Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

Press S to spit on grave

This is a long time coming, cumskin

S

To spit on grave.

Stop voting for civic nationalists. White people won't fight to survive until they've hit rock bottom and don't have any other options.

burgers fault..

they caused this

Check'd
>White people won't fight to survive until they've hit rock bottom and don't have any other options.
I to believe this. There is no political solution. The only thing we have that can save us is our violence and hate.

We don't deserve political boosts but we need to get rid of political obstacles

If we're so horrible and destructive, why is half of your population so desperate to sneak in here like rats and feed off of what we've built?

This doodle is hot bro, I can even see titty milk!

Oh look the niggers still trying to look touth.

>30% white

your the last one allowed to juge

Your the fucking cause of the Muslim refugees.
Fuck of nigger.

fck this, Im studying hard and working hard to go to a western country for a chance to fall in love with a blonde blue eyed qt but these savages come to europe to destroy,wreck and rape them, i am so mad.

T. Ahmad

I hope Trump starts another Middle Eastern war so you faggots get flooded with even more

LMAO

T. Ahmed Al-Alemani

f :'(

UNITED STATES OF 56 (AND GOING DOWN FAST) PERCENT

Holy shit I am bleeding OP. Seathe your edge

I'm sorry m8 but nobody here is attracted to philipinos.

F

S

Fuck you, Europe's not done yet. We've stood on the brink before and come back. Gates of vienna...

F

>white race
>american education

hmm I just love Blonde blue eyed white women, but I never expect to marry/attract one tho, but with my grades I could go anywhere so why not go to a country with beautiful girls?

Well, if you like to only watch them

Why the baby is white?

YFW White political leaders are making this happen

Im not a cuck, I am attracted to them but I never expect to marry/have a relationship with one.

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

don't post that cringe worthy garbage

Basketball burger detected

t. Sub-Saharan Muslim

If Le Pen or Melachon win, France will get out of the ((EU))

If Macron or Fillion win, it's more EU cock mongling, more Islamists, and more refugees

A large portion of youth are Muslim and in their teens. When they get to adulthood, expect the far right to diminish

Oh and the Jews will get the fuck out in a few years when the ship bursts into flame and sinks/

if you get rich, you could get a pretty blonde to pretend to love you?

>leaf