While UK is importing even more Pakis, Australians have taken to kicking out Brits

While UK is importing even more Pakis, Australians have taken to kicking out Brits

BEST TIMELINE

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/23/obviously-we-speak-english-brits-complain-about-australias-new-citizenship-crackdown

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
express.co.uk/news/world/736402/violence-against-women-german-refugees-rape-sexual-assault-robberies-stuttgart-battered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
jihadwatch.org/2017/03/germany-five-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-seven-year-old-girl-at-refugee-center
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-refugee-rape-murder-anti-migrant-protests-at-accusations-a7457196.html
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law
rt.com/news/376517-muslim-brotherhood-germany-mosques/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2374/german-police-it-s-an-arab-rape-game-called-taharrush-and-now-it-has-come-to-europe.html
libertyheadlines.com/germanys-muslim-migrant-rape-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they gonna kick out the Chinese though?

No, why?

We aren't importing more Pakis.

>Australians have taken to kicking out Brits

This is just some pommy wanker complaining about the new Citizenship test having an English grammar test

No-one's kicking anybody out

Meanwhile in Germany, the AfD are still only 8% kek

We aren't importing even more Pakis, Mehmed.

It's just some retard complaining about the new English grammar test. They're not kicking anyone out. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

>says the increasingly nervous lad for the 34th time since brexit

>lol guys Britain is kicking out pakis
>oh look more Muslim gentlemen
>come on fellas, my wife still has her mouth free.

you are the one with so much more refugees than us.

Ficke ficke.

>Ficke ficke.

Indeed :^)

We've done more to stop that than you have lmao. You have so much more muslim rapes

>You have so much more muslim rapes

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Why do you need to rely on falsehoods to make your point? Why do you feel the need to talk about things you clearly don't understand? Do you read nothing but the British tabloids?
Here:
>The top 10 nationalities granted work visas were the same in the year ending September 2014 as the previous 12 months. The rankings were identical except for Chinese nationals which moved to seventh place from eighth, replacing Pakistani nationals which fell to eighth place. All of the top 10 nationalities had increases in the numbers of work visas granted except Pakistanis, which had a 5% (-265) fall.
>There were higher numbers of study visas granted (excluding student visitors) for Chinese (+2,286 or +4%), Brazilian (+2,323 or +70%), Saudi Arabian (+1,140 or +12%) and Libyan (+1,061 or +39%) nationals. There were falls for Indian (-828 or -6%), Nigerian (-782 or -7%) and Pakistani (-506 or -10%) nationals.
Pakis have been on a decline since 2012, because stricter family reunification rules hit Pakis the hardest and because they are too work-shy for visas. If you were informed you could crow about the influx of Chinese, Indians and Gulf Arabs who aren't much better.

真真的澳大利亚人说的普通话

Pommy bastards.

Australian republic when??

There's too many to list from you.
express.co.uk/news/world/736402/violence-against-women-german-refugees-rape-sexual-assault-robberies-stuttgart-battered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
Mm...you're praising these. You are muslim aren't you?
shut up you dago faggot. Most Australians are of British descent you coon.

LOL!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>LOL!!!
t. Kraut who attempted humour

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

>Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

LOL!!!!!!!

>Anglos kicking out anglos
What can be more anglo than this?

they weren't rapes son

those kids were loving it

Are you autistic?

jihadwatch.org/2017/03/germany-five-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-seven-year-old-girl-at-refugee-center
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-refugee-rape-murder-anti-migrant-protests-at-accusations-a7457196.html

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
Your government just refuses to talk about it full stop and silences those who do.
The fact you're laughing at this is disgusting.
I'll fucking kill you cunt, give me your address and I'll murder you.

LOL

>give me your address and I'll murder you.

Pretty sure that would infringe his human rights.

lmao

Clearly they can't read english otherwise they would have known that the new rules don't affect current 457 holders

Literally not proving me wrong. You have way more rapes than us.
Why are you laughing at this you sick cunt?
I don't care.

Seriously though, is there a more cucked western nation than UK?

>I don't care.

lmao he's numb from all the rape already

He's not getting kicked out. He's just a fuckwit that doesn't think he should be subject to the same citizenship process as everyone else.

That's great, maybe now they can produce in UK.

>maybe now they can produce in UK.

Produce what, dental plaque?

That's a good idea too in that particular case.

Yes. It's called Germany.
gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law
rt.com/news/376517-muslim-brotherhood-germany-mosques/
go suck off a refugee cunt. we have better dental care than you.

LMAO

>Australians have taken to kicking out Brits
lol yea, to let in more muslims and indians!

I think we can all agree that our nation's are Cucks and being raped is not a day out in the sun picking strawberries and drinking pimms.

mmmkay goys?

I've never understood this. Why are Germans so eternally asshurt against us lmao?
Most of that is outright false. Muhammad is the most popular name only in London. Do you want me to post the German version?
I've not been raped. Why are you so pathetic you fucking moron?

>engineer on 457 visa

get the fuck out

too many of my engineer friends are out of work. these cunts need to fuck off already holy shit. zero sympathy cunt

LMAO

Why do you keep on laughing at this if you're not muslim?
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2374/german-police-it-s-an-arab-rape-game-called-taharrush-and-now-it-has-come-to-europe.html
libertyheadlines.com/germanys-muslim-migrant-rape-crisis/

I'm laughing at YOU

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

It doesn't matter if the shitskin is a refugee or not, he's still a shitskin, and unfortunately, Britain has lots of them from former colonies.

Do you need to ask?

Yeah I know that. But that's a price of empire.
Most of the people shown aren't muslim. Don't see the point?
I thought they were our European brothers or something kek.

settle down fuckface your as bad as that buttflustered German who started this abortion of a thread. Eat shit and shut up before I punch your face into outer space dipshit.

it's obviously aimed at chinks and poos, deal with it you whinging pom

if you can't cut the mustard then get citizenship in NZ and use the back door, they take all our rejects

what am I supposed to say?

nothing
you total embarrassment
be quiet

what so the proper reaction is to stay quiet and not defend ourselves like cucks?

HE ACTUALLY STARTED A WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED TO HIS BUTTHURT!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

>t. the one who started a thread dedicated to his butthurt

Replying to himself on a Proxy, top kek

Friendly reminder that

>Brit
rhymes with
>shit

what are you even talking about moron

>bus driver
>unemployed
you can' t be both.

>While UK is importing even more Pakis
But that's wrong you fucktard.

Now can the fucking mods do their god damn jobs and permaban you, you keep making these threads constantly, at least 5 times a day. Can you just fuck off and stay gone? IP range ban on Germany needs to be implemented immediately you cuck fucks are insane and obsessed.

Every fucking day you do this and the entire thread turns against Germany, you don't learn your lesson and you go onto make even more threads, shitting up the board, spamming the board etc.

Just fucking get banned or better yet go blow yourself up like a good muslim. Fucking faggot.

Holy shit, this is amazing, this is exactly why I do it.

Thanks, sunshine!

Nah m8, our government is still hell bent on pushing whitey out of the housing market and giving our Chinese overlords precedence.

we kick out everyone because we are fucking full mate

This twat should have finished high school then, worried about a basic literacy test he should be jumping for joy the whiny cunt.
Means less brown people clicking their tongues and speaking gibberish.

Obvious slide thread, sage goes in all fields

Roflmao look at these ugly Brits.

kek

Paki immigration is falling though you retard. The only rising immigration is eastern European.

t. john smith

HAHAHA, my sides.

Ah yes unlike you mein freund...

You will once you send all the Poles home.

Don't know what you mean. All I hear is tat UK won the war and therefore UK should be the leader of Europe and not Germany. Sounds like your are just butthurd that Germany recovered a second time in history and is again stronger than Britain.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>go to country
>get ask if you speak countries language
>say you do
>get in
>problem, somehow
>??????????

Not mine but I like it :^)

>planning for the future
>on a temporary visa

What book is this.

You obviously have a proxy
No, we don't want to be the leader of Europe. And Germany isn't stronger than us.

>Not mine
Doubt.jpg

When have I ever shied away from taking credit for a bait thread? :^)

nice source you got there

Ahahaha that's too good. All loyal subjects of the crown xD

It's from a brochure the UK government distributes in Pakistan to increase Paki immigration.

Mainly to offset the white EU immigration after brexit.

>457 visa

IT WAS ONLY EVER, EVER, ADVERTISED AS AND MEANT TO BE FOR TEMPORARY WORKERS YOU DUMB CUNT

T E M P O R A R Y

What did he not understand about that?

>who have settled well into their new life in Australia

WHY WOULD YOU MOVE YOUR FUCKING FAMILY HERE IF YOU ARE A TEMPORARY CASUAL WORKER WHO IS GOING THE FUCK BACK AT THE END OF THE JOB?!

Goddamn, stupid cunt.

Already have. Chink farm hands are gone, and best of all Poo In Loo fast food/convenience store workers are going back too.

We can't kick the Muslims or Africans out though since none of them have jobs or skills.

All we can do with them is wait for them to leave the country and then cancel their passports.

Which is useless if they're from Cuckland AKA Victoria, because that state's government are fags.

I live in London, mate.

Nice tooth you got there

I'm so so sorry
get out

>All I hear is that UK won the war and therefore UK should be the leader of Europe

Couldn't be more full of shit. Reluctantly joined in the 70s and have been bitching about it ever since.

You do realise all this is because of the french elections right? If le pen wins, france are leaving the EU. Germans are pulling all the stops to make leaving look bad because they are scared. It won't work, le pen will win, france will leave and your currency manipulation cuck union will go down the shitter. I can't wait to see you posting all this shit about france in a couple of days.

trips of truth

Bravo, fuck these cunts who come to our countries for a short time and expect full priviliges just for existing within our borders

cunt they aren't kicking anybody out, nothing but a 457 re brand. Abolished my ass

never have i seen so many stupid people gathered in one place, unbelievable.