Accurate information on the US border wall

April 23 thread

the wall

Friendly reminder that the wall is actually a shitty useless fence and Trump's shills will still defend him and think it will actually work.

>t. illegal cartel intellectual

t. increasingly nervous illegal

t. mexican with half his family illegaly in the US

israel knows

prefab wall sections go up fast!

gotta love those impassable tiles

looks like that money coming from daddy in America is going to be shut down paco

Spain was a mistake, sorry americans

Too bad Jeffy will be bussy with the GayFairyGate that Russia will unleash if Trump doesn't submit to Putin.

>t. Mexican civil engineer

No sympathy.

>t. mexican whose lively hood relies on himself or others getting over the fence

I love how there's holes in the wall in the areas where cartel violence in the U.S. is most prevalent
Not that I expected he'd do any research before building it

You're a nasty piece of shit, watsamatter bitch? Can't just waltz on in anymore? Arrogant son of a bitch. They should just shoot you and leave you for the birds.

It's ok Paco, no need to fret over it, you'll be decapitated and hung from a street light soon.

dig a new panama canal

A coat of paint does wonders.

btw
al jazeera = poorest sauce

the wall will keep out the gardeners and the fast food workers, but the criminals will find a way around it.. the $$ drives innovation.

Imagine being such a shitty group of people that your neighbors are forced to build a 40' reinforced concrete wall and hire thousands of more border police...
I'd be too ashamed to post with muh flag.

its like a filter in a tank full of water. does it keep all of the trash out? no, but it DOES make the tank a hell of a lot cleaner and clearer than if you did nothing at all.

>100 days
>still no wall
>Trump BTFO