Leftypol here, sincere question

>Leftypol here, sincere question.

Why shouldn't we punch alt-right fascists when they threaten us with helicopter rides?

What am I supposed to do, just stand and stare while these creeps take my freedom away, if they ever take state power?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#Further_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should definitely punch any nazi you see. Be sure you film it so we can laugh at you getting curbstomped

They threaten you with helicopter rides because you're pushing ideas that are proven to lead to mass murder. Throwing you out of a helicopter is seen as a public service.

>threaten us with helicopter rides
>implying random "nazis" in the streets own helicopters
Punching someone who has just said something to you is fucking retarded

Maybe you should stop trying to destroy society and abolish the bill of rights, then maybe you wouldn't be getting a helicopter ride.

>fascism doesn't lead to mass murder

What's the alt right?

Why shouldn't you? Why shouldn't we punch you weebs who constantly threaten us with gulag?

Our ideologies are incompatible and always will be so go back to your Jewish containment board

HAHAHAHA

>dream on, faggot

>deaths under fascism
>10 million
>deaths under communism
>120 million

*sips tea*

I don't think you understand what fascism is

Fascists don't threaten with helicopters. That's an An-cap Reddit meme. Fascists threaten with gassing you or burning you in an oven.

*swirls wine poshly*

Just get into the helicopter and shut up.

The question is rather the following
Why would we not offer you free helicopter ride since you guys love to punch "nazis" so much ?
You guys jutify everything with muh revolution and progress

mass deportation != mass murder

The only freedom your going to lose is the freedom to threaten other people's freedom.

You need a slurpee, normie

>alt-right fascists when they threaten us with helicopter rides

First of all we should clarify that free helicopter rides are given to you by the ancap or alt libertarian branch.

These people have nothing to do with the "alt-right" bullshit label. They are distinct from the Trumper redditors. They don't have anything to do with the NatSoc contingent who would gas you instead. Our centrists and classical liberals would unfortunately try to defend your civil liberties, but only given that you don't "punch nazis", since that's an unprovoked aggression.

You really have to try and be more specific.

Diversity is Sup Forums's greatest strength.

>the holocaust happened
(((You)))

Freedom? You jest, you are two groups of morons attacking each other.

If you want freedom, you're on the wrong side.

I could go for a slurpie right now

>alt-right fascists
99% of the people Antifa attack are not fascists, and even the ones that are usually didn't start the violence.

I dunno.

Do they *have* a helicopter? Are you getting on it? Maybe you're over-reacting.

If they are threatening you with helicopter rides, threaten them with punches. You are answering with violence to words.

>attempted genocide

Because we would kick the shit out of you, fag.

>1 post by this ID

>words meaning anything ever

Naturally, we should punch any lefty for words too, right?

The road goes both ways.

What are you LARPING about? We're full of ex yu faggot worsippers.

Pinkos are not human, ergo, pinkos do not deserve human rights.

jump out of the helicopter next time they offer

Chugs VB

You don't have a choice, faggot. Now get in. We're going for a ride.

Do it faggot. I'd be more than willing to prove the age old stereotype of heavily armed psycho redneck gone wild gone sexual gone goyim 2k17 [must watch social experiment]

You can try.

>one post by (OP)..........
Still, you have no freedom, you are a cult member.
>>sage

reformatted my comp and forgot to filter Slovenia again

thanks for reminding me, proxybro.

Communism is clearly worse but it doesn't really make fascism look good either

I want /leftypol/ to leave.

>someone said something I don't like, better hit him

Nice to see the left staying true to their beliefs.

You faggots started it. Now reap what you sow.

drains coopers

Do you?

>Why shouldn't we punch alt-right fascists when they threaten us with helicopter rides?
I honestly hope you punch more "nazis", because what recent events have shown is that when you get too uppity you get BTFO. So go on cuckboi, get out on the street and punch some nazis :^)

>no proof

>Muh freedom
>Communism

Pick one

>Why shouldn't we punch alt-right fascists when they threaten us with helicopter rides?
Because no one is actually throwing you out of helicopters. Do I need to explain this?!

>What am I supposed to do, just stand and stare while these creeps take my freedom away, if they ever take state power?

That's funny, you're looking to take my freedom away if you took state power. Perhaps you should look at what's being mandated.

You're not fighting for communism. You're fighting so faggot's won't be offended by any speech. You're fighting for racial and gender lines and enforced parity.

You're fucking stupid.
Please, fall out of a helicopter.

>commies complaining about people taking their freedom away

isn't that your end goal anyways?

Well in that case

Jews weren't German, let alone people. They were communists attempting to take over the country in bloody revolution in Germany from 1918 to when Hitler took power, and part of Hitler's rise was due to all the terrorist attacks against right wing rallies throughout the 20s that led to the creation of the brownshirts.

>ANTIFA
>no fascist
Puck 1

Wearing masks as a large group to stand in public for the sole purpose of shouting down people with disagreeing views and not allowing them a voice is literally terrorism. Antifa is a big fuckboy cringefest. Regressive leftists are intellectual weaknesses to society

I honestly can't wait until the next time she gets punched in the face.

I guarantee you anyone threatening to give you a helicopter ride is shitposting.
Just as you currently are shitposting about gulags.
Nobody's taking away your legal right to be a communist, since you don't have that right in the first place. Communsim has been illegal in the US since 1954.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#Further_history

Capitalists and communists get the same treatment

Can we rename ANTIFA Communism+?

I mean it's Communism which has embraced LGBTQ right?

Well no administration has enforced it since JFK I imagine. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this position we are in today. Just goes to show how "for the people" our government truly is.

>someone said words to me so i am entitled to assault them

bait thread

>Leftypol here
Still?

Friendly reminder that Nazi Germany was steamrolled by a never ending wave of mindless commies

Actually that's more likely genuinely a leftist than not. That is literally how their logic works for the most part. Don't forget all the "progressive" values and ideologies they throw away at the first sign of disagreement or challenge of debate. Self control isn't part of the left in politics.

*Slams a 6 pack of jim beam and coke in a can

The allied forces were a bunch of commies huh? Go read a history book until you're not retarded

>Have an unpopular believe system
>Everybody who opposes said system is a fascist
>All fascist must die

Why does everybody hate me???

The problem is who you label a fascist. It seems to me that a lot of conservatives that simply exercise their rights to freedom of speech and assembly are being labelled as fascist in a bid to justify violence and silence dissent. That seems pretty fascist to me.

>whats wrong with punching alt left fascists who threaten me with gulags, reappropriating my wealth etc...

Morals and ideals should be consistant to be worth a damn.

Also, Antifa seem to target nice safe sorta fascists. The ones at protests. The ones that are mainly nazi larpers and basement cucks. You really wanna bash the fash? Start attacking police stations and military strongholds, corporate and political elites along with media and other pillars of state power.

But you wont, because its not really about tackling fascism. Its about virtue signalling. Ego masturbatory circlejerking faggotry of the highest order.

>look ma, i punched me some nazis, how many big boy points do i get?

This.
Please come to America. We need more like you

if you want RWDS to become real, keep thinking that way.

There is only 1 helicopter in Slovenia.
Calm your tits faggot

1. You should do whatever you believe you have to do.

2. We joke about helicopter rides. You actually punch.

2.5 Granted, that's because it's easier to punch than obtain communists and helicopters.

3. The only people taking away freedoms, and who openly call for and practice taking away freedoms, are liberals/leftists.

3.5 Just wait until your Islamist allies take power. Kek.

That's what he just said. The left wish to install "fascist", oppressive dictatorships. The Right is opposed to this.

Hence wanting to throw you out of a helicopter, before you install your "utopia" where everybody is chained to a corporate overlord and living in dystopian, repressive hellholes with no freedoms and probably look forward to being culled after failing the second round of re-education in the Progress Camps.

Don't you understand? You are fulfilling my streets of rage fantasy like there is no tomorrow.

Opens up a new bottle of Bundy sculls it.

Actually, they've embraced LGBTQP.

...And Wahabism.

I imagine their meetings are quite divisive.

You're doing that thing where you confuse economics with crazy dictators.

>Antifa

>Attacking police
>Attacking corporate power
>Attacking the government or state in any manner at all

Kek. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Ever notice how many prominent Antifa fags work FOR the government...?

Especially in the U.K.

>What am I supposed to do

Wait in line until the helicopter returns.

You are supposed to ignore the bullies at school faggot.

*eats burger*

>1 Post by this id

>Stalin: 60 million dead, Russian economy ruined, mass starvation

>Pinochet: 3,000-10,000 dead, economy strongest in South America, high quality of living, not Venezuela

Its no contest mate

You can punch a nazi. But a real one, not some granny, kid or woman.
And please film it, so that we can see how you get beaten the shit out of you.

The problem with lefties beating people is that they always pick the people who are weaker than they are.... and since lefties are already the lowest scum, they need to beat 80 year olds and kids. And most of the time they even need to outnumber them.

I don't think they like LGBTQ all that much anymore. Maybe TQ, but look at the last Berkeley Riot with the sound off and only pay attention to fashion choices.

I'm not even gay taunting, it's just clear who's got the 'rainbow coalition' thing going on.

>espouse ideology that literally murdered more people than all fascist rulers combined
>oy vey you threaten me with helicopter jokes, why do you persecute me

Dont be mistaken, fascists,Nazis, and commies all get the bullet when the time comes because they are all statist cocksucking demagogues, but you nation wrecking fags that swear you are liberating people because your marxist college professor made you feel special are a special kind of worm.

Communism isn't just an economic system.

Why shouldn't we ignore ideological subversion when they threaten us with slide threads?

What are we supposed to do? Just stand and stare while these creeps take our communication medium away?

My grandaddy would have confined you to North America if he hadn't worn himself out fighting on the Ostfront. I know your american historians like to pretend it was all you, but you wouldn't even join the war until the Ruskies had done most of the work for you.

OP is fake and gay. Ignore and sage.

Everybody knows the so called "antifa" are provocateurs paid by Soros.

We on the other hand are regular folks who just want a normal life based on common sense.

Zarad tega, ker vecina libtardov spada pod definicijo fasista debil.

topkek

No negotiations with Communists, except related image.

Define "nazi"

what kind of fantasy world do you live in?

yeah, Spain used to be fascist until the late 1960s. There was no mass murder there, you can't even remember it, the worst criticism that can be levied against them is that it was mildly economically inefficient

just dont be a communist, duh

one is a meme, one isn't.