LE PEN LE LOSER

LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST LE PEN LOST

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/23/french-election-voting-under-way-in-first-round-live?page=with:block-58fce9c1e4b03149e5692578#block-58fce9c1e4b03149e5692578
ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well maybe its a good thing, when Muslims take over France all the sodomite faggots will be destroyed. It will be funny.

S

checked and keked

fuck this country

>Le Cuck
>21.7%

>theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/23/french-election-voting-under-way-in-first-round-live?page=with:block-58fce9c1e4b03149e5692578#block-58fce9c1e4b03149e5692578
>Initial vote estimate: Macron and Le Pen through to runoff
>The official first vote estimate for the first round of France’s presidential election shows the independent centrist, Emmanuel Macron, has scored 23.7% of the vote and Marine Le Pen 21.7% and have qualified for the second run-off round

She's going to round two. How did she lose?

"tactical" voting

She goes on the second round against Macron.
> Canacuck doesn't know how French election work

She won tho dumbass

The other party cucks will throw their support behind Macron, that's how she'll lose

Maron is extremely hated by the working class though. He's not a "better choice" at all.

>if you kill your enemies they win

>The "working class"
Lol and people sniggered when we said lack of eugenics would literally destroy the world.

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsacks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

Another thing about pic related is that they are one of the most pure groups of white Mexicans that fight for white freedom

stop larping as a Canadian with a VPN you faggot.

Both are anti-EU already.

That's not how it works you leaf.

LOL PEN LOST WTF

>*phew* IM SO GLAD DAT I GOT ZE DIGEITS IT WIL MAIK POL DRIGGARED MOR XDDD

LEPEN HAS LOST AHAHAHAHAHHAHHASHAHHAAHAH

We are white, Sup Forums, it is the Anglo-Saxons and the angry Americans who try to take our identity away and try to divide the continents. Iberians are mocked as Moorish rape babies and Iberian-Americans of spic America are seen as Iberian rape babies who pass as white but this is simply not true.

Get rid of the label "hispanic," it divides us white brethren who are bound to die at the hands of the jew otherwise. May (((they))) never win.

Also LE PEN IS A COALBURNING WHORE JEW

Good, i'm proud of quebec for not allowing this racist bigot to win. Maybe next time, faguettes.

Another victory for the progressive left

Nice work my dudes

Sage for obvious reasons.

no