Are epicanthic folds in Europeans an indicator of latent Mongol DNA?

Are epicanthic folds in Europeans an indicator of latent Mongol DNA?

It just means they're Finnish. In other words, yes.

I have them and I'm Anglo-Celtic. Pic isn't me by the way.

100% accurate. Fuck Genghis Khan

No, it's an adaptation to the environment, some African tribes have the same thing.. Ask why they evolved in the first place.

heritage from Finland I guess

So it seems, so it seems.

Clearly you have some mongol in your ancestry then

Have you ever had an ancestry or 23andme dna test? That's probably your best way of finding out. I'd be interested to know if there was an epicanthic fold gene in some Europeans.

Same here my nig

epicanthic fold is common in every nordic country, except denmark. that's because we all have asian admixture, including sweden and norway

I'm as finnish as can be. Does my eye look asian to you?

most finns have eyes just like you, but there are people epicanthic fold and people love to cherrypick them.
my eyes

I honestly can't remember seeing anyone with the asian style eyes. I just might not have been paying attention, though

they are fairly common in finland, but sometimes it's not so easy to spot.
pic related, that kid has epicanthic fold

Are you jewish?

True, i guess it's because of the inaccessibility/isolation of denmark compared to the rest of scandinavia

no

>that kid has epicanthic fold

I'd say that's debatable. Looks like he just has his eyes all the way open for the picture

hi Pewds

that kid has gone full generic. and that metwursti looks hyyva.

As a finn i don't have them. Actually i laugh internally when i see finngols having them, thanks to Sup Forums and ylilauta.

You kind of have those weird bland jewish eyes where there is no lines on the iris, see george soros and the likes
But you are from binland and your eye shape looks bretty good
Maybe this eye type is a mongol trait or far nordic too?

>tfw mongol eyes
fuck

>es meetvursti
>that metwursti looks hyyva

The es stuff is cheap and uses food colors to get that deep red. If you want good stuff you need to buy stuff that doesn't look like it's photoshopped

Who cares lol finland is great and be proud

well, looking at those eye threads on Sup Forums, most nordics have similar eyes as me.

Jews are essentially a hybrid of Levant Arab, Central Asian Turkic and some Southern European. Not surprisingly they have an Asiatic look while others look Italian and a few Arab. Lapland genes are rare in Southern Sweden.

Something like this for example

I have a neanderthal brow ridge which results in eye folds like pic related. I think it's more an indication of high test than mongoloid features.

brows have fuck all to do with that, asians rarely have heavy brows(since they tend to be neotenic) yet they have that fold

They're becoming Asian

mate, i've had that brand in Kuopio. for best results, whack a few slices on ruisleipa and shave some of that weirdass cheese you have that dont cook right and microwave it. breakfast!

i know how to live.

Hello Ahmed

I think it's a different kind of fold though. I can raise my eyebrows and reveal wide european eyes. Anybody know the name of this?

That actually sounds awesome. I'm going to put it in the oven though. Probably even better that way

ah, that's more normal though, it's called median fold I think, it's perhaps a result of having shorter eye sockets, so when your eyes aren't wide open the fat tissue above the eye rests a bit on top of it

Epicanthal folds are more to do with the height of the nasal bridge than anything about the brow. That is, a flatter than normal nasal bridge usually causes them, which is why they are commonly seen in people with Down's or FAS because they have underdeveloped nasal bridges.

That said, it's odd that my nasal bridge is a normal height and I still have them, though. My eyes don't look small or slanty, either. They are blue and are a Caucasian shape other than the folds.

Not really, just a dark haired finn. I'm still salty that my brother got the blue eyes, blonde hair combo

>Not really, just a dark haired finn. I'm still salty that my brother got the blue eyes, blonde hair combo
Accomplishments of dark haired whites have been much greater than the blonde/blue eyes combo

id try both mate, i preferred the microwave cause it doesn't make the ruisleipa hard and the metwurvsti and juusto only need 1 min to successfully nuke.

This is true. And I'm not really that salty. I am perfectly at peace with who I am.

I don't own a microwave is the problem. My roommate took it two years ago when he moved and I just haven't bothered to get one. I actually enjoy cooking without it

Epicanthic folds are not the same as an Asian monolid. Lots of Scandinavians and people of Celtic/Anglo descent have them. It's an adaptation to colder weather