IT'S HAPPENING! TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

>A FEMA-led exercise is taking place between April 18 - May 5, from what I could gather the 24th is the date it will actually go down.

>The exercise is linked to several other DOD and DHS/FEMA response and recovery exercises.

>The exercise is about 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered safe during the DOD Vital Archer Exercise, while one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area takes place, and one smaller detonation on the US/Canadian border.

-NNSS.gov: nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
-FEMA (Download): gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
-FEMA 2 year cycle: fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
-EMSI: emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
-GNYHA: gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
-Calendar for NJ Medical: leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
-NRT (download): nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452

The drill will happen on the 24th in the U.S. which is the 25th in North Korea.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-may-choose-next-major-anniversary-for-show-of-force/news-story/b3bc147f03686e65db91cd9f9a5364e3
>The country’s military, the Korean People’s Army, will mark the 85th anniversary of its founding on Tuesday, April 25, and speculation is growing that the rogue nation will celebrate the occasion by launching another ballistic missile or testing a nuclear weapon.

Also: Please enjoy this rare pepe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/north-korea-threatens-sink-approaching-carrier-170423135732661.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminds me of a day in 2001.

What's the location on the US/Canadian border?

I leave work at 5AM tomorrow and go back at 6:30PM.. Please happen between these times

digits confirm.

Read the official documents I linked.

After that, read this article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001

After that, tell me to go to /x/ again.

omega /happening/ on Wednesday

bump

On September 12, 2001, there was due to take place the second part of an exercise known as Operation Tripod, set up to "test the plan to distribute antibiotics to the entire city population during a bioterrorism attack".[13] Richard Sheirer, director of the New York City mayor's Office of Emergency Management (OEM), had hired "over 1,000 Police Academy cadets and Fire Department trainees to play terrified civilians afflicted with various medical conditions, allergies, and panic attacks." Various individuals were invited to watch, including Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, the police and fire commissioners, and representatives of the FBI and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).[14] Pier 92 was set up as a model distribution station where the "victims" of the mock attack who needed to receive antibiotics would be treated.[13] The exercise was a follow-up to a previous training exercise in New York, called RED Ex, which took place on May 21, 2001.[15] According to the MTI Report Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks, "September 11 was going to be a busy day at the OEM. Staff members arrived early to prepare for Operation Tripod."[13]

When the September 11, 2001, attacks began, Operation Tripod was immediately canceled as attentions turned to the real ongoing emergency. Because Pier 92 had been set up ready for the exercise, OEM staff were able to move there and quickly convert it into a large emergency operations center when their original command center (in WTC Building 7) was evacuated and later destroyed. Thus, within 31 hours of the attacks, OEM had a functional facility able to manage the search and rescue effort, just four miles north-northwest of the WTC site.[16] The exercise was later rescheduled and took place on May 22, 2002.[17]

ids habbenin

go back to /x/
Stop trying to deflect the blame for 911 away from israel. here's your (((you)))

>21 december 2012 is the day it's gonna go down!
>27 february 2014 is the day it's gonna go down!
>21 september 2015 is the day it's gonna go down!
>21 september 2016 is the day it's gonna go down!
>19 april 2017 is the day it's gonna go down!

And now you just added another date to that list.

Yeah because the Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, London Bombing, building 7, and the missile that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 are all on par with megalodons and haunted houses.

FALSE FLAG

We'll hear about a small town being devastated. No one will personally know anyone who died or lives there but we'll be reassured that it is another 9/11 type event.

A training exercise scheduled at the same time made it impossible to stop the event.

"They are killers!"

Nah, just lying.

dont you know user every happening is a false flag

ATLANTA!!!

I have been keeping up events here the last few months, everyone knows about the I-85 collapse. But there was also a "gas leak" on another highway. AND another bridge fire.

Its like they dont want people to have an easy escape.

Also they've had massive increase in bird deaths, 1k+ Bird deaths in the last few weeks.

Wtf is going on in ATL?

Part of the exercise is to locate a building with thick concrete walls. What are they going after?

Its South of most of Canada, but North of Most of the US. It's really weird and confusing, but maps help.

Who cares, nuke everything inside 285

< --- drill nuke effects if airburst

< ---- drill nuke effects if groundburst

can...can.. it hit queens?

April first day of the thirteen-day Satanic ritual relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the SunGod), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil).
This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of
the most important sacrifice days in Satanist abuse groups.

I'm so edgy!!!!!!!!

19th

>Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice
>a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
>b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
>c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
>d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

Saturn is not the sun retard
The sun is good and brings life
Saturn was dethroned and seeks to undermine the heavens

>North Korea threatens to sink approaching US carrier
>Rhetoric rises as Pyongyang also warns Australia of a nuclear attack if it joins any US strike on the communist nation.
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/north-korea-threatens-sink-approaching-carrier-170423135732661.html

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!

do you people honesly believe anything is going to happen??

It is time. We waited for this all our lives.

Tomorrow is the day.

These docs are scary ...

Fellow Queensfag here. Hopefully they glass Midtown and give us enough time to GTFO. I wonder if driving as East as possible into L.I would be better than trying to hit the bridges to go North, though.

So, what a coincidence , German-bro, there is a weird video back from september, which says "Trump will 26th" iit was a radio transmission caugth by the radio of a car.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI

I know.

Just didnt want to mention it in OP because ppl will scream /x/ faster.

I do not think it is a coincindence.

All of this was decided in the 18th century.

See Albert Pike - World Wars.

>Some autist broadcasted a fucking message.

>Some NGO tier exercise.

MUH 10 KT nuclear reeee
KYS if you believe this shit.