PIZZA HAPPENINGS

>Former Trump Kentucky campaign chair charged with human sex trafficking of a minor
archive.fo/sSnjK

THIS IS IT BOYS

>tea party supported
>opponent of McConnell
odd

bump

>>>/Reddit/

Trump flew on the lolita express, he's a pedophile.

bump

>implying Sup Forums will care when it's people connected to their manchild god emperor

That's really sad
>It's ok to be pedophile as long as you agree with my political views

>tfw pol has so many different shill camps that they turn on each other

HILLARY STILL CAN WIN

DRUMPF BTFO

damn i thought it was ok

I'll never understand why you cucks even come to Sup Forums if you hate it that much

Lol I thought pizzagate was somehow related to Hillary? This guy was with Drumpf.

Why are you pedophile apologist? Do you like the fact that your government has always been filled with pedophiles? Your only defense is buzzwords. I'm sure you hate the fact that Podesta is pedophile but it's ok because he disagrees with you. You're part of the problem and deserve a bullet t b h

so what happens when they have 100% solid proof that hundreds of political figures and government officials are all guilty of child abuse? What happens when they find out the NSA has a Library of Alexandria tier CP collection that they fap to on a daily basis, and probably use hidden cameras to create even more of it?

Does CP and sex with minors just become legal at that point? Because there's no way we're gonna put them in prison or properly punish them, the American legal system is a total joke.

Is he, dare I say, Trump's (((guy)))?

MSM won't mention it. It would be an admittance of pizzagate, even if not, it brings pizzagate back into the spotlight

Source?
Email cannot be found after search. May be misinformation.

A girl I used to go out (around 1999 - 2003) with claimed her cousin is/was the bass player ofr his band, Psychic TV. She went to visit him in England (which would have been prior to 1999), met the rest of the band, and said they were "a weird bunch of pedophiles who fuck dwarfs".
Dwarfs as well. No orifice is safe from these freaks.

> implying anyone on Sup Forums still supports trump

My sides

This post smells of reddit.

Under Clinton her goons would have gone free

Dwarves are legal pedo substitutes.

>The Clearwater Police Department is planning its first-ever Pizza With A Cop event from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. today (Nov. 10) at the MLK Center, 1201 Douglas Ave. [2016]

Hello dearies The_Donald here, this isn't good for Trump so if you could delete it that'd be swell hun

t.Le Glorious Faggot XD

Hey faggots, I have an idea.

Can we try to smear trump as much as possible with pedophilia shit, in light of this event? This way the media will hop on and push for more investigations while getting a bunch of SJWs angry, and in doing so they will eventually reveal the podesta pedophile network. Can this work?

VERY FAKE DISHONNEST NEWS, DEMOCRAT BIAS

Search wikileaks. I got this before Assange died. Nov 2016 or so. Lots of other people can confirm it.

A russanon warned us that Putin's henchmen have kompromat on Sessions' "closet hobbies"

Just trying to have a little fun.

A LITTLE FUN.

Ah fuck, ok it's not as funny as I thought it would be.

Say it with me: Madame President

Strange, I was on it daily as well, but doesn't ring a bell. Oh well, lots of damning info available.

Only when shaved.

bump

>Trump
>Kentucky
>Campaign chair

So trump had 51 campaign chairs or something?

>durr Clinton
>hurr Podesta
>durr the Democrat pedo ring
>implying

Which is why virtually all of these sex trafficking and child sex/rape busts have been Republicans and far right fucks. Someone post that long list of busted pedo politicians, showing that they were nearly all Republicans

Even the call boy homosexual sex and prostitution white house ring of the past, that included some underage boys, was a Republican gig.

So please shut up with the Democrat bs, shills.

The right wing internet shill campaign in particular, also seen on Sup Forums, puts up a façade by intentionally criticizing every characteristic that the right actually is: degenerate, sexual hooligans, homosexuals, etc.

Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with being Republican or homosexual.

Anyone got the descent texture files from the comet servers?

this is what the dems have over the repbubs - I am a life long conservative and I have grown to hate the repbub party. Party died after Ike

then it's time to break out the torches and pitchforks and begin the new burning times

This American shit is retarded. Everything is always black or white, right or left.

Does it never occur to you that both sides may have corrupt people? None of the sides hold some absolute truth or divine power. They are all just humans (for the most part, ignore the lizard jews).

they are both culpable, obviously corruption exists on both sides, the difference, however, is that the top democrats have turned child trafficking into and industrialized money-making pipeline in order to raise funds for their own campaign purposes.

see laura silsby and her actions in coordination with the clinton foundation in haiti for one small example

I'm quite sure that if its happening, both parties have groups doing it.

>Does it never occur to you that both sides may have corrupt people?
Both sides DO. There is no "may" about it.

I know that. I'm just calling out these fake right wing shills.

Ah, well that's dandy then.

that was a confirmed fake. it was first posted with a url to a different email, if there is no link just assume fake. nonretards know to save with and demand urls.

bluepil cianig please leave