Why is San Antonio so based?

Why is San Antonio so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Nigger mayor
> Based
lmao

Well fuck you bitch. I don't care if she is African-American or a woman. She is a bigot. I'm guessing she's a Republican since its San Antonio.

Kys rwnj scum.

> San Antonio
> Black Woman
> Republican
LMAO

Κ
ΚΞΚ
Κ

>We must secure the existence of our EBT cards and a future for fried chicken.

>t. closet faggot

Any San Antonio ppl here?

Who should I vote for to become the new mayor

t. faggot

Niggers are woke to you useless fags. You'll be electrocuted first on the day of the shock.

Because they're being run by a black women from the streets, not a trust fund whitey who only cares about imaginary problems.

The mayor of San Antonio is a wet back, not a nigger.

pedro de pacas

as a gay person in san antonio i feel fine you dont fluant your sexuality you'll be fine

SA fag here.

Ivy Taylor is based. All of the lefty scum hate her. She also avoids partisan fights, while Manuel Medina is the leader of the Democratic party of SA, i.e. he's Julian Castro 2.0. and just wants to set himself up for national political success.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambo

She is unironically a republican but won't come out and say it. US Senator John Cornyn has tried to get her to officially become one

>Sup Forums turns from hating blacks to hating fags
Good feel

isn't 'based' retarded nigger lingo? makes sense then

most large corporations protect lgbt workers AND
texas is an at will state where an employer can fire a trans for "not being a team player".
lmao there are no such things as anti-dscrimination measures in at will states.

She's right

who should i vote for in the next local election pol?

Manuel Medina's campaign is so contrived. Also he said that he found out he was an illegal immigrant when he wanted to go to Mexico to party but his mom said no.

Nah, she got in after golden boy Castro fucked off almost immediately for bigger and better things. She's not even from San Antonio and everyone who works for her fucking hates her.
San Antonians don't generally give a shit about which way you swing anyway, so whatever

Nignog detected.