/feg/ FRENCH ELECTIONS GENERAL - Give Your Energy!

>Watch here:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ydto3Iyzic

>Map of Live Results:
lefigaro.fr/elections/resultats/

>Old results were fake news

Polls close in approx. 4 hours

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dw_europe/status/856143450764447745/photo/1
rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_debut-du-vote-pour-le-premier-tour-de-l-election-presidentielle?id=9587583
vid.me/0Q72
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/23/world/politics-diplomacy-world/le-pens-national-front-posters-absent-abroad-due-missed-delivery-deadline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAY IT WITH ME /FEG/S:

CAN'T
PWN
THE
MACRON

You better pull this off France, we saved your ass in WW2 and we dont really want to do it in the next world war.

CANT STENCHON THE MELENCHON

>America saved anyone in WW2

YEB IS SURGING!

GET OUT YOUR GUAC BOWLS!

Today is gonna be the day

>Persia
>Relevant

French frogs do it for Ireland, we fought together once. Ireland will be overrun if you don't vote le pen then vote out of the EU.

>You better pull this off France, we saved your ass in WW2
>we saved your ass in WW2
This is what burgerfats actually believe. This is why you win GOY OF THE YEAR, every year. You didn't save Europe, you sold out to the kikes and killed us all. Stupid taconigger.

>USA
>Not a Jewish slave

You mean the war where we fought for the Jews and defeated the good guys?

>LePen wins
France is saved and Franc appreciates because it's a reserve currency.
>LePen loses
Eu is doomed and euro tanks, leaving Franc stronger.

It's like we never lose.

is anybody else praying for another Happening to tip the French Public over the edge to vote FN hopefully in the runoff?

>invalid vote

nice spread it to your commie friends

Just nukes us already

CAN'T DAMPEN
LE PEN

> be me
> have various investments in several EU-financial institutions
> hate the EU and shitskins
> If le Pen wins, I will lose money/win homeland
> if le Pen loses, I will lose my homeland/win money
> Am I a jew Sup Forums?

there will be riots when Le Pen wins the first round
Intelligence agencys have already warned for it

I still find these hilarious

Traitor

Either way, France is gonna go to Civil war anyway

lol, I like how literal nothing countries get so upset when America saves their worthless ass

Grant us Victory!

>Baguette+baïonette
>Minitel

No shit right?
Mostly they are cucked nor a 3rd world country

USA, Britain and the Soviet Union invaded us just because we didn't hate Hitler. So fuck you.

AHHH!
JEB SURGE

YES MY FRENCH BROTHER, MELENCHON IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF FRANCE!

>sandmonkeys have nuclear capability

They invaded Iran because they needed the oil.

no, you do

Depends on what you'd actually choose in the end if it was up to you. Your money or the future of our civilization.
If you actively work to uphold the EU or the multiculturalist dream, you know the answer.

Diversify with some negative-yield swiss bonds friendupont
We're always looking for financially savvy clients

Belgian TV-station @RTBF publishes forecast based on voter turnout at midday: Macron 24%, Le Pen 22%, Fillon 20,5%, Mélenchon 18%

>Belgian TV-station @RTBF publishes forecast based on voter turnout at midday: Macron 24%, Le Pen 22%, Fillon 20,5%, Mélenchon 18%

twitter.com/dw_europe/status/856143450764447745/photo/1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You didn't save anyone, when you decided to sell out for the jews you doomed us, and yourself to a slow undignified death.
You threw your "greatest" generation into the meatgrinder just to buy a naval empire, and you've spent the last 70 years paying for it by destroying your own demographic, and fighting Israel and Saudi Arabias enemies.

You're a real hero Tyrone, congratulations on defeating a future for Europeans and their inbred colonial spic cousins, the Americans.

>He doesn't know we payed the Ameritards to save us.

Anyway, looks like Le Pen will be in the second round.

Macron 24%

Le Pen 22%

Fillon 20,5%

Mélenchon 18%

Le Pen will win.

does le pen need to be in first to win?

in the first election i mean

>Can't cream in Marine

>predicting votes by turnout
Now this advanced voodoo

putin, le pen and trump. I wonder who's the leader of that group.

Post yfw Le Pen gets over 50% and wins the election on the first round

First or second and she'll be qualified for the second round in two weeks

what source is providing you this information waffle?

>yfw your country possesses no cultural relevance outside of a webcomic

She could in theory finish second in the first round, go to the next one, and win the second round against Macron.

what is the difference between macron and fillion ?

If she is it will mean massive momentum in the second round, as she campaign for two weeks on a platform of victory.

If she isn't first, it's pretty much over (which exit polls are already forecasting), lack of momentum and Macron will sweep up voters easily.

you are one smart bastard, only problem is your homeland is worth nothing cause europe will get flooded by mudslimes anyway

The only exit poll done results:

Macron 24%

Le Pen 22%

Fillon 20,5%

Mélenchon 18%

source: rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_debut-du-vote-pour-le-premier-tour-de-l-election-presidentielle?id=9587583

Keep in mind it's a single poll, done by a belgium newspaper. No one does exit poll in france because they tend to give a lower FN vote than the real one

True men of taste would fuck Marine over marion

THERE ARE NO EXIT POLLS

Le Pen will win. Digits confirm.

"winning the first round" means nothing, and everybody is expecting her to be on second round anyway

kek wills it.

>Trump riding a horse

poor horse

>replying to flag instead of argument
>bragging about turning the west into a nigger worshiping group of bastards with no identity or future
You're dumb, but you're still a good goy.

Pretty sure noone in France does them because they are illegal

(((((Who)))))?

Reminder that if LePen wins you are obligated to make honorary anal love to your woman tonight.

Bro honostly how is Iran, ohh wait you wouldn't know because nobody lives there it is actually just a Gungan concentration camp to house xenos scum who come to destroy the fire nation but one man, aku, can turn back time, and reverse the evil that is, Ayatollah Khomeini.

By voting white?

yee boi

Yawn.

You're already in denial.

Just vote nationalist/anti-EU when the time comes.

I remember the "turnout results" from Nov. 8th.
Yeah, didn't really work in favor of Hilldog, and I doubt Macron has done this well.

she'll win lad

Just voted lads, all the posters of mlp near the voting station were torned appart desu.

What are Le Pen chances? Is she going to be memed just like Drumpf?

when results come?

>Just vote nationalist/anti-EU when the time comes.
Without any doubt, money would be meaningless if I can't have mother Europa.

Why is Drudge linking to a workout video????

Yea, no. Fillon isn't ahead of Melenchon dumbass.

I really hope the Frenchies won't up this election. I'm really tired of all this cuckoldry going on in Europe.
I'm a uni student and I can't stand all those fucking "refugees welcome" lefties around me anymore. Let's hope Europe finally wakes up, shit is going to hell.

3 hours Finn.

>Is she going to be memed
yes.

vid.me/0Q72

Marine El Peñ

I know there's a lot of memeing and le pen might not be flawless, but she's honestly the best option for France at the moment.

POUR LA FRANCE !!!
PREND MON VOTE MARINE !!!

burger tier post

are you sure it wasn't just Le Pen's imcompetence?
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/23/world/politics-diplomacy-world/le-pens-national-front-posters-absent-abroad-due-missed-delivery-deadline/

I'm proud of you France.

This. France really needs to uncuck itself. They've been getting hit with a terrorist attack after terrorist attack for years now. It's time to push back.

Hey guys, is bog-posting considered spam now? I tried to post "the call.jpg" but the filter didn't let me

This.

Macron is a neo-liberal globalist puppet, Fillon is "the French Maggy Thatcher"

Is your "Vote" a codename for something else, here ?

why don't French people love their country?
Why are they voting for the minorities interests?
Why are they voting for mass 3rd world immigration?

Mélenchon gagnera