

bring the White man back

They will starve to near extinction in the coming 30-50 years.

-Rapidly growing population
-Virtually no increase in domestic food production
-Increasing dependence on food imports
-All food imports are paid for by western aid (and produced by China)
-No infrastructure do distribute food outside cities with major ports

Its built for a disaster (success).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island

>In 1944, 29 reindeer were introduced to the island by the United States Coast Guard to provide an emergency food source. The Coast Guard abandoned the island a few years later, leaving the reindeer. Subsequently, the reindeer population rose to about 6,000 by 1963[6] and then died off in the next two years to 42 animals.[7] A scientific study attributed the population crash to the limited food supply in interaction with climatic factors (the winter of 1963–64 was exceptionally severe in the region).[1] By the 1980s, the reindeer population had completely died out.[2] Environmentalists see this as an issue of overpopulation. For example, ecologist Garrett Hardin cited the "natural experiment" of St. Matthew Island of the reindeer population explosion and collapse as a paradigmatic example of the consequences of overpopulation in his essay An Ecolate View of the Human Predicament.[8]

But the white man is the problem, the bombing, the exploiting of resources, keeps the Africans poor, and poor people will have high birth rates. The Chinese are doing the right thing in Africa.

>being anally destroyed

>Just the humans

You mean the kafirs. They will do it themselves. They want to turn South Africa into Venezuela. Which means that soon there will be a shortage of everything. Including antibiotics and antiseptics which will guarantee that the birthrate will go down.

To make it faster, this is what I would do.

In the interests of equality, you make all manual labour jobs in the country 50% female by law and scrap any sort of lenience towards pregnant woman. Therefore there will be a huge demand for woman in mining etc, which means you will be sending their pregnant woman down mines. Which will make having kids undesirable for them as they will have much more money without kids.

You therefore solve the poverty problem and the kafir problem at the same time.

So you want to sterilise the only people ((((whites)))) left on this continent? KYS

If you are refering to niggers though, then I simply don't know. I know they are multiplying hard but aren't they dying fast enough? All I hear is "ooga boo each minute in africa 60 nigglets die". I mean it isn't about sterilisation it is more about effectively killing them faster than they reproduce.
So far we have
>AIDS
>Ebola
>Malaria
>Niggers being niggers (homicide)
>no food/water

I've never fully understood how they are able to reproduce and still not be in recession if they are barely able to provide for themselves (as individuals).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

We start a propaganda campaign where we preach having less children and reward those who do. Once it becomes the social norm we take it up a notch and we contaminate the water to sterilize the population. We just have to get our guy in power.