Islam confirmed for reddest of all red pills

Islam confirmed for reddest of all red pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a muslim man said that 1+1 is 2
wtf I'm converting to islam now

Kekistan zindabad!

Muslims don't even believe in Freedom for men. If you try to worship the moon and practice Wicca in Saudi Arabia, they'll chop off your head. How is this news?

0% chance this is real

this is true even though they worship a moon god

>moon god

Lol a lot of us muslims hate Saudia arabia for being too extreme

>live in country where organized crime goes unpunished and people are used as slave laborers for a wealthy Jewish elite
>All news outlets are dripping with propaganda and psyops
>Routinely murder thousands of civilians in the middle east and destabilize their countries, destroying anything that isn't "democracy"
>Have the sheer audacity to wonder why people are driving trucks into crowds of people in your country
EU / USA btfo

t. moderate headchopper

Saudi Arabia is ruled by Jews. Saud family has Jewish roots, who do you think put them in the throne in the first place?

wtf I love Islam now

Ya Kek

Ya Pepe

Ya Sup Forums

(((eternal anglo)))

shia =/= sunni

huge fucking difference mate

i like choppers too i want to become a pilot one day

repent from your idolatry and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour

Based Khamenei. I honestly respect that man.
>inb4 Muslim shill

I'm saying the truth man ;C

Islam can become ally against international kikes. Question is, how?

shia islam is the least cancerous. ziocons fucking hate iran.

Iran has always been based

Ony kikes, saudis, cuckservatives, neocons, tumpfags, and american christcucks hate them

/thread

So Iran has a Central Bank not owned by Rothschild Jews and speaks the truth about Jewish plots to screw up society?

No wonder the Mass Media hates Iran.

Islam is definitely a bastion of conservative principles and traditionalism, I'll give you that, but it has serious problems:

>boring, crappy plagiarized scripture
>little theological consideration of mercy (granted, when taken too far in the other direction, problems will ensue i.e. cuckstianity).
>it's holy language is Arabic and its holy locations are Arabic, that is to say its centered around Brown people and Brown culture
>takes its antipathy towards icons to a retarded level
>clashes with secularism on principle
>has a long, long history of enslaving, raping, and waging war upon Europe and Western civilization
>encourages polygamy. This is one of the reasons that the Islamic golden age fucking collapsed. Europe was able to rule the world because it sublimated the sexual urges of its males into more productive, outward efforts. No hoarding of the means of reproduction = no beta uprisings = profit.

House of saud is jew.

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist.

Where's the fucking link, OP?

this

A broken clock is not right once, but twice a day.

Allah was the only statue Muhammad left standing, the moon God.

You are(muslims) worshiping not the god of Abraham but the god of a polytheism.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

Iran is nearly Sup Forums the country
>hates jews to the max (us & israel)
>nearly homogenous
>conservative girls, but some freedom allowed
>enforced patriachy

Islam is the same thing, old man.

You all worship Satan.
Maybe you should UNDERSTAND what's inside the Quran instead of MEMORIZING IT LIKE A MORON.

And yes, the Quaran states that:

"Allah is the Lightbringer, aka Satan, the Serpent from Hell".

Same shit as the Talmud, really.

Take that you, Devil Worshippers.

And state funded sex changes for trannies

Islam is so fucking redpilled and makes you so exciting that you instantly kill your wife because she forgets to wear a burka.
Sounds really enlighting ,i think i must convert immediately.

Also definitively non-white.

Just because we want patriarchy and women to be second class doesn't mean we want to fuck goats and chop of hands for stealing bread.

what? it's like only 60% persians.

And yet still most white people in the world have been convinced that 1+1=3.

>Muh master race
>Muh Muslims are inferior

what

>hoarding of the means of reproduction
its called survival of the fittest you communist virgin.reproduction isn't a human right.weaker defunct disabled people shouldn't have kids that will inherit their suffering

Only we Muslims are increasingly correct while cuck alt right turds are increasingly kike

It WILL reach a point when the right will have to align with best Islam simply to destroy the left.

All of this. When the West uncucks itself, it needs to be on our terms, not on those of some desert warlord cult which bashes their heads against the ground 5 times a day.

Ideally I imagine a four fold society supported by 1) agrarian traditionalism, 2) absolute enlightened monarchy, 3) paternalistic colonialism and 4) a Ideologically pro-Crusade, pre-Reformist church who acts the facilitator of a corporatist status quo, all of which will be underpinned by strong ethnic nationalism.

he's saying that gender equality myth is only propagated and celebrated by white majority nations

"Therefore by their fruits you will know them"
The muslim world is a nightmarish shithole of poverty and violence. So thanks but no thanks.

tru dat

but only stormfags claim whites are the master race

the alt-right knows asians are smarter

> Lybia finally getting their people into the developed world, best insfrastructure of Africa

> le bombs for democracy

And yet still most mudslim in the world have been convinced that 1+1=666

>Muh Muslims are peaceful
>Muh Muslims will rule the planet
>Muh inbreeding ist a Muslim strength
>Muh Mohammed wasn't a pedophilic warlord

That's right. Let Brown!Chad horde all the women and maintain your miserable third world existence.

those are things claimed by crazy white liberals, not by actual muslims

do arabs even deny that Mohammeed has a 9 year old bride?

Eesa,peace be upon him was no more than prophet who worked his ass of to convince you people to follow the right way.

You ended up worshipping god alongside him AND his mother because diversity ,I suppose. And you also refused to stop committing sinful acts despite him asking you not to because "muh pleasures" and "muh flesh is weak" bullshit. And continued to wage war against each other for the stupidest of reasons and that only stopped when the threat of complete nuclear annihilation was possible.

That is why The Prophet Muhammad,peace be upon him was Prophetized in the first place,someone had to continue doing what Eesa and the previous Prophets tried to do as their message wasn't loud and clear enough.
And he was the last of the prophets because Allah's message was finally loud and clear through him.

Moors on Sup Forums? fuck off

Shias are self-destructive, they rather beat themselves with chain knives to honor their dead while Sunnis rather kill some infidels and loot a European city. That's the difference.

>worshiping the moon
baka desu senpai

Irans leader just dropped a red pill pretty based fâm

It ain't red enough

i bet you're inbred though
how's it feel?
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

yeah islam is redpilled as fuck.
fucking muhammad married one of his first cousins and you all wanna emulate that faggot.
why didn't allah tell you that inbreeding is bad?
he dropped all that scientific knowledge in your quran, but couldn't mention inbreeding?
maybe the whole point of islam is to make everyone inbred retards in order to make everyone happier.
we can all become like those overly confident low IQ niggers that don't know how fucking stupid they are.
mashallah you dirty brown inbred fuck

Says the Moor capital of Europe

Too bad Islam is total shit and fake

We want Sha-, I mean democracy! Death to the We-, I mean Assad! Oh muh Ummah: where did this moneyz and weapons come from? Wtf, we love Jews now!

Oh fuck Iran is based as fuck.

Muslims in the West are lying cowards ,
at least i respect the Arabs how have the strength to stand by their Idiology.
If Arabs want to live by their one rule i have no problems with that, but they should stay in their own Lands.

sauce please, this shit has to be shared on kikebook

Nah I'm not inbred. I don't know where these bullshit stats on inbreeding in Muslims come from, but it's only the poor class who do that. Everyone I know is not inbred. No one in my family is married to cousins etc.

meanwhile...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

That video is stupid as fuck. If you buy that video you don't know what cultural marxism is.

Do you think that looting European cities and killing infidel's is a sign of strength?

Also, despite me not knowing any inbreds personally, I'd still hold that it's better to fuck a hot cousin than a nigger, and have a half nigger President for 8 fucking years.

So 99% of muslims are inbred.

>His country does not have a Supreme Leader
Must suck.

Yeah, no.

Most of mohammeds so called prophecies didn't even come true. He is a false prophet and leads nowhere else than hell unless you repent.

Whoa. How'd you know?

Americans are 100% retarded, race mixing didn't help your iq that much

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance. Matthew 24:24-25

Please argue about your abrahamic cult in the desert where it belongs.

I prophesize that I come over there and blow you into tiny pieces Allah willing, you degenerate animal.

It works tho

Yes, it works in turning Europe towards Reich mode.

Fpbp

stay safe iranianon dont let (((them))) destroy you. eat some ghormeh sabzi for me.

>Shia confirmed for the reddest of all red pills
ftfy

Fuck semites and fuck sunnis.

>Islam

>Red pilled

>Flag

Makes sense

>Islam confirmed for reddest of all red pills.

Then convert.

Enjoy your new alcohol-free lifestyle and agonizingly painful adult circumcision.

Khamenei looks more like a Jew than anyone, big nose, troll ears, thick white beard, the revolution is nothing but a Mossad psy-op.

>tfw he's whiter than half my graduating class
>tfw amerikwa
take the iranipill

>Try to convince my friend that genders aren't equal, but that they have their own unique specializations, roles, and bonuses
>They don't even let me finish the first half before they flip out

I don't see why you'd want literal gender equality. Wouldn't it be nice for women if they had some good jobs that men weren't preferred for, and those jobs were just as glorified if practiced well?

Fpbp

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T AMERICANS BOMBING IRAN AGAIN BY NOW