Will she win today?

Will she win today?

Other urls found in this thread:

letemps.ch/monde/2017/04/23/pole-position-irait-emmanuel-macron-marine-pen-accrochee-seconde-place
rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_presidentielle-francaise-la-participation-a-midi-direct?id=9587638
lalibre.be/actu/france/presidentielle-le-deuxieme-tour-opposerait-emmanuel-macron-a-marine-le-pen-direct-58fc8a6ecd70e80513061a54
tdg.ch/monde/europe/suivez-minute-minute-premier-tour/story/28773418
twitter.com/OBerruyer/status/856166241018499073
romandie.com/news/Presidentielle--Macron-en-tete-Marine-Le-Pen-bien-placee-pour-la-seconde-place_RP/790118.rom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I

I believe

I believe that

I believe that she

I believe that she will

Will win

yes

Wee wee

SHE IS FINISHED

I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win. I believe that she will win.

noice

WAY TO GO NIGGER

She must win, if she wont well it's their funeral.

>2017
>2017
>2017
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you
>b-but it kills you
>b-but it kills you
>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!
>it's addicting!!!
>it's addicting!!!
>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

She win

I think she will. it will be crazy if she does because she hype will really heat up for the runoff

What time are the election results coming out?

Fist polls from Switzerland and Belgium show that Macron is far ahead. Le Pen is clearly behind and Fillon has a chance to qualify for 2nd round instead of Le Pen.

yes but not at second turn

my digit.s prove otherwise
chekcvem

so, is she going to win, kek?

links
letemps.ch/monde/2017/04/23/pole-position-irait-emmanuel-macron-marine-pen-accrochee-seconde-place
rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_presidentielle-francaise-la-participation-a-midi-direct?id=9587638
lalibre.be/actu/france/presidentielle-le-deuxieme-tour-opposerait-emmanuel-macron-a-marine-le-pen-direct-58fc8a6ecd70e80513061a54

something something like in 1 hours and 38 minutes

This election is only round 1, right?

These are FAKE POLLS. Macron shill detected!

tdg.ch/monde/europe/suivez-minute-minute-premier-tour/story/28773418

this one says 2nd place will be either Le Pen or Mélenchon.
And Macron still 1st.

CHECK EM, PRAISE KEK

why are youropoors such fucking cucks

It's not, don't be retarded and go read how this election works.

>51%
inb4 Nuh,Uh........ cause polls

Le Pen will win!
I know it!
PRAISE KEK!

Since when do Switzerland and Belgium vote in French elections.
WTF is euro politics?

Those newspapers make those polls at every elections and they're usually not far from the real results.
They ask people after they voted, so only people lying can create bias.

Europe cannot vote their way out of this.
its going to take millions dead again.

look at all those idiots that want to see EU on it's knees ... Why is that one may ask - well it's not very complicated if you think who is behind - Putin, Canada and Drumpf - all of whom are fuckin scared of the economical might of the euro and the ideological dominance in the western world. Morons feeding on hate and fear - go polish your nukes, you'll need them

There is a hidden Le Pen vote because people dont want to be called racist

They're the only french speaking countries around so they send a lot of journalists there. In france we can't release polls before 8pm, that's the law. But those french speaking foreign newspapers can.

Of course

Whether she wins or loses in inconsequential. Terrorism owns France now. That country is dead and never returning.

>says the one who had a fucking nigger for president and voted him twice

HAHAHAHA, So they are polls from french people on FOREIGN SOIL. meaningless. 90% of brits in Gibraltar voted against brexit. didnt mean SHIT

No

delete.
usually 2 rounds, eventually it could be settled in one round but it never happened, yet.
you can consider first round as a "skimming" and second round as the "main course"

They correct the datas with a very simple way:
they ask "for whom did you vote 5 years ago?".
If only 15% of people who voted 5 years ago reply "Le Pen", while the real result was 18%, then they correct the final datas accordingly.

Oh shit we got guac'd

Yes she will praise kek

Jeb should try to run for prez in a foreign country, it would be comedy, he also might win

Jeb should try to run for Pres and PM in every country.

she will win

no smile on marion's face

it's over

No, the polls are conducted by foreign newspapers, ON FRENCH SOIL. They do make the effort to cross the border.
And as I said it's not the first time they did it. Actually in 2012 they overevaluted Le Pen results by predicting something like 20% while it was actually 18%.

Le Pen wins

This is from RTBF (french speaking public TV network in Belgium)

ITS
OVER

FUCK OFF SHILL
RTBF PAID MACRON CAMPAIGN

twitter.com/OBerruyer/status/856166241018499073

If thats from expats in switzerland and belgium that tells us nothing. Belgium will be heavily skewed pro-EU and switzerland is shielded from the terror attacks and ghettos

>cut&paste of last poll, with even less precision
>"guys we have an exit poll"
>free visits to the site

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING SUICIDAL FRENCH FAGGOTS WHY

Eat shit pencucks.

so true.
like you know better thru your shade with an ocean between us.

Obongo not once bragged to his rival that America would become a caliphate.

Make is a Melenchon-Macron second round so I can laugh my ass off.

No. Islam will rule Europe. Goodbye Eurocucks.

As I said already, it's not the expats, it's result in France. The polls are published by Belgium and Switzerland because the law forbids for publish them in France before 8pm.
Those foreign newspapers are publishing those polls because they'll get click money from France during the whole afternoon.

Yes.

Le Pen will make France french again

>Le Pen will make France french again

this. kek wills it

user how can you be so cold hearted. Do you really hate the French that much? I'd be oksy with Le Pen v. Melenchon for the lulz but in all seriousness Le Pen must have access to the nuclear codes

polls are no longer right, that's the new paradigm.
Marianne be blessed.

If Le Pen or Melachon win, France will get out of the ((EU))

If Macron or Fillion win, it's more EU cock mongling, more Islamists, and more refugees

A large portion of youth are Muslim and in their teens. When they get to adulthood, expect the far right to diminish

Oh and the Jews will get the fuck out in a few years when the ship bursts into flame and sinks

>Select all images of a Gas Station

Ysah got it sorry hadnt seen that yet. Fuck it, Brexit and Trump were upsets too. This is part 3. Have faith user

Shadilay!

HERE WE GO LE PEN, HERE WE GO
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
woooooooo!!!!
>*claps*
wooooooooo!
>*claps*

M-L-P!
M-L-P!
M-L-P!
M-L-P!
Wooooooooo!!
>*claps*

>sits down

>*two more claps*

Macron and Le Pen make it into the second round. Second Round, the vast majority of Fillon and Melenchon voters side with Macron over Le Pen
This is what the French election system was designed to do. It's happened before lol.
Her only shot is if Melenchon makes it into the second round with her, alienating enough Fillon/Macron voters to give her a shot

She wont even get into the 2nd round lol

LE PEN WILL WIN

Neither Melenchon nor lepen really want to quit europe.

she won't fucking win

She won't

it's not happening

no :((((((

Never ever in 1,000 years will she win

yup. france just loves muslim cum in their women too much

She already did

nice pali

This poll says: Macron 1st, Le Pen 2nd but still 2 points ahead of Mélenchon, Fillon far hehind.

romandie.com/news/Presidentielle--Macron-en-tete-Marine-Le-Pen-bien-placee-pour-la-seconde-place_RP/790118.rom

kek believes she will win

TRIPS
IT'S NOT HAPPENING
DUBS
LE PENIS WILL NEVER WIN

not a chance

Nope. Sadly.

FILLON

>there's no exit polls
What's with the paid Macron shills in this thread

Make France Great Again

It's not over yet.