ISIS in India?

Friend is driving down NH 48 when he encounters rabid muslims at checkpoints, stopping every car that passes looking for something. Hes a Sikh, has had to fakespeak arabic (god is great etc) to pass through. Reports of stone throwing at cars as well. Anyone in the area have any idea whats going on?

Probably not ISIS just vanilla islam

where is nh 48?

Sikhbro is reporting he is drinking a beer and smoking a cig to disguise the fact he is a sikh. Muzzies drink and smoke out there?

where was this?

probably could be some hartal/bandh... they throw stones and rocks at people and buses driving on the road

He started in Ahmedabad. Encountered his first bit of trouble in Udaipur, was near Ajmer when he said he got through the checkpoints, headed to Jaipur.

are they throwing poo?

What the fuck? I didn't post that.

That's odd to witness

Anyone have anything for this India situation, common bullshit for muzzies or is this some larger, coordinated show of force in India?

You been hacked, or someone living with you is trolling you on 4chinz

Im alone. Unless someone guessed my wifi password or something. Ill change that.

POOANONS REPORT IN GODDAMNIT THERE ARE MUSLIMS STONING YOUR PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING STREETS

POOANONS REPORT IN GODDAMNIT THERE ARE MUSLIMS STONING YOUR PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING
>designated shitting
STREETS

thats strange

Big if true

There's no real ISIS here. Just few self Radicalised muslims. I'll suggest stick to the road and do not stop out get out of the vehicle. Get some help from police or Army if it's nearby.

there were multiple checkpoints along long stretches of highway. is that a normal thing??

>rabid muzzies at every checkpoint
>such shitposting
>t. Bogan on holiday

There are Toll booths to collect Highway road tax, when you enter from one state to another.
Sometimes there's police checking with dogs and all equipment if they get any inside news or a crackdown.
I thing what OP's friend is facing is a regional dispute and that's uncommon.

More likely you're full of shit

God help u-

I have a solution this...

DELET THIS YOU FUCKING LEAF

Not cool leaf. Really not cool.

>Theyre stopping cars and checking em
>Implying that the drivers have to actually stop
Fake and gay

Stop bullshitting you retard. This sounds fake as fuck

Stop bullshitting you retard. Your friend's story sounds fake. Nobody would have to stop a vehicle on that highway unless its a toll gate or a cop checkpoint which are both filled with Hindus

No, Alcohol is Haram

Yeah they do,they only LARP as allahs son or whatever,did your friend contracted police? and why do you think they are ISIS? any flags?

That's a suicide for sure user.

I wish India would get Redpilled and convert from heathen ways and become a muslim nation.

Rangeban Leafs when?