Manhunt underway for traitor in the CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855441254489960448
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/04/21/manhunt-underway-for-cia-traitor-for-leaking-secret-documents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dr Pavel?

FOR YOU

Presumably 'manhunt' is msmautism for investigation

CAN'T

CORNER

The entire government sounds like one big act now. All designed to manage the population. I am getting angry again.

THE

The CIA is the greatest criminal organization on this planet.
Fuck them. Each and everyone of them.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Isn't that the Dorner who got cornered?

I wonder if it's because of media ops shit that wikileaks is going to drops.

It must be extra bad if the CIA is in panic mode right now.

Delet

DORNER

>traitor
read : Patriot

FOR YOU

So more leaks imminent?

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

Last year I was driving my car. I no longer own it, and I won't reveal details about make/model. But there were a few instances where the volume would go up by itself, and a few other strange things.

Ever since wikileaks confirmed my suspicions that feds/deepstate targeted vehicular systems, I'm glad they published the leaks.

I'm a patriot and I love my country, but these leaks are potentially saving lives in ways few understand.

They clearly have no idea who it is, so they say they do and hope that the "traitor" owns up or slips up. Silly Americans.

yep, this time its titled "media ops".
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855441254489960448

There is a torrent link for the file and wikileaks is going to drop a password at a later date, much like they did with their software leak.

Sorry user, thanks for the CIA keks and godspeed.

FOR YOU

all traitors can be turned back, with the right leverage...

Yep. They usually don't disclose this information, unless they know a huge leak is inevitable in the next few days . This is pretty much Snowden 2.0

Does anyone have that image that's got Dorner transparent in the sky and Zimmerman on the ground and it says something nice about him having the sky while he watches the streets or something along those lines?

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

I was driving my car then when I looked at the dashboard putin had hacked it and the display was showing RT videos.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

he is a big guy, this is what you should know for now

Desu
All radios do that, always have always will

Jason Bourne is real

Just find any agent making contact with the Obamas and Clintons after Trump took office.

It really is that simple.

FOR YOU

for you

moar info

Who

Fore ewe

4U

We will unmask this traitor now!

what happened to 'muh russia'? Have they finally given up on that lie?

FUCK YOU DRUMPF!
I wish i voted for Hillary.

For you
Big guy

This. There's absolutely no fucking reason for any vehicle to have wireless capabilities. I make it a point to only drive older cars that use as little computer technology as possible. The bonus to that is they're easier to maintain yourself, too.

>media ops
I actually can't wait

Of course not.

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

Here.

>traitor
>CIA
The CIA can't find itselves?

why does he wear the mask?

Bless you, user.

What? That's almost the entire CIA. They are the deepstate. Hillary was /theirgirl/. At least one of them is cooperating with Trump which is why he isn't dead you, so they're trying to kill him now so they can JFK Trump.

>gif in 2017

This is the man. Fake death to hide him from CIA.

FOR YOU

They're hunting for the entire CIA?

A traitor of CIA is a friend of ours

I dont get it is that her?

FOR YOU

DELET

When I saw this in the news I felt like I was watching a bad made for tv movie, like it's all circus and theater now. My guess is Wikileaks is about to drop something spicy so they're preemptively trying to get the masses to blow it off on le evil mole villain falsifying information who will be conveniently revealed to be Russian.

бapoи шyмo

>fbi head is NZ rn

was it him?

>manhunt underway for non-globalist in the CIA
fixed
CIA is off the rails, we should tear it down then rebuild it from scratch

come on wheelchair boy i need you to slow down the picture.

For you

Kek, it begins. The pedophiles are eating each other from within.

Fuck the cia.

> MANhunt
Did they just assume someone's gender?

FOR YOU

>rebuild
No.
The CIA has been directly responsible for every US-funded man-made catastrophe since and including Vietnam.
The CIA is the biggest enemy of the American public and countless foreign nationals, hands down. They have put countless lives at risk both at home and abroad and have instigated multiple conflicts that have, invariably and without fail, ended with our citizens and foreign nationals being wounded or killed for little to no gain, not to mention countless regimes being overturned just to backfire as political catastrophes. (See: Central and South America)
Every CIA op has been a horrendous failure, but of course nobody would even admit this. Any other institution on Earth would be defunded and its employees imprisoned or executed for such stupid and brutishly foolish and catastrophic nonsense.
The CIA is the largest enemy of all humankind since the invention of Abrahamic religions.

FOR YOU

The federal reserve*

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

That's 90% of the CIA. The other 10% are janitors and desk jockeys

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855441254489960448

Please please please I hope it proves Anderson Cooper and other CNN shills are on the CIA payroll.

Ford has speed volume
it goes up when you speed up unless you intentionally disable it.

Was Trump visiting today?

Can't Shimmy

I'm confused, is this "traitor" a traitor to the American people or to the deep state/ZOG?

If it were the former, he'd be given a promotion, not a manhunt

the intelligence community are the traitors, hiding zero days and losing them to our enemies

FOR YOU

FOR YOU
GO CIA TRAITORS DO IT NOW DO IT MAKE A HABBENING COME TRUE

The CIA are traitors to the American people.

CIA gave 500,000 dollars to some Venezuelan military officers to overthrow Chavez. It failed. That's half a million in tax payer funds.

For you

checked

My nigger

>95 posts full of garbage memes in an entire thread
>no link
>no further description of the event in question aside from a shitty screenshot

Sup Forums is the shittiest board on Sup Forums, even shittier than Sup Forums

Fuck you all

For you

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/04/21/manhunt-underway-for-cia-traitor-for-leaking-secret-documents/

Now build the fucking wall