How could one website fall to liberals so hard?

I'm sure everyone here knows about Something Awful. What was originally a rapidly growing forum dedicated to comedy became a liberal hellhole over the course of a few years. I recall in 2008 (before I could even buy and account) seeing a thread about 'white privilege', with multiple people arguing against the concept with no problems. In 2012, only 4 years later, it became a complete pozhole filled with SJWs and nu-male beta cucks. The gay/tranny megathreads in E/N were gathering a large following of the weak faggots that flocked to SA in the mid-late 2000's. Now its a mostly hollowed out shell, the "GBS 2.0" experiment basically failed due to whiny trannies, and Lowtax is probably running out of ambien fast.

My question is, how did it all happen? I've seen some posts here and there about the offsite LF forum and no life marxists conspiring to acquire moderator positions so that they could muscle out wrongthink. Was SA a sign of what the internet could become soon? Can we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudi_Dutschke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, check Wiki edit logs. Filled with Liberals talking down any opposite opinion. Their political views are existential to them. White people see their genocide but don't consider it existenal enough to actually speak up in large enough numbers.

Goonswarm still there? They're probably all in their 40s by now.

CIA psyop.

Happens to every internet community after enough time. Same thing happened here with the exception of a few boards

I used to genmay after hardocp died, both too became fag places.

Liberals have more free time than everyone else I suppose.

Anyone remember SASS?

Those were the days.

Sup Forumsentleman here. Why don't we build our own website? Keep stupid commie Jews from becoming mods or having any control. Retards hate reading to all of the boards could be text only (which would also cut down on bandwidth). I have about 4TB worth of hard drives and a few computers laying around. I could probably set up a nice little Debian server.

I've been a member since 2003. In 2004/5 I quickly understood the place was infested with commie-liking fags and left for Sup Forums

Let's have a moment of silence of for SA. If not for them and the Anime Death Rape Tentacle Whorehouse, Sup Forums would never have come to be and we wouldn't be here on Sup Forums today.

F.

Here is why.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudi_Dutschke

F is for FYAD

Don't we have one? Aren't we on it?

Wrong link. Sorry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

hahaha your lives' work - posting on extremist messageboards for over a decade. KYS all of you

this is one of the biggest marxist tactics they used on SA

>if you care about anything other than leftist thought you are an obsessive geek with no life

its like they have to put a hard effort into thinking about anything at all. like its a chore to read.

mid-'00 normie & SJW millennial influx to the internet, + banning for income.

t. gen-x SA refugee

SA is shit, it's been shit since well before 2008. OP is a faggot.

Leftists are psychopaths who desire the ecstasy of power, and will gradually squeeze out everyone who doesn't toe their line. You see it on forum after forum on Reddit. Infiltration, seizing, conversion, totalitarian enforcement. It just happened to be that forum.

What we need is some form of infiltration-resistent umbrella site. Like a front page that links to multiple pol-like forums, maybe with top posts from each, which can be pruned if they get shut down or cancer-filled. Also, stricter moderation.

meanwhile what do you think of Sup Forums becoming a hivemind of various right wing factions?

FYAD in it's prime was the only redeeming thing about that forum because it was the only outlet you could openly mock the retards on the rest of the board

Sup Forums has served its purpose well but I feel like it might be time to move on. It has gotten so bad that merging boards that have nothing to with each other as a joke was actually a massive improvement because it shut down the circle jerk of reddit fags, if even for just a short time. Moot has sold us to a chink. Not even he wanted this shithole anymore.

A text only site would also solve the pizza issue and prevent the administration being asked to pass over admin privileges to law enforcement like with Sup Forums.

FYAD

FYAD POPULATED OLD/b/ WHEN Sup Forums WAS GOOD

>INB4 Sup Forums WAS NEVER GOOD

SA BECAME A VIRTUE SIGNALING SJW CESSPIT YEARS AGO, AS HAVE PRACTICALLY ALL IDENTITY BASED SITES

ITS A FUNCTION OF LIBERAL FASCISM, THE PSEUDO ANONYMITY OF Sup Forums IS WHAT MAKES THIS MODEL UNIQUE