WARNING: USA false flag attack 26th April

Operation Gotham Shield in NYC on the 26th is a false flag nuclear attack which the US Government will blame on NK using it to justify a retaliation attack aka WW3 (China support NK, you shall soon find out.)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjD_fLKwbrTAhUE7yYKHfLvDTMQtwIIJTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg&usg=AFQjCNHvDZD__d4w-GBy8o5ktuGwVCAK6Q&sig2=iRo62PpjrcWiZEI_ex4IhQ
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-may-choose-next-major-anniversary-for-show-of-force/news-story/b3bc147f03686e65db91cd9f9a5364e3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tenth thread this evening
WHYYYYYYYYYY

I seriously hope it will happen, I'm tired of this world "peace"

checked

how do you know?

Stop being stupid.

please

this is the 833282nd happening thread

can we get it right once

>make a different gay prediction thread every day
>broken clocks it
>omg pol was rite again!!!!

pure cancer in the making, folks.

>Norks
>hitting NYC

This would be like Somali making a nuclear strike on a freighter out to see.

It would make more sense for them to nuke Alaska, same outrage, same justification. A target that they are more likely able to hit.

IF, and a big IF their nukes have gotten to the point to be put ontop of a rocket.

remember the "Trump April 26th" video from the turnpike last year?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjD_fLKwbrTAhUE7yYKHfLvDTMQtwIIJTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg&usg=AFQjCNHvDZD__d4w-GBy8o5ktuGwVCAK6Q&sig2=iRo62PpjrcWiZEI_ex4IhQ

SINK
THE
CHINKS

EMP or sub attack.

Hitting NYC means nothing of true value will be lost.

>That url

a van loaded with a davy crockett is enough

>A FEMA-led exercise is taking place between April 18 - May 5, from what I could gather the 24th is the date it will actually go down.

>The exercise is linked to several other DOD and DHS/FEMA response and recovery exercises.

>The exercise is about 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered safe during the DOD Vital Archer Exercise, while one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area takes place, and one smaller detonation on the US/Canadian border.

-NNSS.gov: nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
-FEMA (Download): gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
-FEMA 2 year cycle: fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
-EMSI: emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
-GNYHA: gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
-Calendar for NJ Medical: leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
-NRT (download): nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452

The drill will happen on the 24th in the U.S. which is the 25th in North Korea.
North Korea.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-may-choose-next-major-anniversary-for-show-of-force/news-story/b3bc147f03686e65db91cd9f9a5364e3
>The country’s military, the Korean People’s Army, will mark the 85th anniversary of its founding on Tuesday, April 25, and speculation is growing that the rogue nation will celebrate the occasion by launching another ballistic missile or testing a nuclear weapon.

Can anyone enlighten a non-burger what the fuck is going on? Is it like a pre planned nuke attack which has a official maneuver pdf files with dates and shit.

Is it official or what? Quick rundown on the exercise?

Hello based vietbro, how's it going man

won't hurt to bump this thread

Whatever. Bring the apocalypse on then. On a scale from lightly to completely how dead am I if I live right near Sandy Hook, NJ? Will I suffer in the wasteland or be granted an early reprieve?

If this was REALLY (((happening))) i feel like info on it wouldnt be so easily accessible by autists like us

it is a drill, a simulation for training.

thing is that in the US lots of weird stuff happened around those drills in the past.

like e.g. exactly the event that was supposed to be only simulated.

> how's it going
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hịch_tướng_sĩ
> In the face of these dangers to the Motherland, I fail to eat during the day and to sleep at night. Tears roll down my cheeks and my heart bleeds as if it were being cut to shreds. I tremble with anger because I cannot eat our enemy's flesh, lie down in his skin, chew up his liver, and drink his blood. I would gladly surrender my life a thousand times on the field of battle if I could do these things.

Because these threads are actively being taken down and Operation Gotham Shield websites are being removed as well, that is no coincidence, keep the circulation flowing guys this shit is serious.

IT'S HAPPENING:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4