Pepsibro

anyone contacted pepsibro? will he press charges against that antifa faggot Eric Clanton?

Other urls found in this thread:

keepshooting.com/british-police-riot-helmet.html
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/21/no-gov-dean-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.0999f95307b6
youtube.com/watch?v=38j8pSOekiY
youtube.com/watch?v=IMZ9818T-pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Feminist tears

Would anyone have cared if this dude died?

antifag advocates vigilante justice.
if I ever run into Eric Clanton, vigilante justice would commence.

next time bring pic related,its only 30-60 bucks to save your almonds keepshooting.com/british-police-riot-helmet.html

"the left should not be getting people fired or in trouble for things they say or do outside of their job"
*Sup Forums does exactly that*

He has contacted the police and is pressing charges last I heard.

The cunt was trying to crack people over the skull with a bike lock to try and silence other peoples free expression of ideas.
Stop pretending they are the same thing.

liberal faggots detected. dont talk about principles you swines btw.

>He has contacted the police and is pressing charges last I heard.

Godspeed! Has anyone contacted him, recommend him legal services!

Hope that scumbag Clanton ends up in jail getting arse raped by a bunch of neo nazis

Wrong.
He wasn't "silencing other people's free expression or ideas" he was silencing hate speech which is NOT a protected "right".
All you right wing nazis love to say "MUH FREEZE PEACH" but have no Fucking clue what it means. All it means is the government can't make laws suppressing free speech and hate speech isn't free speech you backwoods hillbilly.

not really

Fuck you libtard.

There is no such thing as hate speech.

Fuck your feelz

>suppressing free speech and hate speech

false dichotomy.

Would you like a free helicopter ride?

"All you right wing nazis love to say "MUH FREEZE PEACH" but have no Fucking clue what it means. "

It's like you're actually retarded.

Even assuming the guy offering a Pepsi to mock idiots dressed in black with their faces covered was "hate speech"

Evene leftists outlets like the WP say you're idiots.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/21/no-gov-dean-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.0999f95307b6

I don't like that hate speech your spewing
>SHUT UP

By that logic child, burning the American Flag is hate speech since it offends the patriots of this country. Are't you going to be late for class?

won't happend, eric is seen as a hero to normal people and pepsibro got what he deserved

What normal people think being hit with a bike lock is deserved??

>Sriracha shirt

Yeah totally a white supremacist, fucking antifa.

You can see how the guy is trying to prevent a fight in the video, asking people to stay calm and... well, antifa doesn´t like people to stay calm, otherwise they wouldn´t make it to the news.

>hate speech
this terminology is a joke. all it means is any speech critical of liberals thats it.
meanwhile leftists call for removing christianity off the the face of the map and killing white people and their met with a nod of approval.

so fuck your orwellian "hate speech" bullshit and fuck you

The shirt is pink.
What colors nazi flag has? Red, white and black.
What do you get when you mix white and red?
That's right. PINK.
Nazi confirmed.

who would win in a fight with this guy?

Punks, they have a weird taste in weaponry.

Where are the normal people?

>right winger
>hipster ketchup t shirt
>attending uni larp events
shit, are we getting flooded with normie fags and hipsters and becoming main stram? kind of want of this ride now

Manlet Damigo, offcourse.

there'd be a full blown civil war going on if he died

What colors does antifa fly? White, black and red. I'm surprised they haven't realized that.

>get fired for having a different opinion

Vs

>get fired for cracking the skulls of people who have a different opinion

Not the same shit, user

Yeah nah mate you're an idiot if you believe that

You asked for it white boy. You had internet for 20 years and you abused it to the fullest. Nigger this, nigger that, good and kicke and spic. Everyday. All day. Last 20 years. Now drown in your own fucking poison. You did this. Now swallow it all.

White ppl arent getting rekt because of colonialism or slavery, things were getting better before the internet. But when you got online, you just couldnt help or control yourself. Anonymous you said. No consequences you said.

Nah said karma. No one feels bad for you. You have no real allies. Youve betrayed every brother. Stepped on all their faces. Now youre destined to fall from your self appointed pedestal and get eaten alive by the masses you enraged. Quite ironic and fitting.

but wouldn't being 3 feet tall make him vulnerable to Eric's descending lockdown technique?

source?

so tired of all these roleplaying little detectives

Whatever you LARPing nigger lmfao

What is the point of free speech if not for what you call "hate speech"? No one is offended if you say you like ice cream. The whole point of free speech IS hate speech, because hate speech is usually any speech that goes against the current status quo. Free speech defends hate speech or you have no free speech.

Failing that get a bump cap, it's $5

Pyrric? Makes no sense. They were routed from downtown Berkeley ffs.

this is what happens when you dont have religion.
daddy leaves family, kid grows up with no morals and likens someone saying something >hurtful< to them to the same as killing a person.

I own you. You will never have power like this, and you know it. Albinism. A disease lmao. So priceless. What a fitting end. Ew says the world.

Wew lad that really got the almonds burning

thats why i dont really care that he hit moldylocks: he is smaller than most women

Not a 5ft tall, 95 pound Jewess.

yeah, but that was just whoever was around for them vs the full strength of stefan molyneux's youtube comments section.

wait till libcom or god forbid bikeradar gets involved. it'll be a nightmare.

Hope someone is saving these before this thread 404s

I'd hatefuck this make her puke on the flag and mop up all the spit and cum from the floor with it.

Then i'd break her jaw.

Whats it like not being able to afford to come to America as a white man? Feelzbadman? non-white here wewlad.

youtube.com/watch?v=38j8pSOekiY

he is going to need to go to the feds. Berkeley PD won't do shit.

what is free speach then?

tl;dr;youreafag

>Would anyone have cared if this dude died?

No, but he's a great excuse to get some communist faggot fired. What are you, pro-bike locks or something? #Justicefortrayvonormickorwhomever

Nah, were smiling at the future. Things are only getting better for us any everyone knows it.

>Inb4 first muslim president.

Her power level. Why is it 10x yours, you lonely nobodies?

youtube.com/watch?v=IMZ9818T-pY

Yes you are very low iq subhuman.

Gr8 b8 m8 no h8 I r8 8/8

Just FYI and all, it would have been legal to stab or shoot this dude when he was doing it.

Lethal force = lethal force

if it was true you wouldnt be so assmad to comment. things are looking up i swear!!!! :*(!!!! hahaaha

Apparently Berkley police aren't interested in following this up and the prosecutors office isn't going to pursue the case. Good luck with a civil ruling Pepsi Bro, looks like the legal system isn't interested in helping or hindering either side.

Bet the holocausted Jewish people wish someone had defended them. Nice try racist evil white ppl. Never again. Your hate speech was a privelege you tossed down the drain. You will never get it back. Just try it. Give you your job, your family, your friends. Give everything for your hate speech losers.

Hence Conceal carry a weapon, such as a folding knife. If someone starts shit with a deadly weapon, then stab him.

it is clear to me now - leftists see islam as some kind of roko's basilisk

they think that it is inevitable that islam will "take over" the western world and by having helped it they will be granted a favorable position in the caliphate

what neither side realizes is that the culture wars are just now beginning to simmer and when they really begin to boil over, the foot soldiers are all expendable

Why wouldnt I? Ive been coming here over a year. Guaranteed yous. Just assblast nazis and pulverize their egos into fine dust. I come here to win.

Say what you willl white boy but none of it will ever fix your parents marraige. What are you gonna do about it mutie.

>they think that it is inevitable that islam will "take over" the western world and by having helped it they will be granted a favorable position in the caliphate

Nope. They are genuinely not even slightly afraid of muslims. They assume that they can westernize them (multiculturalism to the left is about everyone being western but keeping some cultural frills).

When you have a hollow inauthentic culture yourself, like someone living in an inner-city surrounded by jews, it's hard to imagine that culture isn't just a costume for others.

So having an opinion that differs from another person is the same as physical violence against another person according to your moral compass?
I'd have to say that, that means your moral compass is pointing straight retard.

Better get to procreating white boy. Your baby boomer generation is going to finish rotting, and I dont think you will ever make up their numbers.

What are u gonna do about it. This is it. All you can do. Cry in your safe space.