RIP Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson. The girl with the iron fist has passed away in a Charlotte...

RIP Sharkeisha Tyesha Thompson. The girl with the iron fist has passed away in a Charlotte, North Carolina hospital after a fatal drive by shooting.

She will be missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

memphisrap.com/2013/12/30/sharkeisha-is-not-dead-being-killed-in-a-random-drive-by-shooting-is-a-hoax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Good, one less nigger to go.

>She will be missed.
>Died in a drive by shooting
Apparently not

OP, she was not missed, it was aclean headshot.

Top kek

She will still be missed dude. The people who stabbed her won't miss her but her family will and so will her pets.

>burger comprehension skills

Was that the negress that assaulted a 'white' girl on her own property?

nice sven, now back to your shed

blow me aussie

nvm its another nigger

But she's a poor soul who didn't deserve it, She's a black person not a nigger right /nu-pol/?

Just another nigger who cares

So a nigger died and people are saying she will be missed? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Its just one less problem for mankind.

you gotta consider that as a female her death spared the subsequent lives (and accompanying suffering) of her welfare babies

I mean desu mate, how would you feel it she was your sister and you were so proud of her for defending herself finally and then was shot.

What if your sister grew up and had a kid and he became your best friend and you mentored him like you always wanted to be.

Will Shaniqua and Shonte be singing at her funeral?

>funreal shooting b8

Are you black, though?

>WIFI in the cuckshed

Atleast 50%, so yeah, he is probably black. Or maybe a jew.

Who? Someone please give me a rundown on the fist that saved Charlotte.

Savage

>Sharkeisha Tyesha.
the nignogs come up with weirdest sounding names

salsa? didnt find any

lmoa, who cares?

I don't understand, are those weird black names just a meme or are they really common?

I said this would happen. I keep saying black lives matter but none of you will listen to me.

It serves you right POL, you have blood on your hands

Real names,.

They think coming up with stupid names makes them sound more "black" so they do it on purpose.

They think it sounds African, but really they have no clue what names are really like in Africa.

and the more "black" the names, the less likely they'll ever be employed by a white man. Darwinism in action folks.

its real. i live in charlotte and most niggers have dumb names made by illiterate parents

Kenyata and Shamar are two i encountered just last week.

Surprise surprise: Kenyata stole someones tools

NIGGERS

Dude look up Kori Mohammed

i will never understand this shit. why go in the water if you can't swim?

Niggers dont think ahead.

>no link

I can contribute as someone from black mississippi. The convention is the child's name is usually some mixture of the parents' names. Hence the apostrophes and such.
Ja'Darius
Deonte
Dentarius
Shaniqua
etcetcetc
>i grew up with this
am i white?

Hey! This is my state!

Johnny?

The only good nigger is a dead nigger so she will only be missed by nu/pol/.

Dun ya all say nuffin bad about Ms. Jenkins

sounds like an old meme

memphisrap.com/2013/12/30/sharkeisha-is-not-dead-being-killed-in-a-random-drive-by-shooting-is-a-hoax/

>She will be missed.

BY YOU!

they don't know that water be racisss!

Why do all black names begin with Sha?

>Was the shooter black?
Don't care
>Was the shooter white?
Make it a national news story

Le-a