Sup Forums BTFO in one picture! That was easy!

So where are all the anti-Christian Republican politicians, anti-Christian Breitbart articles and anti-Jesus drawings all over the Internet?

Don't tell me that Retardicans are all hypocritical, immature, ignorant poopooheads, led by a psychopathic Cheeto! Say it ain't so!!!

Does Christianity preach rape?

How many people have WBC killed this year?

Your cognitive dissonance is hilarious.

wrongs do not stack multiplicatively, they stack additively

Name the last Westboro Baptist suicide bombing? Decapitation? Can't? Sage.

Yes, through the Buy-bull, the most violent waste of paper on Earth.
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

the bible is a much more vile and disgusting book than The Holy Quran

>Deuteronomy
That book is a book of ancient Jewish law and is studied only for historical context and not active religious practice.

Fuck off with that shit image, OP. Tsuyu is redpilled as fuck.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'd rather see people burning the Bible than the Quran, and discriminating Christians instead of Muslims, to teach Republicans a lesson or two about their bigotry.

If all that ISIS did was hold up signs and preach hate no one would have a problem with it.

How many people have the Westboro Baptists killed? How many millions of their members are causing chaos across Europe, murdering, raping and stealing everything they can get? How many millions of Christians support the Westboro Baptists? You'll find that the answer is literally 0, as opposed to a potential 600 million people who will rise up to support Isis and radical islam.

Quite.

Although, getting quite sick of this bread showing up ever few hours....

Top kek. The goyim never fail to crack me up with your utter nonsense.

Hey fellow, that is part of the old testament. Jesus preached a new one, you see? That is why he contradicted a lot of stuff that was taught to the people.

You should give it a try and read the new testament a little, and you would probably know the difference between the two.

Have you made your prayers on the rug today, Ahmed?

They do tho. And Christians also criticize the westboro baptists. And the westboro baptists never killed anyone, they're just dicks. Muslims see isis and shit and all the killings and are all, "meh, sucks for them. shoulda praised allah n sheeet"

Conservashits are some of the most hypocritical, empty headed lunatics you will ever come across, I even consider them worse than nationalists.

Hundreds of millions of subhuman muslims support terror

Westboro is literally one family in Kansas

You got a problem with The Westboro Baptist Church OP?

You some kind of fag or something? Because God hates fags, you know.

We denounce the westboro. Who doesnt you dumb fuck. The problem is this is a free fucking country and we cant stop those faggots from picketing no matter how much you hate them. People ignore them and regard them as fanatics. Why are you so stupid as to take them seriously? They just stand there with signs and try to spread racism. Isis actually goes into the homes of family members and dismembers them so you have nothing left to go back to.

Also this. The Westboro Baptists are dicks but they're universally considered a cult/family. The difference with muslims is that their behaviour and attitude are almost universal due to their religion. Pic related from London's recent terrorist attack and muslims being happy about it.

ISIS is a chucky cheese kiddy party compared to what Christians (sure didn't act Christ like) did to other peoples and their lands; not as long ago as you think.

>Muh ancient testament is irrelevant
>I only listen to what's convenient for me
>Muh based non-degenerate christianity

Jesus also said that he wasn't here to reform the ancient rules but to enforce them.

how many people did westboro baptist murder?

we had this thread yesterday and also few hours ago, you were debunked like million times but yet keep spamming, saged and hidden

1. Westboro Baptist is like 100 people with no one supporting them out of millions of Christians. ISIS is tens of thousands of fighters and millions that support them and the few millions of Muslims that don't.

2. Westboro Baptist hasn't taken over government nor killed people over its bullshit and ISIS has.

3. Westboro Baptist doesn't hide from the public when they do their bullshit and ISIS does.

The crazy right wing fake Christians just want to replace sharia with their own equally fucked theocracy. Personally, I would prefer that we hold gay pride for Islam parades with drag queen Muhammad floats.

nobody likes westboro you stipid piece of shit

Lel westboro baptist has like12 members

Equating assholes picketing military personnel funerals and telling gays they're going to hell to the barbarism that is the ISIS plague.

Sage goes in every single field imaginable.

>cheeto
y-you take that back

i think the westboro baptist church had a protest in front of comet ping pong drawing attention to the pedo shit. they are cool in my book

>acting like a smug for reading the bible
Toppest kek of the day so far.

Comparing radical Islam to the Westboro Baptist Church is such bullshit.

The Westboro Baptists Church are assholes, but they are not hurting anyone - except for people's feelings. They are not physically attacking people, they are not committing crimes. Quite the contrary they try to goad people into attacking them, so they can sue them and make a buck - that's their business model.
Whilte they are protesting funerals with dumb signs ISIS is out there ethincally cleansing whole areas and enslaving people en masse.

If every single Muslim on this planet was like the Westboro Baptist Church we would live in a more peaceful world.

How is this encouraging rape?
This is actively discouraging rape given the context of the rest of the laws involving marriage

>ISIS is tens of thousands of fighters with probably 100s of thousands more sympathisers who have killed thousands of people and destroyed countries.
>Westboro Baptist is a couple dozen people who hold signs that offend gays and liberals.

Really made me think.

False equivalence, nigger.
If Westboro was the size of Isis and got the same funding then it'd be closer.

>not as lonh ago as you think
Meanwhile muslims are still doing it

Does shareblue really go out of their way to rename images shareblue?

The only thing that makes me think shareblue is actually behind this is that they are the only ones dumb enough to look at a frog and call it a lizard.

Really makes me think. The way Westboro Baptist Church have carves out a theocratic state in the Middle East and sends it's fighters to commit terrorist acts all over the world. They've done really well against the Syrian Army as well, considering their size. Oh wait...

Are you really this retarded or are you trying welfare as someone incapable of looking after themselves?

Maybe you should try a new testament for your book Mohammad

Also the "rules" of the Old Testament were the laws of Israel, so stay the fuck out of Israel and it will be okay.

Or just stick to the same bullshit youve been ding saince your Uncle Mohammad raped a 6 year old girl while the other Mohammads watched. Then he flew away on his magic flying horse to go kill some Jews N shieeet

>ISIS
10,000~ man army with 100,000+ supporters
beheadings, suicide bombings, slavery, torture, mass rape and murder
>Westboro Baptist church
one guy and his family of about 12~ people
0 unironic supporters
hold up offensive picket signs

>not as long ago as you think
the first crusade was literally a millenium ago

Getting real fucking tired of Cucknadian posters

What is the percentage of Muslims who support the actions or policy's held by ISIS?
What is the percentage of Christians who support the actions or policy's of Westboro Baptist church?

the wife should obey husband part is not bad though
well, maybe when practiced by a muslim

This fucking thread is posted every goddamn day and you niggers still reply without sage? Just kys if you don't sage

This really struck my primer

This loser posts the exact same thread everyday. Stop being so easily baited you spergs.

ISIS = tens of thousands of followers, kill people by the thousands, executes degenerates

Westboro = a family of lawyers trolling people, no violence or deaths

Try again OP

>this cucked leftist austfailian

The KKK is as dangerous as ISIL but the conservative media covers for them. Where's the outrage from people? Racists would rather see muslims persecuted