Slavs are subhuman garbage that need to be exterminated

Slavs are subhuman garbage that need to be exterminated.

>Slavs are subhuman garbage that need to be exterminated.

lets see if you're even white you fucking faggot

As a burger, what's your experience with Slavs?

/thread

Don't you have vodka to be drinking Ivan?

Dont you have a nigger dick to choke on, John?

Completely agree with you.

/thread

Go home Carlos

Don't you have a cousin to fuck and make ten more incest babies with Ivan, you inbreading hick?

>Burgers

A*erica hate thread?

what’s that website

How much must you be degenerated to tolerate this shit?

American whites are the most faggot sissies in the entire world. They are prone to homosexuality and cuckoldry.

You slavs are an absolutely disgusting people. You are more smelly than the turks and twice as stupid.

Does your idiotic population have any other outfit than tracksuit? Or is that level of ingenuity far beyond the simple slavic mind?

fpbp
everytime

Just try it, pussy.

> thinks he sounds smart

Your first lady is a slav, you are just a buttmag fag in the middle of Ohio or somewhere

fucking hell this cant be real

It is

I would kill myself before I got that fat

We are russians, slavs, not frogs, you degenerate. I bet you are not even white, el John.

>You slavs are an absolutely disgusting people. You are more smelly than the turks and twice as stupid.
Says the person where pedophilia and other "freedoms" are consument. Probably your wife is banged by a nigger and you enjoy watching them.

americucks

What are you taking the slavic side Britbong? Don't you have tea time to be getting back too?

Oh fuck you, you miserable inbred sack of garbage.

>Third world balkan nation thinks they can criticize the greatest country in the world

all the slavs I've met in leaftown are clean and very smart. They always have super red-pilled jobs.

That is a common practice in utah and dont forget your american rednecks. Just saying.

Don't
*sharts pants*
D-Don't you
*gets shot*
Don't you
*tips doctors*
Don't you have vodka
*gets blacked*
Don't you have
*gets diabetic leg amputated*
Don't you have vodka to bedrinking Ivan?
*runs out of breath*

FPBP

>greatest
xD

taking memes from ifunny you must be underage

>slavs are united the most when it comes to shittalk burger mudak
At least we have something in common

TIPS DOCTORS

I fucking lost it, slovenbro HAHAHA

Slavs are based, aмepикъкc yил нeвъp peкaвъp

>i'm a proud white american
>t. 20% german, 14% spanish, 7% irish, 30% african, 26% british, 3% everything else

we arn t criticizing Russia you western spy

Then why do you all look so ugly? The only answer is due to all the inbreeding that your disgusting people have done over the centuries. You people are like rabbits, you just fuck everything with a pulse.

It's hard to know what freedoms are isn't it poor Ivan? I'm sure you have no idea what life is like in a free society.

And don't forget your leaders all wear tracksuits and drink so much vodka they can barely speak. That's probably why the Slavic languages are so ugly, it's just the combination of all the slurred speech from years of alcohol consumtion and fetal alcohol syndrome.

I don't understand, please explain

This. Every. Single. Fucking. Time

> Slavs are ugly
> t. Thinks Slavia is a country in Asia

>Then why do you all look so ugly?
Russian women are easily the most beautiful in the world. And central Europe slavs are pretty good looking and on average 2" taller than americans.

teacher is wrong and kid is right

>the greatest country in the world
You are still believing that shit meme?
Funny.

>Then why do you all look so ugly
t. looked 4 memepics on jewgle.

M Y S I D E S
Y L
S A
I V
D
E
S L A V

>other outfit than tracksuit

so you are saying that everything you know about this topic is based on memes you saw on the internet?

This

>Russian women
>Beautiful

lol

fpbp

Your life would be different without slavs like Tesla, Boscovich, Mendelejev etc. Most of your scientist are inported because your education suck dick, highest prison population in the world, poor people everywhere, low healthcare, young people who cant even make a diference between apple and banana. Totaly helpless regarding where is your country on map. God help you if you have to change lightbulb you have to call electrician I could go on forever and don't think Russia is an example of slav country that shit part of Europe had more tribes passing through than any other part of our planet.

Gagarin was an astronaut. Space exploration still goes to slavs, but thanks to Slovenia, Noordung.

curie was really slav???

I've watched this video so many times and ever time it manages to disgust me even more. What the fuck where they thinking?? Nothing they do makes any sense. Who in the fuck would put instant noodles on fucking doritos and top it off with onions and 5 different sauces? What kind of disgusting subhuman would come up with the idea to even put fucking Parmesan into that mix? When they put the lime in there twice it literally kills me inside.

Fucking hell.

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it's bound to stick

>american women

> Not knowing about

Marie Sklodowska

Absolute pleb.

>Maria Skłodowska-Curie
Really, croat?

They wuz chief and shiet

I'm not butthurt at this thread at all because none of these stereotypes apply to me, fellow burgers need to learn to take a joke

>you will never be free to shart in a mart

kek I m just THICC
I just look large cuz water in body
I m healthier than you skinny girls who are starving
muh body positivity
muh healthy at all sizes
muh beautiful at all sizes

slavs>muslims

and i'm aint even the one or the other.

shill post you idiots are getting baited saged

Welcome to American common-core math standards. Enjoy your stay.

its like that taco ... you guys know the taco I mean, someone post the webm

Fucking hell, thats one sneaky cunt

western spies blyt!!!

Sooner than later it will have to be done. The question is how?

>plop in shop

Good luck

>ifunny watermark

You need to be exterminated.

Slavs will die laughing when USA bends a knee to the masterrace

You will drop human bombs of supermass to destroy our land

It's probably fake. If it's real I would make sure that my child's teacher has her career destroyed by me personally

I agree with the original poster.

i'm already well educated in american history, no need bore me to death with it.

>Implying there's a difference

I chuckled a bit

You're not greatest unless you fix that degeneracy which comes from your country.

Unlike the US and the Europe, slaves are not cucked by liberal media. They are the last hope for western civilization

kek

Are you calling this subhuman garbage?

number of muslim noble prizes?

> be Britbong
> wife goes to Mohammed in the morning
> wife goes to Ivan in the evening
> wife never comes home to you

Yup, quite the same

The day this started spreading was the best day on Sup Forums, i've got tons.

Hitler tried to do that. Didn't end well for him.

someone post picture of american soldiers beside polish soldiers during the training last year

kys

This is a joke, right? It can't be real.