What does Sup Forums think of football fans?

Are they red-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXz8qFaFfdg
youtube.com/watch?v=B25eCeBjZ9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not the German ones

Popular public sporting events, or at least the spectacles they have become, are utterly degenerate blue-pilled trash. Instead of watching people who make more money than you ever will play a game you supposedly like, go find some friends or people to play with somewhere and get healthier while having fun instead of enriching people who don't give a shit about you while drinking beer and sitting down and becoming unhealthy.

You obviously know what you're talking about.

They are a bunch of retards.

And no, they are beer-pilled.

Fuck Fussball.

They are not redpilled, they are just normies enjoying normie stuff. I think they are not even minding that their national teams are made up of niggers these days.

forza lazio!

>normies
>red pilled

faggot

>cheering on men who wear matching clothes and shower together

Sports fans are fags

Its the football hooligans that go and fight ANTIFA in the streets whilst you faggots sit at your computer LARPing as Nazis

Working class men used to have the arena of football as their own.

Now see how (((they))) have changed it.
Prices for tickets so high in the last 30 years, that no longer can father & son afford to go every week.
Ticket prices too high = more people staying at home to watch on the TV. Keeping people from mixing and forming in-groups.

I really think certain sports have been targeted, not just as 'money-makers', but as a way of removing ties in the communities.

Can't have people freely meeting en masse, exchanging ideas that might not be agreeable to our Overlords, eh?

In France they're degenerate white trashs or (sand)niggers basically.

Even the far right groups are retarded. I'm not really against the hooligan """""culture"""" but a far right group that support a team of niggers (99% of our footballers are untermenschen) deserve nothing but to be fucked up by the cops.

>death to curved noses
yes

Oh mon Dieu mais j'en peux plus, merci gros, j'suis éclaté de rire
Le untermenschen m'a tué

Football is bread and games.
Hardcore football fans are the equivalent of roman plebs.

>Poland only for Poles

BARCA - REAL TONIGHT

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

STFU POOFTER

youtube.com/watch?v=OXz8qFaFfdg

i bet you're obese as fuck burger

Most are lefty cucks. A lot of antifa shit going on.

How are ticket prices in the UK?

I go and watch my local team once in a while. It is fun, just recently moved up to our premiere league. Not to expensive.

you know whats even fucking worse, in australia they fucking delay the games on regular TV so if you want to watch live you have to pay mone

What does it say? I don't speak Turkish.

They fight a lot in general, they are not specifically fighting antifa. I am not saying that enjoying sports is a bad thing, just saying it's not a real thing to admit that football fans are all based white nationalists one step away from going 14/88. Let's be realistic, they are just somewhat conservative white european young/middle-aged men who can easily be bluepilled into becoming neoconservatives if (((they))) really want to. You can already see how they are perfectly fine with half their team being full of niggers these days and there is no fuss being made amongst the fans. Sure, there are some ultras around who are quite redpilled but those are mostly russian/polish football fans, you don't find any such ultras in western europe.

Look it's an Australian with an opinion. Enjoy your shit life poor fag

But Australia has a much better quality of life than the United States.

C'mon Seattle!

So serving in the military is faggy too?

>Believing any list that has the Netherlands over the USA.

Thanks for the laugh, bong!

The faggiest

It means that the father of Dietmar Hopp is a nazi and his mother a whore.

Used to like them but now I see them for what they are. Thugs that just look for an excuse to start a fight with their fellow countryman they do more harm than good. They are called hooligans for a reason

What else traditionally masculine activities you can enlighten me on that are also promoting homosexual behavior?

Talking to other men on a Japanese anime board. Leave me alone, Estonia.

Yes.

>Albanian national anthem played in Serbia

youtube.com/watch?v=B25eCeBjZ9I

Being a football fan is the most normie thing you can do.

almost all german and some austrian ultras are lefties