EBBA AKERLUND, THE STORY OF (New Content)

Have you heard the story of Ebba Akerlund? She was 11 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/O8kl
expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
archive.is/yHRDA
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR
youtube.com/watch?v=9X0PbuyWX6o&channel=UC1ycKqYToYOh7qCyGP3CvyA
jihadwatch.org/2016/11/catholic-charities-helped-ohio-state-university-jihadi-resettle-in-u-s
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/us-conference-of-catholic-bishops-want-100000-syrians-admitted-to-us-this-year/
gangrapesweden.com/en/stockholmterrorattack.php
twitter.com/colinflaherty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. Ebba Akerlund was in her nation's capital city, Stockholm, Sweden. She was on her way home from school on Friday afternoon April 7th 2017. Her mother was waiting to meet her at Drottninggatan mall in the city centre. Ebba’s school bus dropped her off at the top of the mall. She began the short walk to meet her mother. The same walk she made at the end of every school day.

A Muslim was also present at Drottninggatan mall. He should not have been there in Ebba's Sweden: he was a Muslim, he was from Uzbekistan, he was an illegal alien. Ebba Akerlund should not have had to suffer the Muslim norms of jihad being imposed upon her. But Sweden had betrayed its children like Ebba. It had allowed Muslims to become proximate to her, and with Muslim proximity came Muslim norms of jihad and terror, norms that would soon be imposed on Ebba Akerlund. Sweden had allowed Muslim settlement. Sweden does not mandatorily detain illegal aliens prior to deportation. The Muslim was free to wage jihad on our children of Europe.

After Friday prayers on April 7th 2017 the Muslim hijacked a beer truck and rammed it downed the mall. He aimed at children, the elderly, the less mobile. Instead of protecting our most vulnerable people in own their homelands, they were sacrificed to the worst of the Third World, to predatory Muslims who we allowed to be near them.

>sweden
Nothing of value was lost that day.

Ebba’s mother saw the commotion of the Muslim’s attack unfold. She heard the screams. Saw the crowds running in terror. She could smell the smoke of the truck now on fire, rammed into Ahlens department store. Now she searched for her daughter. She could not find Ebba. She called her phone, Ebba did not answer. Eleven year old Ebba Akerlund was missing. Her mother put out an appeal on Facebook. She hoped that her daughter was hiding, that Ebba would come out from one of the shops other Swedes had fled into to escape the Muslim’s truck as he barreled down narrow Drottninggatan mall.

Ebba Akerlund’s mother pleaded on Facebook:
>“Find my daughter! Find the girl in the navy down jacket and purple pants!”

>Pic = pixelated version for normieposting

Powerful words. Shame normies will just reject it as (((racism))) and (((islamophobia)))

There was a little girl found in her navy down jacket and purple pants. Ebba Akerlund’s body lay strewn across Drottninggatan mall, bisected by the Muslim who had murdered her and three others in his act of jihad. Muslim norms had been imposed on 11 year old Ebba Akerlund, and an act of jihad that regularly occurs in Muslim cities, as a cursory look at the local news of any Muslim country will show, had been allowed to occur in Stockholm Sweden; a non-Muslim country, on a non-Muslim little girl. Muslim norms should never had been imposed upon Ebba Akerlund, in the centre of her own European nation’s capital.

But Muslims had been allowed to become proximate to her, to settle in her country, and to not be detained and deported when found resident illegally. With Muslim proximity came jihad and terror. With Muslim proximity, Ebba Akerlund was murdered after Friday Muslim prayers, a sacrifice to the cult of diversity and European erasure.

Ebba Akerlund is our martyr, our Martyr of Europe, in a war of invasion that is being waged against us. With Muslim proximity comes Muslim norms. If Muslim settlement of Europe is continued, the children of Europe will continue to suffer the imposition of Muslim norms, like Ebba Akerlund did in Drottninggatan on April 7th 2017. This is the future our children of Europe face: murdered in our own homelands, in acts of jihad by Muslims who we have allowed to become proximate to them.

Few media told the story of Ebba Akerlund. Not the BBC, not the Bild, not CNN, not the New York Times, or the LA Times. Search their websites for “Ebba Akerlund” and see for yourself. She was not an Aylan Kurdi, a Muslim drowned by Muslim traffickers on the Turkish coast, or a Syrian child killed by other Muslims in an ongoing Muslim war of jihad and Arab dysfunction. Ebba was one of us, our martyr, killed by Muslims in her own European capital; and for that they erase her. But we will not forget her.

>covered version for normiepost

Make they say it Ebba Akerlund's face. Make sure they remember Ebba Akerlund's name (repeating the name Ebba Akerlund several times in your post is a good technique to make someone remember Ebba Akerlund's name). Make sure they picture her mutilated body strewn accross the street when they close their eyes at night. Make it hard for them.

The local Muslims celebrated Ebba Akerlund's murder.

Ebba Akerlund's photo won't be pushed in the lugenpresse. She will never be on a front page. She will never be a drowned Kurd on a beach, or a Syrian child gassed, Ebba is White

>So why did the photo of Aylan Kurdi's drowned body become an international media symbol, and the death of Ebba Akerlund did not?
Because the photo of Aylan effects the ethnic replacement of White Europeans by Muslims. It is propaganda to permit their invasion.
The photos of Ebba Akerlund may reverse our replacement, *if* enough people know who she was and how she was murdered by Muslims.

Ebba had value. Others not so much.

Swedes claim they are Finns.
Finns claim they are ethnic Swedes.

This is Ebba Akerlund now
This is the future for White children in Europe if we allow Muslim settlement to continue

I'm trying really hard to picture what went down, did the truck hit her leg first? How can a truck blow up somebody's leg off? That's not how I imagined getting ran down by a truck looked like.

praise you, aussie.

new thread should be made very single fucking day.

>With Islam she dies
>Without Islam she lives

So I take it you aren't a determinist OP.
Care to justify your position?

As sad as it is, she got what she wanted.

Ebba Akerlund does not fit the narrative of those who seek to ethnically replace us in our homelands. So she is memory holed. Forgotten. Erased. Like the children of Nice.

Probably ripped around the wheel axel and through the tire well, half of her thrown out one side, the other half the other aide.

S O O N

>Soon
>it WILL happen.No escaping.

So you are a determinist now?
Also what is this art from?

Yep. No tears for that one.

The Apocalypse of John

Islamic norms of regular Jihad attacks and terrorism should never had applied to Ebba Akerlund. She is White. She lived in a White country.

Stå upp för Peter

But someone had betrayed Ebba Akerlund, like they had betrayed the people of Nice:
vid.me/O8kl
Someone had allowed Muslims to become proximate to her. And that proximity allowed Muslims to impose their social norms of Jihad upon her.

Interesting how the Washington Post will devote a huge team and print & web space to take down Pewdiepie, a Swedish man, because he makes a few jokes involving Jews. But when a little Swedish girl is killed in a mass terror attack, they do no original reporting, and don't even bother running a photo.

I wonder what Pewdiepie thinks of it?
Would be another redpill for his followers. Next round I'll do some comparisons with him.

Are they talking about her?

The BBC did manage to do a story on the dog that died. Still no mention of Ebba Akerlund. Check their website for yourself.

Still nothing on CNN

The Bild didn't run any stories on Ebba. No mentions on their site. Aylan was a different story.

Had not seen this. I don't know what I feel but I want to drop those Muslims in boiling oil.

The small smattering of media who did run stories on Ebba Akerlund. The Espressen has an interview with Ebba's mother. Useful if normies need an MSM source:
>Ebba Åkerlund, 11, dog i terrorattentatet
expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb
>Sweden attack: 'Despair' over death of schoolgirl Ebba Akerland
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
archive.is/yHRDA
>VICTIM OF TERROR First pictures of girl, 11, mowed down and killed in Stockholm terror attack as she walked home from school
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb
>Ebba Åkerlund (11) ble terroristens yngste offer
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv
>Girl, 11, killed in the Stockholm terror attack as she walked home is named as Ebba Åkerlund
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G
>Stockholm terror attack: First picture of girl, 11, killed as she walked home from school
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR

She looks Bosnian

Yeah most of the media memory holed Ebba Akerlund for exactly that reason. The local Muslims were all smiles

Stop spreading your legs, whore!!!

Even years of 4chant hasn't made me desensitized enough to not feel sad and enraged at that pic desu

Can't wait to purge that filth

Bosnian's have red hair?

Good on you for keeping this up, mate

God bless you OP

I feel rage at the people who let this happen, I want to stomp their face like Ed Norton.

If we don't champion our martyrs, they will be forgotten, erased. Who remebers Maria Ladenburger? Or the Latvian kid?

We need a cult of European Martyrs who we memorialise and honour, like Muslims (Aylan, ambulance kid, Muhammad Durah etc.) and Blacks (Tryavon, Mike Brown etc.) do with their martyrs. Otherwise they are lost and erased.

Poor little girl RIP. I swear all these cunts need to die a horrible death.

Where are the Muzzie posters? It's quiet. Too quite.

>Maria Ladenburger? Or the Latvian kid?

Who were these people user?

why does it look like chopped meat on the other picture

Oh wait, I remember the German girl who was raped, her father was a prominent lawyer for the EU I think.

do not forget
do not forget

Cause that's what it is man

A truck will do that to you. From another Muslim's handiwork in Nice.

This won't stop until we make every Muslim absolutely terrified at the thought of even stepping into a western country.

Maria Ladenburger, German, 19, raped and drowned by a muzzie

WHY IS THIS FAGGOT BOY IN EVERYONE'S MIND BUT EBBA ISN'T?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wasn't it confirmed that pic was faked? They moved the body or something. these people don't care if you die, get raped or mutilated.

They don't want to talk about what's on their own doorstep.

Yeah. Raped and killed by a Muslim invader. She seemed a really good girl, they were a very deeply religious Catholic family, and she was a deeply sincere religious girl, in any other era a top-tier person (she was a med student too). But in our current era she was instructed in modern Left/3rd wordlist Left-Catholicism. Her death and how her families Left-Catholicism enabled her murderer to become proximate to her is an important lesson.

Yeah

I think it's literally because they're afraid that white men will kill every shitskin or something.

bump

>aylan kurdi
>not even a refugee child, instead child by some turk that wanted free moneys to fix his teeth
>corpse was moved for more dramatic photo
>still used for pro refugee propaganda by the msm

Most organized religion is corrupted. In most of Europe and Germany they have a "curch-tax" where you can choose what church (protestant/catholic, whatever) to give an amount of taxes to. This however corrupts the church because they are now state funded and follow the party line to keep everything flowing right without upsetting any sensitive politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X0PbuyWX6o&channel=UC1ycKqYToYOh7qCyGP3CvyA

This vid was produced by the Protestant state church I think. The message is pretty clear and absolutely disgusting.

This user makes some good points re:gore. Drowned (and gassed) bodies can be out on TV. Mutilated bodies are much harder to.

But they don't even run stories on Ebba Akerlund, or pre-Islam photos of her. It's disgusting. They totally memory holed her. It's an act of erasure, damnatio memoriae. Muslims will kill us in our own homelands and our institutions won't even put up a tombstone for us.

why so surprised?

>your children will Allah praying or die
They are even too dumb to use right grammar.

Keep up these posts.
Needed reminders

it's actually correct.

If I had enough of these cases of "cuck killed by their bulls" type stories, I could make a collage of it

Yeah, at Maria Ladenburger's funeral they asked for donations to for Muslim refugee charities. But even worse, they weren't virtue signalling Leftists or meme Catholics. They were a serious sincerely devoted Catholic family. Under the Catholicism of 100 years ago they would have thrived. But the faith and institutions they were devoted too failed them. Instead of edifying and nurturing them it killed her, for nothing.

There are anons here who knew her and went to her funeral (which was in Belgium). The family tried to cover up how she died until press attention when they caught the Muslim weeks later.

Where was that from?

>pic is OP pixelated for normieposting

Heavier censorship for normieposting

She was deaf. Disabled people don't really count.

No it's not, it says "werden Allah beten" which means "will Allah pray" it should be "werden zu Allah beten" as in they will pray "to" Allah, unless it means you can "pray Allah" which I don't know if you can. That doesn't make sense.

It's in German so I'm assuming it's in Germany, could be Austria or Switzerland.

Not true. It was a misunderstanding based on the school she attended. It used to be a school for the deaf, but it closed around a decade ago. A new normal school opened there with the same name. Ebba Akerlund was not deaf.

Sup Forums, it is your duty to share this. If you use social media, share this with reverence and dignity.

Normies shared the sponsored content of that little boy who died because of his gibsmedat father.

There is nothing remotely iffy or right wing about sharing Ebba Akerlund. It is the perfect redpill for your friends and family, and doesn't reflect badly on you.

Do your duty.

>But the faith and institutions they were devoted too failed them. Instead of edifying and nurturing them it killed her, for nothing.

Yep, there was a Catholic charity in Texas that helped the Ohio State terrorist from Somalia come as a refugee, despite him living in Pakistan for several years and being safe.

jihadwatch.org/2016/11/catholic-charities-helped-ohio-state-university-jihadi-resettle-in-u-s

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/us-conference-of-catholic-bishops-want-100000-syrians-admitted-to-us-this-year/

>US Conference of Catholic Bishops want 100,000 Syrians admitted to US this year

These people are too weak to care for their own flock so they would instead ask for more minorities they could convert. Politics has infested religion. I no longer attend any church.

>The skeleton is not real
Kek, these fucking wogs man

You realize that muzzies don't often use proper grammar, right? They speak drug-dealer street creoles with improper conjugation but 50 slang words for "pussy"

Yeah, they are fukcing morons.

Add the antifa guy who was killed by the Black terrorist this week. Colin Flaherty collects a lot of them in his vids, Whites murdered by Blacks who were a Facebook cucks/BLM supporters.

you might get more participation and a better response if you stopped posting her torn in half mutilated corpse.

i get people have to really see it
they should probably feel guilty even
but every time i get on here and see this chicks torso ripped in half i hide the thread.

That actually made me laugh, the little smiley face too.

Fucking brutal, this is what we left behind thousands of years ago. The European is truly the advanced and noble man.

SHARE EBBA ON YOUR FACEBOOK
SHARE EBBA ON YOUR TWITTER
SHARE EBBA ON YOUR CLUBPENGUIN

Normies will start questioning why they've never heard of her

If you ever get a "go fuck your sister/ nationalists are incestuous" meme from wiggers/sandwiggers or muslims, use this image.It's a great opportunity to inform them it's actually darkies who do inbreeding and incest.

It's important because it adds an extra layer beyond religion, it adds a layer of biological "grossness" to them, like pop-culture has on mythical Deliverance inbreds.

Does he have a list or website. He's got so many videos and I think his channel got shut down again.

Lack of charity for their own. I don't have an answer. I think some forms of Trad Catholicism and Orthodoxy may still have it, normal Catholicism has become feminised and lost.

>Normies will start questioning why they've never heard of her

the won't care.

Jozef, I still like you to grab a beer for.
>Ebba
>Iggy the dog

But you are free to feel whatever you like for.
>Chris Bevington, Manager at Spotify
>Maïlys Dereymaeker, Helped illegal migrants
>Lena Elisabeth Wahlberg, Chairman for Amnesty

gangrapesweden.com/en/stockholmterrorattack.php

learn to poo in loo first.

He's twiter is still active:
twitter.com/colinflaherty
Not sure re:site, I think he prefers videos (aside from his books).

>some events don't align with my views
>must be fake news

you should be on a watch list.
you don't have a gun do you?

lamo paki you could have checked the replies retard.

Muslims have such low-trust societies the only people they can trust to give your daughter to, or bring into your family, are other members of your family: your brothers and sisters kids.

Even leaving aside jihad & Islam, they can't into civil society and social trust.

Lad you might want to censor that pic. you can see her genitalia.

Anyway, why do you care so much about this dumb bitch?

here the thing you fucking moron. somebody had to take the original picture didn't they?
are you fucking fucking stupid?

Male them care. Talk about Ebba Akerlund regularly. Be persistent, don't let her be memory holed. If they want to ignore here, make them do it knowing her name, and with the photo of her bisected body etched on their minds when they close their eyes at night.

rasheed...

dude you need to get out more often. talk to real person sometimes. even a kangaroo will do.

Muslim trafficker drowns Muslim child in Muslim country. Who cares?

How was Man Love Thursday? Get any action?