Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kXTqkQl0hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls eat pussy best

boys can't even compete

Cuck sex

our nigger

White Boy Pussy Expert

Didn't date but fucked around with a girl who leaned towards girls. She never had been with a guy who was sexually experienced. After me she met a white guy and married him and is now having white babies with a father who is college educated.

Another White Boy Pussy eater

She's already been shit on by liberals for supporting Trump. Proof that libshits are the real racists.

(better)

>tfw no chocolate nubian queen to eat out

What do you mean? Chad is full of niggers.

LEL

I'm a pussy eating wizard. Last girl I was with, I made her cum 10 times in a matter of hours no lie. It's so fucking hot listening to a girl moan and go nuts, and grip the sheets/your arm/head while you're devouring her.

Its common knowledge black men dont give oral sex.

me too, Caitlyn

Put yourself in the female mind.

Here's what she's doing. She's bragging.

eating pussy is a strong sign that your mind has been feminized by your media consumption. the pussy juices you love so much in your mouth are biological waste...its bacteria...and it directly affects your testosterone/estrogen balance. some studies say it even contributes to bitch tits. Not eating pussy but fully expecting your woman to suck your cock till its dry is how a real man operates. allowing one nigger to "complimanet" you and then parading around with bacteria juice on your lips and sporting bitch tits is a sure fire sign you are a cuck.

Black women suck dick a lot better. Probably because they got lots of practice by starting way earlier. Oh, and also because I won't pay them if I don't cum.

She is signalling that she wants some white guy to fuck her.
>tfw no chocolate nubian mistress to fuck on the side

If you're not covered head to toe in bacterial slime after a good fuck then you probably bang like an anemic dyel wasteman

It's because of confidence. The more confident you are at eating pussy, the more "braggadociously" you move your tongue. Big wet sloppy swaggering circles and whatnot. Men don't know it, but that actually doesn't feel good. Men who are competent but not as confident tend to be sharper in their movements and more centralized on the clitoris. This feels way way better

Black culture glorifies extreme confidence at every waking moment while white culture does not, at least not to the same extent.

You degrade yourself between the legs of feminism, faggot. my woman serves me on her knees.

>It's coming knowledge black men don't give oral sex
As Eazy-E once said "I might be a woman-beater but I'm not a pussy-eater"

>some studies say it even contributes to bitch tits
source?

Ah yes, the famous pussy juice studies.

>You degrade yourself between the legs of feminism, faggot. my woman serves me on her knees.

You're literally delusional. Seek counseling.

It's not confidence, it's them not understanding how to do it and just thinking if they go crazy that will compensate.

You literally just suck and lick the clit. I was told to try and write the letters of the alphabet with your tongue and use that kind of movement. It's not hard at all, but people think you have to lick the whole pussy over and over for some reason.

>This is news

Sage hide thread

Eating pussy is quite possibly the most beta thing you can do, aside from literal cuckoldry.

Blacks won't eat it because it's not fried.

Calm down edgemaster, if licking a pussy robs you of your masculinity and dominance over a woman you probably never had either to start with.

Men are always in control sexually, unless you're into tied up cuck shit or pegging or something. There is no point during most sex acts a man can't use his strength to regain control.

HOLY SHIT I'M A FUCKING KEK

My black gf says I eat her pussy perfectly
But eating pussy is disgusting to me

I'm white btw

I can't even imagine being so fucked up and unsure of myself that this is what I was thinking about while laying some pipe

Tell me about it. I have a friend who talks all the time about how he spends like an hour eating his girlfriends out, and the rest of us just stare at each other thinking wtf is wrong with this guy. he also liked hairy pussy before we convinced him it was degenerate

imagine that...a dude who likes to eat out hairy pussy ewwwwwwwwww

he actually bragged about it too, as if that would impress us

kek

It's the fucking breakfast of champions. A male who sees any female orifice and doesn't want to stick his tongue up it is a faggot

I have one. I guess it's okay, better than most white women. Definitely better than anything remotely Spanish. Korean is the best for that though.

That sword looks like it's made of plastic.

You guys realize that saying white guys eat better pussy is just another way of saying white guys have small dicks. If white guys had the size to satisfy a girl, like a black guy, they wouldn't devote so much time to eating pussy.

Nope. When you have your tongue on the wail switch, a thumb up the bonus tunnel, and their legs start to shake - you are their God and master.

t. faggot

Sup Forums: white women are coal burning race-traitors
niggers are more alpha
Niggers dont eat pussy
white women betray white men by fucking niggers
white men eat pussy
white women fuck niggers
niggers dont eat pussy
white men eat pussy
white women fuck niggers
niggers dont eat pussy
white men eat pussy
niggers dont have bitch tits
white men have bitch tits
niggers dont eat pussy
white men eat pussy
white women still fuck the niggers
women cum from clit stimulation
white men eat pussy
niggers do not eat pussy
white women still fuck the niggers
white men eat the pussy niggers fuck

Hmmm....

how much meth?

youtube.com/watch?v=7kXTqkQl0hA

eating pussy is easy as fuck, you just take the tip of your tonuge and massage the area around the clit in a m-like pattern

>tfw no black gf to eat her out everyday
Ehh...

>he doesn't use circular breathing, eyelash grips and tantric O-frequency humming

lmao they're faking it

>only using the tip
pleb

>being so degenerate that you actually have enough data to compare the average oral performance of two races

Nigger woman is a slut wow what a fucking surprise

>he hasn't had a motor implanted in his tongue

the one giving oral is usually seem as "submissive" so she could be saying that we are are submissive, but it's more than likely that this is just a sincere comment

>But eating pussy is disgusting to me

Brazilian Faggot Alert

The one that dislike eating pussy make love with the tushy.

(VocĂȘ deve beijar o gramado antes de entrar em campo...)

That pics looks like a deflated blow up doll...

my lips aint thin at all , dumb black bitch get outta here with that exorcist face lookin ass circustententrance pussy i eat only 5star pussy nahmsayn.

nothing new. that bitch has been saying for years how she prefers white guys and how black men treat her like shit. She also admitted to using bleaching solutions on her skin.

when you fuck a girl of a different race your race fetishes will go away. You will realise its the same as fucking any other girl. Its literally a palette swap.

Psychopaths and people that generally operate on a low consciousness level are usually egoistical in bed.

god damn, son

not political
racist niggress doesnt belong on pol
and her music is to shit for Sup Forums

go to Sup Forums with your Nigger talk

I'll take "maximum compensation" for 500, Alex

>You degrade yourself between the legs of feminism, faggot. my woman serves me on her knees.

>not pinning her down, both her hands in one hand, a tit in the other and then making her convulse, have seizures and lose the ability to talk using only your tongue and lips
get a load of this faggot.