Where are the heroes?

What are you doing to save our women from the invading Muslims, user?

>What are you doing to save our women from the invading Muslims, user?
super liking asian girls on tinder
am i doing it right

I'm becoming antifa!

White women are whorish trash and aren't worth saving

I'm not a hero and I'm not a "good guy". Women are 'liberated' and now have all the freedoms they could ask for, so what they do with that is their own choice.

As in being raped by marauding Muslims?

Spoken like the low level beta you are.

Voting Trump.
it seems to be working on this side of the pond.

You want to play save-a-whore for women that despise you, and you're calling others beta? Rich.

Like I said, women are now 'liberated' and so they have their own choices to make. With those choices, come consequences. That's not my problem. Your shaming attempts are useless, hundreds maybe thousands of people have tried before you. I don't control civilization. The good old days are gone, and women are on their own now.

No wonder you're alone.

Social shaming tactics are not going to stop women from being left out in the cold. They are 'liberated', now they must live with the consequences. You're just going to have to deal with that, femanon. Enjoy your "equality"! I hope you don't kill yourself before 30. Actually, I do hope that.

Ignoring them and chasing asians.

>they love it.

marrying an Indian woman

I'm not saving anybody. You don't deserve it.

All I'm interested in, is punish you degenerates in the name of the Lord.

Fuck I'm dumb: I completely failed to notice your leaf of cowardice.

>leaf of cowardice

I'm just letting women realize their own choices and let them live out their 'liberation'. Do you really think you can use this one thread to counter 100 years of feminism in western civilization? I don't owe women anything.

if they lowered the age of consent to 13 and abolished no fault divorce then it might be worth it

Not having any.
Can't loose what you don't have

Yeah, I'd be 200 percent willing to protect women if we took away feminism. Not just 'third wave' feminism, all of it. All of it's residual effects too. Women only deserve special treatment if they have feminism taken away from them. Then we have to wait for the next generation of women to come around, and hope they aren't sluts and whores like the other ones.

she didnt even swipe right me yet dude
>tfw

They're physically weaker than men, well maybe not you. That's why they get raped.

Not to worry, some of us are real men.

They're physically weaker than men, well maybe not you. That's why they get raped. It doesn't prevent them doing jobs that don't rely on physical strength.

Not to worry, some of us are real men. You can get in the lifeboats with the women and children.

A "real man" is a biological adult male. You are fucking awful at these shaming tactics. Go to /r/srs or any other fem subreddit and they can give you some pointers.

Anyway, you missed the point. I don't owe women anything, and they don't deserve the chivalrous favors once gifted to them if they also have feminism on their side too. They get one or the other. Funny how you think you can use this thread to set this issue straight, yet most guys these days agree with me. Kill yourself, femanon.