EU Military

Why are some Europeans so opposed to the idea of a common EU military? It would be the best way to contain and handle Russian military aggression, which some Europeans seem worried about.

A unified command structure could also greatly improve and universalize things like Eurozone border and coastal protection and defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YqA6sQgf3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the command would be in the hands of unelected bureaucrats who actively oppose nationalism and refer to member countries as member states. It's just there to serve the same purpose as the hate speech & firearm laws, to keep your average European on his toes.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of hate Russia but I hate EU even more. Much more.

american shabos goyim do a good enough of a job serving the international kike NWO and being the global policeman

yous dont need competition :^)

It's nationalists who are against anything EU. Most others would agree it's a good idea at least to some extent.

Russia is not the problem for 99% of Europeans

>continually expand NATO towards Russian borders and place a shitload of troops right outside
>"contain Russian military aggression"

An EU command structure could command the troops of a nation to abandon it and leave its population to be massacred.

Also, historically, any ruler who wanted to deploy an army against their own population, has used troops from a different geographic region.

>giving psychopaths weapons

>uprising against EU in ,for example, France
>French military wouldn't attack their own people
>Krauts would probably be glad to
Just don't

>giving the krauts a giant nuclear power army

What could possibly go wrong user?

>I kind of hate Russia but I hate EU even more. Much more.

Idk but something has to be done about Russia in Ukraine. It pissed me off when ppl say Russia is the savior of the white race, meanwhile they have 11 million from central asia and muslim countries working in their country and are causing chaos in a 90% white country....

you're not even a member ffs

The Austrian army does not need Italian, Romanian or German fags to project power. The Austrian army needs nukes, and nukes it shall get.

"Russian military aggression" you fucking burgers are retarded

>Handle Russian military aggression

There's none, and no thanks, I don't pay my soldiers to pick up floating shitskins from sea while ignoring their explosions in major cities through the Europe.

Europe will cease to exist in the next 2 years!

It isn't us, or at least me complaining about it, it's Poles and Balts mostly.

It would be ok if Italians are not allowed.

Because Sup Forums is autistic children who revert to illogical arguments based on feelings like those two Just look at the second guy, he's even implying that there will be a grand conspiracy for the army to massacre their own families and friends, lmao

The reality is that now that NATO is going down, we need an army (and a unified EU superstate) more than ever for specifically the reasons you described.

I realized it when I clicked post but w/e, I'd rather have an uneasy relationship with Russia alone than be a part of a shitty federation led by out-of-touch oligarchs who are willing to destabilize the entire continent to virtue-signal everyone what a great bunch of people they are while simultaneously turning the continent into a police state because there's no way it can work without constant surveillance (which doesn't even seem to stop terrorist attacks most of the time).

I lost someone dear to me in the november Paris attacks. You wouldn't understand.

If Unelected cucks in the EU gets to call the shots for a European Army, then they could deem any attempt by any nation to break off as illegal and use military force as a threat to keep the union together.

Sounds like something Germany would do......YET AGAIN!

Yeah! What could Pawsibly go wrong!

The Paris attacks aren't because of the EU's policies. In fact, there aren't any EU policies regarding immigration other than "please take in some immigrants and help the smaller nations like Bulgaria who get flooded because we can't directly expel immigrants as that's against UN laws"

The Paris attacks are due to the French's natural tendency to invite their colonial scum in their mainland, which is happening long before the EU. There are no such attacks in Poland, Bulgaria, Romania and so on, for an example.

Stop blaming the EU for shit it's not even responsible for.

Here's the thing Bulgaria, you can't fucking read english so I'm going to have to spell it out for you.
The guy specifically said an EU army could require forces to PULL OUT OF A REGION and this would result in families being slaughtered by INVADING FORCES.
You're making your own point completely irrelevant because you can't understand fucking words.

Maybe you guys really do need the EU.

>If Unelected cucks in the EU

Oh I love this one meme. Were Pence or Mattis elected?

Look up the history of Austria Hungary and you'll see why it isn't a good idea.

Just go and fuck yourself you dumbass merrycunt. And take your unelected NATO bureaucrats with you.

>The guy specifically said an EU army could require forces to PULL OUT OF A REGION and this would result in families being slaughtered by INVADING FORCES.
PHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you literally fucking retarded? Who would EVER issue such a command you dumb fucking retard, how is that even an argument?

Fuck the EU

>Russian military aggression
Oh no, whatever shall we do...

Doesn't really matter to me, extremists should be driven out and the peaceful majority as well if the vetting process doesn't work. You can drown to migrants all I care, just build a wall like Hungary did.

Also, EU ruined the continent by letting all these unwashed masses in. EU must go.

> It would be the best way to contain and handle Russian military aggression
That's not even a chance, you piece of shit

A private nukeTM a day to keep the barbarians away

Why do eastern Europeans always suck EU cock? Are our gibs really tasty enough to keep you complacent? With your history under USSR you of all people should know what all this leads to.

>we need to abadon our national sovereignity to defend from scurry ebil russia, the aidsridden nation with not even a third of our combined population and oil making up 35% of their economy

yeah nah fuck off globalist cunt

what russian military agresion you filthy cucked degenerate? watching cnn or bbc much lately?

This man right here

Nigger people pull out of regions all the fucking time. Look at the second fucking world war. If it doesn't have enough value then they will not waste men protecting it and redistribute them to places of value.
This isn't even hard to comprehend.

You're doubling down when you know you're a fucking retard on the inside. Stop. It's making Bulgaria look bad.

EU should be disbanded and willful EU and Schengen member states are voluntarily sabotaging their heritage, culture and dignity.

>Are our gibs really tasty enough to keep you complacent?
Contrary to popular belief, there are no "gibs", at least not as much as you guys tend to exaggerate. Whatever is "given" to us is offset by your companies opening up in our lands and being more profitable. We like the EU because we're not stupid - we know that if this institution falls down, Europe is thrown into permanent irrelevancy. While the US funds their second NASA golden age and colonizes the solar system, you'll be thrown into an irrelevancy of sub-1tril GDP that can't even fund education, and you'll be forced to compete with Germany and France, not with the US. We need to be united more than ever right now, in this globalized economy.

As opposed to the countries NOT having their own armies right now? Are you legitimately mentally impaired? Serious question

>Implying it won't be used to dissolve any right wing uprising until the continent has genetically genocided itself through racial intermarriage

>implying the US army wont be used to put down any attempt at a right wing unrest by having the president issue martial law, until the whites of America are bred below 40% in 2050

Yet I don't see you protesting the US military AT ALL. Go ahead, engage in mental gymnastics to try to justify yourself.

They have guns, we don't.

Russia is not our enemy you conservative zionist cuck.

> t. Remoaner who still hasn't gotten over it

We already have NATO.
EU Army is the excuse used to get neutral Sweden, Austria and Finland into a military alliance.

>step outside slowly and disarmed ma'am

Shit, Bulgaria, if you're going to suck EU cock, at least pretend to be thinking by not regurgiating the same lines exactly.

EU is how old? Genetic destruction of European people was part of it from its very beginning. Kalergi plan.

USA and its army/military/etc predate modern leftist insanity. Obama tried to use it to attack white militia groups and couldn't get it through, so we aren't as cucked as you think.

I kinda wanna see the eu form an army and Germany to go full retard again. My grandfather used to tell us stories of killing krauts. I kinda wanna get that chance.

>abloo abloo kalergi plan ablooo destruction of whites *forces you to employ half of your company with niggers*

you got a satanic star on your flag too amero shill

do not pretend your "country" isnt zionist occupied.

> Implying the EU doesn't do that too

It literally doesn't

It makes it far fucking easier to pull a company out of a region and defend ""multinational"" high-value positions rather than their homeland, which they would be defended (although to a lesser extent) with their own national armies. While they would be redistributed to high-value positions, there are fundamentally less of them and countries would be able to take care of their people.

If the EU really gives a fuck they can set up their own system like NATO that coordinates rather than centralizes. It retains autonomy for member countries yet makes a relatively effective fighting force.

Now, Bulgaria,
stop
doubling
down

The fact that you can't understand that I'm referring to the future with a unified EU army makes me extremely worried about your mental capacity, since your only responses consist solely of ad-hominem attacks.

because germany don't know how to share power and are still fucking nazi's.only this time they want to make white soap

Why are you turning this into EU vs USA? My comment has nothing to do with USA. That's entirely your projection and insecurity.

Why even try to deny the facts I stated? The economy and military can be rebuilt in 20 years. The genetic slate of ancient history can never be recovered once destroyed through miscegenation. Everything is secondary to this.

If you fail to see this you are a second rate nationalist.

We have one for women AND we have stupid rules that make the company accused of discrimination have to bear the burden of proof that it didn't.

Again the insecure Euro makes it about EU vs USA. This pettiness is why you faggots are driving yourself to extinction.

See:

An EU army would never be an effective fighting force in a war between two great powers. It's only purpose would be intervening in other countries or putting down rebellion in member states.

>EU vs USA
Because that's what it is. The one troublemaker in the world is America.

But then we have to get EU permission to invade Britain.

Compare America's power to flood you with immigrants, mandate it, and economically threaten you if you don't comply vs EU's. Worry about your own back yard and be grateful we, and not Russia or China, are in charge.

The EU needs to be disbanded and every single one of its political representatives exterminated, as well as their whole families on 3 generations.

>implying EU army would help against any of these things except just giving more power to the jew

unironically this

The independent EU member states currently

>do
>not
>have
>an
>army

The issue with NATO is that they're paying so little for their armies that it's not even 2% of their GDP. Europe DOES NOT CURRENTLY HAVE AN ARMY. The proposition of this is for Europe to HAVE AN ARMY. Simple, yet you're seriously fucking retarded and cannot comprehend it lol

>Why are you turning this into EU vs USA?
I'm not. I said that the *exact* same thing, even worse, is happening in your homeland yet not one American on Sup Forums is protesting it. This leads me to believe that you're protesting the EU army out of your own insecurities of having another superstate with an army equal to yours, because if you believed what you were saying, you'd protest your own as well.

The females, yes. But there isn't a law to forcefully employ shitskins.

You speak my language

>how long would it take to be an effective fighting force
a long fucking time. decades. there isnt a common language or doctrine or anything at all they have in common. some armies are stronk (relatively) like uk and france, the others are all useless except perhaps poland. an eu army would be the combined armies of uk france and poland trying to enforce discipline on the dutch and germans who train with broom handles. it would be logistically weaker, with ridiculously long supply lines.
>at what cost
endless billions. paid by eu taxpayer.
>who controls it
a handful of unelected comissioners and lobbyists for corporations.
>whats it for?
nothing. the eu wants an army to go with its anthem and flag because it has delusions of grandeur. it has no purpose that existing armies cant fulfill on their own.
TLDR: the germans want an army but dont want to use their own tainted army. nor do they want to pay for it themselves when theres millions of goys on hand.

> lol it's just to have an army goy, don't be worried about the fact they'll be taking an oath to serve the EU, even if they have to put your head against the pavement and blow your brains out.

> You know, to stop racism or whatever.

If you think the EU army isn't intended to be an occupying force, you're the dumbest piece of shit I've seen.

I unironically wouldn't mind a small tactical nuke on Brussels, chop all the heads off the hydra at once. I'll gladly take my iodine pills for that cause.

Fuck Off Bongs.
And have a look at the planning and command structures of the EUs CSDP. Just a bunch of cultural appropriate SJWs who are a danger in their own countries

Nah, Belgium's a nice country, why create radiation

Just drop a couple of MOABs and call it a day.

>If you think the EU army isn't intended to be an occupying force, you're the dumbest piece of shit I've seen.

I'll tell you which one is - the Russian one. They invade Georgia in 2008, they (technically) invaded Ukraine and WILL invade Ukraine later this year. They're currently fighting a war in Syria as well.

I wouldn't say that the EU needs an army but then comes this ultimate kike Trump who now wants to disband the only thing protecting Europe - NATO. So yes, we DO need an army.

Hey McFly, wake up .. Today LePen will win and you can forget about EU.
youtube.com/watch?v=9YqA6sQgf3E

My original point, that EU is from its inception a tool of white genocide with that in its framework, makes it different than the modern USA and its martial wings which during the majority of its history was explicitly, legally, and spiritually white supremacist.

What's happening now in USA is an aberration starting in 1965; what's happening with the EU was the goal from its beginning.

You can't argue against this fact, you can only persuade me (and yourself an dthers) that the EU can be corrected on this basis. Or if you place this of secondary importance to trendy, short term geopolitics, you are, as I said, a second rate nationalist and a small thinker

>The independent EU member states currently

>do
>not
>have
>an
>army

But we do have armies. Every Finnish man is a rifleman.

EU is not Europe. EU is anti-Europe. Stop making this propagandized confusion.

>we need an army (and a unified EU superstate) more than ever
yes, and only staffed and led by cream of the crop bulgarian officers and enlisted men.

He's a second rate thinker only occupied in technical details without understanding the bigger picture.

>They're currently fighting a war in Syria as well
Yes, they were invited by Assad, you know the president of the country. Which technically makes them and Iran the only legitimate foreign powers operating there.

>Compare America's power to flood you with immigrants, mandate it, and economically threaten you if you don't comply vs EU's.
Exactly, as I've said, America is the true enemy.

A fair amount of EU member states have some form of armed forces. Thus, they have an army. Not hard kiddo.

So now my question is if NATO member states in the EU aren't paying 2% of GDP, what would make them have a functioning army if they were all combined?

No fucking shit that the EU doesn't have an army, are you insinuating that I meant they have one? I literally told you in the FUCKING POST YOU REPLIED TO that I was referring to the future, if they were to have one.

You REALLY need to consider extended education because your reading comprehension is so fucking low I know 10 y/o's who know how to read better than you.

Oh, you're a fucking retard of the Louise Mensch variety.

I get it. You're stupid. I'm very sorry that you fell for the same hysteria that the American Democrats did, and that is propagated by the MSM to kill nationalism.

> It would be the best way to contain and handle Russian military aggression
Good luck with that. Not even France and UK combined (the only two relevant military powers of Western Europe) don't stand a chance against Russia.

Are we attacking and threatening Poland and Hungary for its etho-nationalism as badly as the EU? Well?

Look at yourself honsetly without hysteria.

>Russian military aggression
>meanwhile (((Europe))) has broken many promises and keeps going east

Nice meme

nigga you just went full retarded

I'm beginning to think he is a literal paid troll

Well, it is Bulgaria :^)

I love this meme of russian agression

This. I'm not becoming a geopolitical button in a EU globalist's game.

I consider it an act of treason if EU army becomes a real thing. Our sovereignity can't be sold by a few corrupted politicians.

it's a reasonable thought. But don't forget that bulgaria being in the EU is a huge benefit for that miserable country. I wish I could leech rich countries while mine being shithole (like it is)

The EU can't do anything but write critical letters. Meanwhile, the immigrant crisis started after American-backed terrorists started shit in Syria, they've been making their way north to Italy through Libya which was also destroyed by American-backed terrorists,...

>Greece
>Mandatory military service for all men
>2.4% of GDP spent on defence
>22 firearms for every 100 citizens
>more tanks and active soldiers than mpst major European nations
>no army
fuck off roach.

Because they don't wanna die for cuckistan

> The EU can't oppress us (not counting what they're trying to do to the UK for leaving anyway)

> So let's give them an army so they can

>military bases mean anything when your opponent has nukes
Obviously the US would have the advantage over Russia if they went to war, but this argument is retarded

EU was never meant to be a political union. It was only supposed to be a shared currency and simplified trade policy.

They snuck in bullshit treaty giving it wide power to unelected cucks, and they know asking for military power is a surefire way to get Frexit and the like.

Did I ever say I want a European army?

there conscription bro