Mussolini thread

I don't hear much about Il Duce on /pol. Was he based? My great grandfather was the lead of his band and he made him sound like a cool guy but I think he fucked nationalism up for the rest of the world along w Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

historyguide.org/europe/duce.html
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_alt_right_are_you
gotoquiz.com/what_type_of_right_winger_are_you_1
youtube.com/watch?v=5-1L5lH2urQ
animeright.news/shadilaymydude/mussolini-was-an-awooposter
youtu.be/mSpzdk25XYk
youtu.be/nPrG-FpR6ZQ
youtu.be/3ZfJ_TpqzoM
youtu.be/vJO8xIySsEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castor_oil
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was incompetent, why do you think an angry mob hanged him?

Dummy, he was hung because he lost, and USA-sponsored mafia traitors go ahold of him

Because they were commies
He was Italy's greatest stateman

Viva il Duce !

I recommend reading his essay The Doctrine of Fascism which he co-wrote with Giovanni Gentile:

historyguide.org/europe/duce.html

>he was hung

He may have been hung because he was Italian.

But when he died it was because they hanged him.

This is a fantastic read, and it does away with a lot of false information spread about what fascism is.

He unified the Italian people, defended the worker's rights, defended traditional values that are good for civilization.
He inspired Hitler but he wasn't a brutal dictator: no concentration camps for dissent neither "night of the long knives"
He also destroyed masonry , communism , mob and the global banks in italy, thus freeing it from the international clique.
Oh and he also secured Francisco Franco victory in Spain

Also this is the full unabridged version:
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

The jews fucked up Nationalism.
Get your facts straight faggot.

I was watching this documentary on Rome, and supposedly Mussolini actually rebuilt/excavated these ancient Atruscan forges to smelt metal for the war effort.

breddy cool guy, we could probably sperg out about ancient Rome together

Oh yeah and inb4 muh """ww2"""
Educate yourself: when he decided to ally with germany (iron pact) which was something that Hitler was asking about, one of the conditions of the alliance was to not trigger ww2 BEFORE 1942!
Because Italy was still an agrarian state
and that the industrialization and reorganization of the army would have took about 4-5 years!
But Hitler invaded Poland in 1940!
It's Hitler fault if Italy sucked during ww2

Some crazy Irish woman shot him

He did everything , even play football with the people.

This, Italy wasn't really a state ready for warfare at all; their military hadn't modernized. Hitler (who was ready for war) dragged them in.

How can other ""dictators"" compete ?

>he fucked nationalism up for the rest of the world along w Hitler
>if someone shoots me in the face it's my fault for dying!
what the fuck is this logic

Which test is this?

gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_alt_right_are_you

gotoquiz.com/what_type_of_right_winger_are_you_1

Ty

my countryman is right, we should pay italy some reparation money desu

>"night of the long knives"
This event has been so propagandized it's ridiculous. Rohm and his half nazi half commiefags were planning a coup, what was Hitler supposed to do?

Mussolini was an absolute manlet. Not worse than Churchill or Lenin though. It's funny how Hitler is always mentioned being small, when in reality he was 10cm taller than these guys.

dude adolfo was like 1,73 / 5"8 iirc

The journalist Indro Montanelli gives a good depiction of his character and politics:
youtube.com/watch?v=5-1L5lH2urQ

He was probably among the best Italian politician of the last century, but power went to his head after the colonization of Libia.

He bet on the wrong horse during WWII, but who could have foretold the outcome back in 1941- 42.
If Hitler didn't make all those mistakes and Germany won, Italy would have had a privileged position,
It didn't go so bad anyway. All of my family went through both world wars unscathed. Even the business hold up.

>Catalog
I thought it was 174. That's 9cm taller than Lenin and Stalin

I can't understand Italian, can someone give me a quick rundown?

You're not losing anything, he's just a crippled old man talking shit.
He was saying that fascism was something Mussolini-related, which is false, in fact, if you go see what happened in the early 900 in Italy, you would see people like D'Annunzio and Marinetti, literally creating the fondants of what will become the fascism we all know

So his people lynched him cuz they were sick of a war that they weren't prepared for?

>He bet on the wrong horse during WWII
IMPLYING EVEN IF HE WASN'T THE FOUNDER OF HITLER'S POLITICAL IDEOLOGY HE HAD ANY OTHER CHOICE

ALL OF CONTINENTAL EUROPE WAS GETTING BLITZKRIEGED BY A VASTLY SUPERIOR MILITARY, FRANCE WAS SUPPOSED TO HOLD THE LINE LIKE IN WW1 BUT JUST GAVE UP WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT AFTER SEEING POLAND GET HOPELESSLY REKT

BUT ITALY IS SUPPOSED TO GO ALLY WITH THE ISLAND OF BONG? KEK

Kek

animeright.news/shadilaymydude/mussolini-was-an-awooposter

hitler ruined everything

he was charismatic but incompetent
his major mistake was telling Germany that Italy was ready for the war. Italy was anything but ready for the war

he never said that

Fascism would have stayed a fringe movement whitout the glorious Duce and his heroic Marcia Su Roma.
And he was a main character of the fascism sice the first fascist movement with the arditi.
He still is Italy's greatest stateman

check'd

When you miss the good ol impero days .
Offtopic but how's the life in italy , italbros ?

i live in a small town in central Italy, so comfy as fuck

Red-Pill me on Lazio, please. What is that area known for. I guess it is Rome, right? So its... lots of tourists and seedy stuff? What is rome really like? the cynical view of it, i mean.

It's kinda expensive if i recall
But people are always nice
And you'll need to talk italian because the average Francesco won't understand shit

i live in northern Lazio, but i visit Rome as often as i can.
Rome is, and always will be, the eternal city and the greatest city in the world, but...
there are a lot of shitskin bastards selling crap near monuments, a couple of districts swarmed by niggers here and there and it could be a lot cleaner.
still every time i visit my heart fills with pride and you can always ignore the niggers.
this is a picture i took of one of my favourite monuments, the statue of the king at the vittoriano.

I love Il Duce

Great charasmatic leader who did great for Italy, simply lacked the industry and resources in the 1930s to become a military power on par with France or England.

He was betrayed by the King and Marshall Badolgio.

youtu.be/mSpzdk25XYk

It's actually pretty good, unemployment aside.

Rome?
the good: food, monuments
the bad: corruption, mafia, garbage, rats in the streets, gypsies trying to shoot you, drivers who don't know what a red light is, no respect for the rules

That's an awesome picture. Mussolini wanted an African empire and along with Marshall Graziani knew how to subdue the spear chickens. Also unlike France where Frenchmen married Morrocons and colonial coloreds gotncitizenship, Il Duve passed laws forbidding race mixing.

Fascist music is also the best

youtu.be/nPrG-FpR6ZQ

youtu.be/3ZfJ_TpqzoM

youtu.be/vJO8xIySsEM

How would Il Duce have dealt with sissy American libcucks?

straight to the frontlines

This guy said it all, really

Squad of Blackshirts beating them with ckubs

MOTHERFVCKING OLIO DI RICINO

>France gave up without firing a shot
Disregarded

Wasn't he shot, then had his body dragged through the streets, and THEN hung?

This. Technically il Duce was hung by his feet, not hanged by his neck

He would cook them? What?

Based Otto Skorzeny.

t. MAD FROG

LITERALLY NOT ONE SINGLE BULLET :^)

FRANCE IS THE TRADITIONAL COUNTERBALANCE TO GERMANY IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE, IN WW1 THEY KILLED A MILLION GERMANS IN THE TRENCHES, BUT IN ROUND 2 THEY PUSSIED OUT COMPLETELY

They joined the Germans either.

France JOINED THE GERMAN SIDE and fought against Eisenhower in North Africa.

RICIN OIL DOWN THE THROATH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castor_oil

From the wiki article: "The most famous use as punishment came in Fascist Italy under Benito Mussolini. It was a favorite tool used by the Blackshirts to humiliate their opponents.[46][47][48] Political dissidents were force-fed large quantities of castor oil by Fascist squads. This technique was said to have been originated by Gabriele D'Annunzio. Victims of this treatment did sometimes die, as the dehydrating effects of the oil-induced diarrhea often complicated the recovery from the nightstick beating they also received along with the castor oil; however, even those victims who survived had to bear the humiliation of the laxative effects resulting from excessive consumption of the oil."

>either

autocorrect

also.

So they shit themselves relentlessly?

Damn

This is Zyklon B tier shit.

Just turn on eng subs on the video. They work quite well.
And that crippled old man was one of the last honest italian journalist, and one of the most revered.
He himself was sent to Libia during colonization and was shot in his later years by some fanatic antifa.
He founded his own journal and dropped it when his financer, Berlusconi, wanted to take his freedom of speech.
Those facts alone should give you the measure of that man.

>Tfw commies and degenerates would unironically shit their pants
Nah it's ok they almost never died

>Nah it's ok
Kek'd.
>they almost never died
I meant that if you used it as an execution it would be quite brutal.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he removed the King, that was a bolshevik kike tier move.