Brit/pol/ - Royal Navy Edition

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjsG2sUzikw
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4436518/PETER-HITCHENS-snap-election.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/polls-show-scottish-tories-win-12-seats-blow-nicola-sturgeon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is the most boring place in the UK?

nth for tfw no right wing brit bf

youtube.com/watch?v=OjsG2sUzikw

>Drugs are the enemy, not IS

>Within hours of the latest street murder in Paris, it emerged that the culprit, Karim Cheurfi, was (once again) a sordid career criminal with a very violent past, a hatred of the police, a long record of car theft, robbery, and, yes, drug offences.

>Did he sample his own produce, as most drug-dealers do? Did it affect him? It looks like it.

Starting to the Peter is on to something lads???

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4436518/PETER-HITCHENS-snap-election.html

Fucks sake City.

Tell it to me straight lads, will there be a happening today?

Pretty incredible that Rees-Mogg married Helena considering she is Anglican and he is Latin-rite Catholic.

How does that even work on Sundays?

>SNP set to lose 12 seats to Scottish Tories, including Angus Robertson's.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/polls-show-scottish-tories-win-12-seats-blow-nicola-sturgeon/

The UK doesn't need anything more for a military than the ability to deliver nuclear weapons anywhere in the world.

What are the odds of Tresemmé's empire coming crashing down in the next two months?

A week is a lifetime in politics, mind.

And yet, fuckers not on drugs, do the same shit in the name of allah.

Hitchens is a fucking cuck.

Help me out with my life lads.
Continued from:

Probably remote country villages. But they're comfy as fuck so it doesn't matter.

Lads, how do you get a gf?

the east/south east

If he was a true Catholic, he wouldn't be a monarcuck. It's all pretend.

Wiltshire and Berkshire. I have no idea what goes on there.

Serious question lads - is it possible for anybody to find out your voting record and possibly hold it against you in the future? The police, authorities, employers etc.

(yes I am a bit thick)

do you feel in charge?

Well he isn't wrong, it's just naive to suggest that drugs are the SOLE reason why people commit crime.

Start by talking to girls.

Why would you ask that here of all places?

Lincolnshire.

I talk to girls all the time.

No. Votes are anonymous.

Other boards just make fun of you for asking that.

what if brexxit NEVER happens?

no, the only way they could possibly know is if everyone in your constituency voted the same way or council ward

Who should lead the Official Opposition after Jeremy Corbyn resigns on the 9th of June?

Should it be Dan "Stick it to the man as I kill the Taliban" Jarvis?

Get good taste at the very least

In theory yes because of how voting works, but in reality the ballots can only be matched to a voter by court order (for investigation of fraud) and after 1 year they're incinerated.

>I am a bit thick
There's thick, and then there's retarded.

I sense bitterness in this comment

Give some casual flirting a go and see if any of them respond positively and give a bit of flirting back.
If they do, try and ask them out for a drink or something.

>resigns

>implying

Don't be fat.

Be confident.

Don't be autistic.

Presumably they see past their differences because of love or some such

it has already been triggered, it only doesnt happen now if all other eu states vote for it to be extended

Ascended to next level veganism lads.

Won't eat anything that casts a shadow.

What's wrong with monogatari?

Do you miss him, Brit/pol/?

Posting in a Brit thread
Check em

I don't understand how people flirt.

That sucks.

Be a Chad.

He'll be fucking dragged out by his thumbs. A GE loss must be the last straw, even for his cultists.

Unless they examined every ballot in your area for fingerprints, I really don't see how they could tell who you voted for

Why does no-one like Saint George's Day lads?

Which one are you missing?

Two of them are easily fixable.

Boring drivel that people only like because they're either pedos or for it's visuals

I'm overweight. I am not confident and I am an autist.

I miss the Cameron-Milliband banter 2bh

I'm a spiteful person. (((Anglican))) Monarchy killed Thomas More and John Fisher. The English saints had their tombs and bodies smashed by Protestants, because the Monarchy, like the EU is utterly foreign and so little regard was held for the native born sons of fair England. Monarcucks turn their back on the holy tabernacle, but are not allowed to turn their back on Von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, because they're pagans who exalt an individual above their race and nation.

Because Muzzies are scared of St George.

Because it upsets brown people.

Emigrate. England is finished.

Checked

I like the dialogue

>no examples of where to go to
what did he mean by this

There's nothing to do. At least on St Patricks I can get rat arsed for a reason.

Where do you suggest?

>in dream
>with a group of hostages
>machine tells me I have to choose one person to die
>I can't do it
>I say nothing
>"failure to confirm target" in menacing robotic voice
>"solution: punishment"
>laser fires into my brain
>I start to vapourise
>wake up
It was like I could feel myself ceasing to exist. Was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced desu. Anyone had any fucked up dreams lately?

Just be confident lad.

Hell. It's better than here.

>But to where Peter?
>*Autistic screeching ensues*

Don't post such garbage ever again

Personal experience is the genesis of true learning.

Who here /toughenough/?

But that would be down to the individual, surely?

>A GE loss must be the last straw, even for his cultists.

These people are deranged, though. They won't see reason

There are plenty of other series with better or similarly good dialogue that don't take nearly as long to watch and have other things going for it
t. anime expert

He usually suggests Canada but does he not realise Canada is even worse?

what ever you say.

i literally don't give a toss, chances are you get hit by a bus tomorrow and i won't even fucking know about it, you seem to forget where you are, in fact you don't even know where you are.

I know exactly where i am and where i am going that is why i am better than you.

wakeup.

I'm tuss enough

I also like other shows. Like Katanagatari for example

>catholic calling Christians pagan

Now THIS is shitposting

Too culturally affirmative. Celts can have their own national holidays because they are a perceived disadvantaged group in relation to the English. You are only allowed to celebrate your own culture if you are weak in this society.

â–¶
Paying for actual degrees, from actual universities for it.

Okay, start by:

>Losing weight

>Building confidence

>Learn some social skills

The first is easy. Eat fewer calories than you expend.

The second is tougher, but doable. Your insecurity is caused by a fight or flight response, so you must combine techniques. Graded exposure the the "threat" (i.e. people). This means start small, and build up. Talk to people you're a bit frightened of, but that you know you could talk to. Keep doing it, and eventually you won't respond in the same way. Also, do whatever you can to reduce physical symptoms of the response, breath slowly, remove tension in muscles whenever you notice it.

If you're actually autistic, you just have to learn how to interact, I suppose. I'm not autistic so I wouldn't know. If you just have poor social skills, the more you interact the better they get. Think of Uni as a sandbox to build up these skills, see what works and what doesn't. Then when you leave you'll be prepared for whatever situation you encounter.

>A GE loss must be the last straw, even for his cultists.
The cultists are currently posting twitter polls with 66% labour as truth and shitting on britain elects for all the scientific polls showing Labour in the shitter.
They'll probably start some russian conspiracy theory after corbyn loses and keep going.

Trying to figure out where to buy a home in 2020 based on the muslim population

My options (due to budget) are Durham, Northumberland and Cumbria. All low mud populations but this could always change. Which is the least likely to get invaded in the future?

>pic related is map of mudslime population

Power just went out in sync with a car alarm. Got excited it was the happening. I hate Sup Forums.

there is also an election coming up

no where is more comfy than here.

I don't think an American has grounds to stand on, here. The most Holy Apostolic Catholic Church is from the time of Our Lord himself. American "die for Israel" Protestantism is just a German corruption of Catholicism. If it's veneration of saints that makes you think of Paganism, then you should be happy to know that the Anglican church partakes, too.

I already graduated from university a year ago. And my social skills are normally fine until it involves any romantic setting. It is why I have been friends with girls many times and still have some, but can never get beyond that.

Most of my dreams involve people I know. Last night I had almost my entire group of sixth form friends and various places I've been up town.
A weird one was a couple of days ago. Most of it was mundane chatter between a uni friend, my dad and me. The strange bit was instead of waking up by opening a door or realising I'm dreaming so I wake up, I collapsed in my dream knocking myself out and that woke me up. Like my brain just gave up on my dream.

They foiled the suicide attack scheduled for Marseilles yesterday so doubt it.
However there may be a HUGE political happening imminently.

Exit polls are showing Melenchon on 25% and Le Pen on 24% with Macron at 21%, Fillon at 18% and Hamon at 9% the rest of the points go to other candidates. That means the 2nd round of the election may be the biggest meme battle ever.

Le Pen vs Melenchon(this is a huge shock if it turns out true)
Nationalist vs Communist

We full 1920's now.

Rural Canada is okay, still community driven and Christian, sort of like areas of the US flyover states, but Peter hates Americans.

I hope it is lepen vs melenchon.
Both would exit the euro and dislike the EU.

he is trying to convert her via dick

I never understand why this picture gets posted.
The guy on the right could easily improve his appearance.

>Start lifting heavily
>Start injecting steroids heavily (make his chin bigger)
>Get a healthy looking tan
>Get a better haircut

His whole face shape will change if he did all of the above. He looks like a 12 year old in the picture. He's unattractive due to his own actions.

>Those numbers
Labour S U R G E confirmed?
You have some taste at least then

Okay, well look, if you never try and get involved romantically, you'll likely never meet a girl.

It's scary to flirt with a girl, but quite frankly you've just got to go ahead and get on with it.

Best place to "emigrate" to would be out of the shithole cities and into the green and pleasant countryside.