OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856150719656755200
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856171332521820165
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856172056932700164
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/23/bill_nye_criticizes_cnn_for_having_him_debate_princeton_climate_skeptic_who_met_with_trump.html
wsj.com/articles/disapproval-of-president-donald-trump-grows-in-latest-wsj-nbc-news-poll-1492952400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

g'afternoon fellow 'pedes whats the latest on our god emperor??

will you guys at least admit that he broke his promise about DACA and that it's a bad thing?

WAAHOOOO

*opens the_Donald tab*

WE ARE PART OF THE 98% BROS

HIGH FIVE ME FELLOW 'PEDES

NORTH KOREA TO LAUNCH PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON CALIFORNIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

i miss my hat

It's funny that liberals complain about his approval rating, but this proves that it's them that will always say he's doing a "bad job" because they lost. Or from people who didn't even vote in the election. 8 more years, baby!

There's nothing wrong with DACA, ignore the shill narrative.

He is shitpostin' again
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856150719656755200
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856171332521820165
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856172056932700164

Back to this, I see.

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

>Trump could theoretically overturn the first part of DACA on day 1, authorizing agents to apprehend and remove DACA recipients. This is very unlikely. First of all, Congress has repeatedly enacted Homeland Security appropriations bills that instructed the president to “prioritize the identification and removal of aliens convicted of a crime by the severity of that crime.” Second, while it is possible that Trump could ignore this, he has stated that he will indeed continue to prioritize criminals (one Trump advisor has suggested that immigrants arrested for, but not yet convicted of, serious offenses would also be prioritized). Third, Trump’s vague promise to “work something out” implies at least some unwillingness to go out of his way to deport Dreamers. Fourth, Trump’s unrealistic vow to deport 2 million criminals makes it unlikely he will waste precious resources on low priority, non-criminal cases.

>At the other extreme, the Trump administration could continue the current priorities for removal and allow current recipients of DACA to use their EADs until they expire, while not accepting new applications or renewals. This would be the least controversial and most practical decision that would also be consistent with Trump’s campaign promises.

Trump is letting DACA sunset on its own, since explicitly revoking it would be far more trouble than its worth and would require resources that he does not currently have. Don't forget that DACA is NOT a protected status.

Also, DREAMer organizations are complaining that Trump just says a lot of shit to give them false hope while DHS and ICE do things differently. I think it's pretty clear that Trump distracts while Kelly and Sessions do whatever they want.

Heading out, need a new baker.

How do you do my fellow 'pede?

Why would liberals complain about his approval rating? It's in the shitter along with all the hopes he'll ever pass a major policy initiative that isn't war in the middle east.

IT EXPIRES IN NEXT YEAR YOU POT SMOKING LEAF.

PREPARE TO DIE, DRUMPFIES

Do you idiots complaining about late tax reform not realise it took President Reagan six months and eleven days to pass his tax reform act?

Joe wants a basic gestalt

invest in real estate

trust me

WHAT THE FUCK CNN, YOU FUCKING FASCISTS. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.

Don't mix up country balls and Spurdo Spärde. Countryballs can into spelling, just not grammar.

Awoo

Everytime I see one of you MAGA losers in public I stare you down until you avert your eyes, drop your head and turn red.

I've only had one idiot keep looking at me, I punched him in the face, and he fell to the ground crying.

You pampered mamas boys are all the same. I can't wait until civil war breaks out and us city people can go open season on Trump supporters. That will be a great day for America.

>be me
>move to new town after graduating from college
>2 bars in this town, naturally choose to be a regular at the one that isn't a rundown shithole
>regular for two years

>2 years later
>decide to change it up a bit
>take gf to said rundown bar to get a better feel of the locals because we bought a house, are planning on having kids, and will eventually be choosing a church in the community
>can't quite communicate properly with the locals
>happen to mention that I used to go to the nice bar across town for a few years on a regular basis
>immediately everyone starts avoiding me there
>on the spot (and in front of all the locals) I autisically try to explain it as me being something like a pioneer from reddit (a nice and welcoming website) to Sup Forums (a shitty and hateful website)
>they don't understand what I'm talking about and they shout me and my girlfriend out of the bar and I almost get beat up in the parking lot

We're now considering moving. What the fuck do I do?

They are still issuing new work permits under DACA, they expire but they are being renewed. The order itself does not expire. And if you think deporting 2 million people is unrealistic then you are basically admitting defeat and accepting the death of this country.

Need a hat here!

holy fuck there are a lot of spencerfags around in this thread

Link to the debate?

Everything bad that may or will happen under Trump was a guarantee under Clinton. No reason to regret it, unless you wanted to hasten the (currently inevitable) collapse.

can I get a link for the interview?

>post lies
>get called out
oy vey spencerfags are here!

Did you know Trump also caused the economic fall in Venezuela?

Two things need to be proven here:
>Trump gave money to Chaffetz
>the money was Russian
If the second were true (independent of the first), Trump would already be behind bars. I'm gonna give this a VERY FAKE NEWS/10.

I wonder how much they get paid to shill their divide and conquer

>Alt-Right
>Pro-Trump

Here, have this.

Get fucked nigger, Trump is passing everything he wants and will win again in 2020 despite Gallup having him at 40%.

It wasn't mixing Spurdo.

This is the truth. Trumpgret is a shill meme. Even if he fails utterly it was still worth it to avoid Hillary. He killed the Clinton and Bush machines, that's a win on its own.

Wouldn't even be suprised if Spencer and Brock get paid by the same source.

What do you mean? Spencer is /ourguy/.

When is Trump going to fix our Heroin problem?

I heard Trump was literally Hitler.

Seriously, we can't let this man have the nuclear codes.

When le Pen makes it to the runoff tonight, we will know that anything is possible with meme magic.
>tfw I pray kek shines down a little magic into your own lives user

>former Russian territory
>shilling for Putin's puppet
Color me surprised.

makes you wonder how many other people on the right are paid shills. I'd put my money on Ann Coulter being one of them.

>at least

Whew, not only are they abandoning their impeachment pipe dream, they're even beginning to accept Trump's inevitable second term.

Pretty much this. He bullied Jeb! and kept Hillary out. He could just do nothing but golf for four years straight and I'd still vote for him in 2020.

The point stands

got you m8

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/23/bill_nye_criticizes_cnn_for_having_him_debate_princeton_climate_skeptic_who_met_with_trump.html

What's the population of this 'town'

If there's only two bars, has to be only around 500-700 residents

ohnothatsucks.jpg

why
let these faggot kill themselves

The drug problem is an identity problem. While sealing the border and deporting/jailing/executing all beaner criminals would help, the only real fix is to give White America an identity again.

NYEH! REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT, YOU'LL ALL PAY WHEN THE GRAPES OF WRATH COME TO HARVEST!

Chachi aged much better

the puppermaster

I'm going to point this out every time this zog puppet has a thread here
>richard spencer isn't brought up once during the presidential election
>after trump wins the media suddenly finds this 'leader' of the alt-right who has NEVER had a thread about him on Sup Forums UNTIL the media gave him a spotlight

richard spencer is a creation of the globalist media.

I'm saying that with limited resources there is a need to prioritize. Trump wants to up the number of deportations massively, but ICE is stretched thin as is and can't hire enough people to meet Trump's demand.

That about sums it up. I don't really care about his promises, he just pisses so many people off I love him. Ideological driven people are mostly mentally ill fags anyways.

It's literally impossible to "destroy" a climate change denier because at the end of the day the only evidence for climate change in the first place are computer models. So, all you can do is say "m-muh models", and models of complex system with nearly infinite variables, most of which are completely unknown, are absolute garbage.

>unity
>tearing them apart

The grapes, Tucker.

Mods should make posting the word pedes an automatic ban

He'd have to do more than that for me to vote for him again, but only enough to make him better than the other realistic options. Voting will never Make America Great Again anyway. We need a total cultural rejuvenation, Trump is contributing to that but much more is needed.

You really think someone would do that, just go on the Internet and tell lies?

Alright.

> It's "MUH RUSSIA" episode
God I hate reruns

they wont stop as long as youre reacting
this is the latest trigger

The only people complaining about that are shills and disruptors.

At 1 minute in
>It's unfair to have 1 denier and not 98 people (((scientists))) concerned about it

THIS FUCKING GUY!

That Washington Post poll is horrifying for the Democrats. That shows that their 6 months of The Resistance has had absolutely no positive impact for them, it's in fact hurt them. Truly a party without a direction.

this plebbit karma

can't explain that

>You pampered mamas boys are all the same. I can't wait until civil war breaks out and us city people can go open season on Trump supporters. That will be a great day for America
good luck with that, I wasn't aware cucks knew how to use guns

the whole making america great again thing was just a meme anyways that fed off of the discontent of millions. In reality we have it better today than ever before in human history. Great political play though.

That's valid, but I am concerned that Trump will not be able to enact the drastic changes to immigration that are needed. If he lets 10,000,000 more beans get citizenship then we are basically toast. Maybe not immediately if most of them are young, but long term America is going to become a 3rd world shitheap without mass deportations.

Fuck off reddit

Or just put it in your word filter like I did a week ago. It's clearly a bunch of teenagers who are 'doing it for lulz' to piss people off.

FNAAARR! ACCURSED TUCCMAN!

TRY AND GET OUT OF THIS ONE!

At least this is a good rerun.

The puppet master is Donald's secret twin brother.

AHAHAHA PREPARE YOURSELF DRMPF

MARINE LE PEN WILL LOSE TODAY

SAY GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT

Of course people don't regret it.

EVEN IF YOU NOW DISLIKE TRUMP HE IS STILL INFINITELY BETTER THAN HILLARY.

My opinion on Trump has soured slightly (but only slightly) but I'll never regret my vote. There isn't a reason to.

Just filter any iteration of this verbal aids and you'll reduce the amount of garbage in the thread by 60%.

You don't regret voting in a president under FBI investigation?

So when's the final round for the French elections? Le Pen is basically guaranteed to advance right?

Thats really thin silver lining

it looks better on me

No regrets!
We need to fight Assad, not because they're next to Israel but theyre evil monsters and we're the good guys!
MAGA

/u/TrumpSRB, is that you?

Don't forget having 20 "is Spencer /ourguy/?" threads in the catalog after his "Hail Trump" moment.
It is totally organic goyim!

>tfw a shill gave me a (you) but I didn't give it back

54% of Americans want Trump impeached

Fuck this nigger.

wsj.com/articles/disapproval-of-president-donald-trump-grows-in-latest-wsj-nbc-news-poll-1492952400

Those Clinton Foundation investigations are still ongoing :^) and unlike MUH RUSSIA it'll actually turn something up.