Try to find this Nip

So there's this Jap QT on my Discord who keeps LARPing and swears she'll bring back the Japanese Empire. I want to confirm if she is who she says she is, tried reverse image searching her pictures but nothing came up so far. could anyone find her? Japanese images are difficult to reverse-image search

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Imperial_GuardJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's another one

Not your personal army faget

sage and report

Bumpin' this up for anyone to see

Shut up and fuck off if you've got nothing to contribute. Still politics since i'm trying to find a Nationalist anyway.

last one

link to the discord

Probably, but that's why i'm trying to find out so I can ban his ass from the discord group for LARPing

I'll give it to you if you can find her/prove these pics were stolen and are fake. Deal? :^)

>Probably, but that's why i'm trying to find out so I can ban his ass from the discord group for LARPing

Bullshit, you just need more material to jack off to

For one, no timestamp. For two, very weird situation. For three, very high quality camera.
also
looks much different to the other three.
Is the deal over? Invite?

I'm fuckin' married you dolt. I don't need to jack off lmao

What's his name?

still not proof enough, I need the original images, the sauce for this. so i can truly confirm if this identity is legit or not.

She/He calls itself "Reina Fujisaki"

Don't be disuaded though, i will send you an invite, but i'll need the sauce first. if you can find it, I'll send you an invite immediately.

Her Twitter:

twitter.com/Imperial_GuardJ

I'll be here the whole night, just in case you find it so I can send you an invite if you find it... Also post your Discord name just in case you do find it lmao

whatever
Dazu#9271
ok?
I can't get the source of the images. I checked the exif and there was nothing at all
These all seems extremely fake and a massive larp. She hasn't ever posted a timestamp and claims to be a fucking Japanese teenager. Send a grabify link to them as well.
There is no 100% crystal clear proof but even a fucking white knight should obviously spot that it is fake.

It's also better to discuss it in like DMs or PMs on discord because she could just see this thread.

Ok I'll add you up, but on the condition that you keep helping me find out her/his identity. I'll add you up tonight on my frind's list but I'll invite you tomorrow. Because I'll have to introduce you to them.

I follow a ton of nip qts on twitter and most of them you'd have a hard time finding the source of with just a picture so good luck. I think the better question is why you're in the same discord as this autist

Alright I will. You can invite me later.