Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>import people that can only do jobs that automation will replace

is gdp slang for rape and poverty

Source? On its face that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

>According to (((economists))), open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Except in Israel, right?

This is the summary of the literature on the subject.

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

i wonder who could behind

Why would Israel be an exception?

This is code for "Your 1st world life-style must be sacrificed so the brown masses can have a slight improvement."

To help your neighbor do you pay him for mowing your lawn and give his children bread -or- do you remove your front door and let the neighbors pillage everything you worked for?

Statist xenophobes here on pol always come up with the dumbest analogies.

>(((economists)))

>According to economists

>THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS GDP GOY

kys

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
I won't see any of it so why the fuck should I cater to your (((whims)))

open borders everywhere would lead to social collapse the likes of which we've never seen

everyone would get so fucking pissed off that it wouldn't matter if everybody had a shitload of money

>double (((GDP)))[welfare spendings]

Transfer payments don't increase GDP. Why doesn't anybody on pol understand GDP accounting?

Never mind the rising crime stats and terrorism, GDP is all that matters.

Oh boy, GDP will go up and my salary will still be the same stagnant piece of shit it's been since 1980! I can't wait to let in all the stone age brown people now!

stop giving op replies, its clear xe has no actual rebuttal to give. just stale bait.

>Never mind the rising crime stats
It' been falling since 1990 here in the US, mass immigration notwithstanding.

Sup Forums is a corpse and playground for the sociopaths. People are spending their energy fighting automated bots.

It's not a mere increase in GDP. It would be roughly doubling the world's real GDP. That's an extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year.

Image search of that picture gives the word "racism", which is also the answer to your question. I hate niggers.

Also

> According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Bait and not true.

I'm sure you understand the subject so much better than PhD economists.

>According to economists
The economists said that EU is great, they said euro will increase economy and we will all thrive.
They also said that NATO is great. And guess what happened motherfucker.
If you love the migrants so much why don't you take about 10 of them in to your house?

>in the US

And in Germany, it has been on the rise ever since Merkel invited half the 3rd world here.