Weather manipulation over Morristown, TN happening right now

Check out the live view of Morristown TN:

weather.com/weather/radar/interactive/l/USTN0345:1:US?layer=radarConus&animation=true&zoom=8

See the weird starburst? What the fuck is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/mythbusters-theres-no-interference-at-5-ghz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, even on Weather Undergrounds maps:

It's WLAN interference on 5GHz band. Some access points are not fit for the 802.11h standard and fail to detect the interference with weather radars operating on the same frequencies. And yes, the interference can be THAT visible.

Awesome reply man. How do you know these things? Your speaking gibberish to me

you're *

>WLAN interference on 5GHz band
How does this have anything to do with weather?

blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/mythbusters-theres-no-interference-at-5-ghz

Bumping for HAARP

Oak Ridge Nuclear Lab is just up the road a few miles from Morristown

anyone? this is some real time shit guys you can view yourself. wake up pol!

Been in network engineering for years, including WiFi/UTRAN/LTE expertise.
Frequency bands are strictly regulated. Mobile providers and TV transmitters have to buy licenses for big money to be able to serve at that frequencies undisrupted. Not quite possible for the little man's wireless such as 802.11 WiFi, so they always have to resort to "junk" frequency bands polluted by industrial applications. For example, the 2.4 GHz band interferes with microwave ovens, 5GHz band interferes with weather radars.

The first WiFi standard developed was actually 802.11a, with plenty of channels in the 5GHz band. It was delayed because it was discovered it had a very bad influence on radar installations, so both military and air traffic control were affected. It has been delayed and so instead we got the pretty crippled 802.11b first (and later .11g) that operated in the junk 2.4GHz band.

Only after 802.11h amendment has provided measures to avoid interference with radars, .11a was approved. And later .11n that also operates in 5GHz band. The .11h standard defines that the APs must detect radar interference and switch to other channels in such case. All these standards have been joined together to IEEE 802.11-2007 release. Obviously there are always shit implementations that won't follow it correctly. Also possibly other stuff that interferes at 5 GHz

Almost huge gets.

Thanks man, so what your'e saying is that the radar is picking up the network interference from the city of Morristown. It literally is seeing this? Sorry for my stupidity, American

You can even see it on this radar from NOAA

Notice how the spokes are all emanating from a central point which happens to be the actual weather radar.

t. Former Morristown resident

The real weather manipulation is the magical barrier that blocks severe steepens l storms from hitting anything directly North of I80 East of Knoxville.

Whats north of I80 man? Interesting..

sometimes radars interfere with each other under certain weather conditions, or when operated at high gain. it causes this type of pattern called "spiking". the other user may be right as well, radars could be picking up interference from devices other than radars.

Come on guys we stopped posting these threads years ago after we found it was always /x/ tier garbage. We need to limit happening threads to the real shit.

Agreed man, I just didn't know what this is.

>Morristown

Probably nothing good.

Look at radar maps during the 2016 DNC if you can find them its interesting

you are seeing the radar sweep report itself.

it happens all the time user.

Yeah, man. Seems like it's normal. It's just weird when you're within that huge starburst and it's raining like hell. It's gonna flood for sure.

Thanks!