See refugee almost drowning

>see refugee almost drowning
>wat do?

A. help them with your white's swimming privilege
B. let them drown, and that memory will haunt you for the rest of your life

Refugee death toll passes 1,000 in record 2017 as charities attacked for conducting Mediterranean rescues

>More than 1,000 refugees have drowned in the Mediterranean Sea so far this year, as charities battling to stem the record number of deaths increasingly come under attack.

>The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has recorded at least 1,073 people dead or missing on the treacherous passage between Libya and Italy –a grim benchmark that was not reached until the end of May last year.

>At least 150are children, Unicef said, while warning that the real figure is likely to be far higher because unaccompanied minors’ deaths frequently go unreported.

More than 1,000refugeeshave drowned in theMediterranean Seaso far this year, as charities battling to stem the record number of deaths increasingly come under attack.

The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has recorded at least 1,073 people dead or missing on the treacherous passage between Libya and Italy –a grim benchmark that was not reached until the end of May last year.

At least 150are children, Unicef said, while warning that the real figure is likely to be far higher because unaccompanied minors’ deaths frequently go unreported.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-see-libya-italy-ngos-smugglers-accusations-a7696976.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdyerV8bfeA
youtu.be/BLj3aYPXEEo?t=72
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o
youtube.com/watch?v=aETwDvaDT6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B. Let them drown, that memory will fade away within minutes because I know I did good

B, oh please, it'll be a fond memory.

B

Do nothing, they chose to drown.
I do not hold myself responsible for the choices of others.

>that memory will haunt you for the rest of your life
no, but poseidon will forever remember my offering

B. let them drown, and that memory will entertain you for the rest of your life

Help them drown.

B.

These niggers intentionally try to drown themselves so you are forced to save them. They plan on being saved so they can get a free ride from taxpayers.

C. Rescue them and ship them back to syria

these

BASED POSEIDON

B. Even though I would be wearing a life jacket, the niggers would still pull me underwater.
If I took a small boat close to them, they would flip it over. And if I took a bigger boat close to them and helped them on it, they would just murder me.

lol haunt me? you're talking to the wrong people on the wrong board.

>risk life for gibs

Get free shit or die trying

How stupid do you have to be?

so they can return to germany within days, nice try

these rats are relentless

B desu

As much as I despise these sub humans B. I just won't watch, putt away and know what's happening. I don't need to see it go down, saw a rabbit drown once it wasn't great .

>>see refugee almost drowning
>>wat do?

Call over the other members of the tour, grab some binoculars, laugh. In that order

If I had a boat I would save them but send them back to their own country.
Just because I value life doesn't mean I want to be near particular lives

Easy, A every time. I couldn't have that weigh on my conscious. If I didn't witness it/know about it it wouldn't affect me enough to care but seeing it and not doing anything would haunt me.

What if we put them on a plane told them it was heading to Germany but in reality it was South Africa? That would at least add some distance.

>jumping into the water to save a drowning person who doesn't know how to swim
That's probably one of the worst ideas you could ever have. Why would the memory haunt me if I know there's nothing I could've done?

>interfering with Allah's will.

Heresy to help them

B and it shall be remembered as the greastest thing i have ever done on this gay earth

D. Let them drown then ship them back to their land

and with south africa you mean south pole, right?

B: Dead roaches won't hunt me

First post. Best post.

Send a life boat but pull it back with a rope when they get close to it.

fpbp
could also use them to test out new weaponry, automated turrets for example

>so many posters ITT thinking the niggers would stay peaceful if you tried to take them back
You would have to have dozens of soldiers with you and enough ropes to tie up all the niggers you're saving from drowning.

Let it be known that there is no safe way to cross and no safe harbor on the other side for those who do make it. It's not hard to get rid of pests if you stop putting out food.

wow

Throw them some bread cubes.

C- gaze thoughtfully at the dying creature as it sinks into the abyss. Ponder the fleeting nature of this life as the poor soul expresses all the repressed fears and regrets of a lifetime in a few short, gurgling minutes

>wat do?
Make sure they aren't "almost" drowning anymore

let them drown, throw a net on top of them that is tied to bricks at its ends

why can't niggers swim?

Pop the boat and watch them all drown.

B

> let them drown
> fish the euro bills floating out of their pockets
> invest in scuba gear and harpoons
> make even more money

So this is the power of capitalism

bring them back to THEIR coast.

>1,000 refugees
and how many rapes and murders have those that didn't drown commit?

youtu.be/qdyerV8bfeA
Topkek

Yell "Accept this meager offering, Neptune!"
Enjoy a safe trip back home

Praise based poseidon

>film how refugees drown
>upload it to youtube, spread everywhere telling that goverment need to spend more money on helping rapefugees cross water

Throw fish guts in the water to attract sharks. Shoot anyone that clings to the boat. Have a chuckle.

D - Catch them and sell them on the Maroccan slave market

>only 1000
Poseidon needs to step it up

>implying the memory would haunt me

But anyway, it's quite simple. You save them, and then you take them back where they came from and dump them on whatever country turned a blind eye at their border. You'd see things change very fucking quickly.

2 birds with one stone
brilliant!

imfuckingplying

B

fuck them, all I see are grown men trying to illegally enter europe for gibs

I just don't understand. So, we have ships trying to pick these people up from the water, and then they ship them into Europe, instead of back from where they came from. Why? By agreeing to ship them into Europe, you're only encouraging these people to take the risk of crossing the mediterranean. If the liberal cucks are so worried about drowning rapugees, they should ship them back to Africa after they pick them up.

This shit is an invasion masquerade as a crisis.

>Be burger
>Let them drown
>laugh
>laugh so hard let loose massive freedom BRAAAP
>back of pants moist from boat shart
>eat triple whopper
not very haunted senpai

If you have the chance to let them drown and you don't take it, you're a fucking moron or one of them

C. look somewhere else and don't give a fuck

Spit on them

I choose 'B', let them drown. They aren't human and I won't be haunted by those (((memories)))

Spit in his grave and punch some Pole by insulting my grand grandparents by calling welfare niggers "refugees".

Actually Poles are safe, I recognized it's Singapore in last minute.
So I will just throw bacon into a Mosque or something.

>let them drown, and that memory will haunt you for the rest of your life

I would literally be less disgusted by a boat filled with actual cockroaches trying to make their way to Europe.

They should sink every single boat they find. Those 'people' are invaders, nothing more. They should be met with military resistance.

C. Bring a gun so i can shoot holes in their boat from a distance and watch all of them drown.

Do what Australia's do pick them back up and take them back to THEIR shores.

Only 1000? Wtf thats the offspring of 100 nigerian nigresses.

the moralfag in me would save them, Sup Forums memes don't measure up against a human life, sorry

tbqh it wouldn't haunt me, I'm just a godfearing moralfag

What would be the ideal gun for such a scenario burger bro?

it's not high enough

>Nogs set sail in a raft meant for a few people cramming it with 200
>Raft sinks a few miles offshore
>Europeans rescue them and move them to Europe where they get more free gibs than they could ever dream
>Word gets back to nogs in Africa that all you have to do is set sail and Europeans will magic you to the gibs
>More nogs attempt the journey

WHY DO THEY KEEP COMING!?
IT'S SUCH A MYSTERY!

C. pull out my hunting rifle and start shooting

>B. let them drown, and that memory will haunt you for the rest of your life
The memory will either be a joyful one, of a forgotten one.

Well, I think the Russians have it figured out.

youtu.be/BLj3aYPXEEo?t=72

B ... Two things worth my sacrifice
1- feed and increase the fish stock
2- solve the over population of those countries

"You can catch a ride, but I'm going to Africa."

>haunt you

kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o
i'd imagine a reenactment of this scene would suffice

I'm an anomaly in a white family with two Olympic swimmers and a couple other championship swimmers: I can't swim (very well). So, no haunting memory for me as I let the refugee drown.

Based Arnie, they should make roids legal again.

>haunt
>implying

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face you aren't human.
youtube.com/watch?v=aETwDvaDT6Y

pierre, get the shark baits

Why? Arnie was 100% natty

lol fucking based post

No, Austrians without roids look like this.

>Over 1000 drowning deaths this year already
> only 150 are proven children
> this number (((might))) be higher because unaccompanied minors often go unreported
> see goys, its still mostly women and children, you should let them in with open legs

Just a reminder, this is thought to be a child

Six million innocent women and children drowned you say? Killed by the fortress Europe and HC Strache personally, what a historical shame.

Shoot missile on boat to show it's not OK that they come. Then shoot the next one as well regardless if people are drowning or not.

This is not because I hate these people like many on here but because we can't receive them and it would be effective.
Less of them would die too. About 3000 drown each year, shooting a couple of boats so they stop coming would kill way less.

>those names

>They have safety vests on
>They are grown men
>Still unable to swim

Yeah it is obvious they deserve to die

>rescued by a passer-by
So they found at least one nog that can swim.

the pic looks like a bunch of milk duds with life jackets