How do i discretly redpill my leftwing gf?

How do i discretly redpill my leftwing gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJzT7z793Lo&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=CoCQFJxeHr4
youtube.com/watch?v=1JzCK8ADaFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4w5xYLwiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It went something like eat pussy and tell facts about jews

youtube.com/watch?v=hJzT7z793Lo&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

tell her about the jews
everybody hates the jews

thats stupid. how are you supposed to talk about jews with a mough full of pussy.

you gotta use the hook. middle and ring finger hooked onto g-spot, thumb on clit, and pinky/index on labia. Pound her with THAT while talking about jews.

Sorry Sven, the only way is to expose her to the truth the hard way. Have your Swedish buddy Abdul come talk to her. I hear is ADHD is pretty bad.

fuck off

Put a centipede in her vagina

hey i'm a mountain jew i understand

this

You're going in the gas chamber, Elie.

it takes time user

just get her started on some GEX yt vids and some douglas murray

my gf is now more racist than me and i love it

The only correct answer is: DONT

Do not talk to women and family members on pol topics. I did this and ruined my relationships especially with my mother. It just isn't worth it

Easy, you break up with her

Every conversation and visit is awkward now, dont ruin your relationships over politics

Men typically won't spend a lot on shampoo. Women will.

Found it

Had a family member go off on an anti-gun tirade. Immediately shot down every argument she had. She doesn't own guns, but she doesn't espouse anti-gun shit anymore because she knows the argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Discretely drop redpills when eating her out. I usually go:
G A S T H E K I K E S R A C E W A R N O W
1 5 P O I N T I Q G A P
H I T L E R D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
It's a slow process but it works.

Watch a youtube video where some niggers are attacking whites, act all outraged and be like apparently this is really common. Seeing the violence first hand will create an emotional opening to the idea that shit skins are fucking violent and large numbers of them fuck up civil society. Keep showing her videos like this, and then start showing her videos of people breaking down stats on nigger on human violence. Like Colin Flaherty's vids. If that doesn't work, another user said let Abdul show her how diverse her future is if it falls into the hands of his people and their dirty shit-dicks.

If the other party starts it then you have to keep yourself in order. That's the mistake I made, I got too angry and couldn't control what I said. Trying to be logical and neutral and calming the situation convinces them better than shouting

Start slow by talking about the soap Jew. The Jews have spread the lie that we should wash our hands after going to the bathroom or before handling food just to Jew us off money for this useless product.

Niggers. Most respectable women secrectly hate niggers.

Drop sonar bombs until she opens up, once legs are in air
>insert red pill

Doesn't work. To the average left-wing idiot, the Jews are an oppressed minority, that were nearly extinguished by the savage western white man.

With left wingers subtle eye openers work best.
The key is to use facts when discussing whatever issue they're most ideologically attached to.

If you look at the real men products like axe, there more expensive than a female

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCQFJxeHr4

Here ya go.

uh oh, did you name the jew?

I tip toe, I can't hide that im conservative and favor border regulation but I don't go full retard. I only respond when prompted i don't say anything otherwise.

women are emotional, so don't try to use facts. it doesn't work.
i broke up with mine after i learned this, currently dating a very religious conservative girl.

I'm well known in the family for not mincing words. I don't like bullshitting people and like being bullshitted even less. I immediately cut through the sugar coating and had everyone in the room answering the fundamental questions for themselves.

My mother, for instance, doesn't believe she could shoot someone dead in self-defense, but if someone was trying to harm her family she would fill them full of holes and live with it. In what meaningful way are they family if they don't even feel strongly enough about them to defend them if they have the ability to?

I keked hard.

You can't open with intellectual debate, so save that for later. Always have actual sources and figures at the ready for when challenged, but open at the emotional level. If their emotions are against you, it doesn't matter how factual and well presented the argument is.

Show white people getting lynched. Play clips of no-gun homeowners screaming to 911 as they get stabbed to death. Show interviews of Arabs talking about raping boys and girls constantly. Show old people in Europe getting victimized.

And when she starts pumping out the "not all Muslims" or "one-off cases" horseshit, that's when you hit with numbers. Do it with a tone of sympathy like how you wish that were true, but most Muslims around the world support sharia law. Most want to stone apostates to death, black people are committing crime at vastly disproportionate rates even when they're much richer than average. Incest and child rape are sky high among both groups.

This but then just deny you said anything afterwards.

re
She's vegan, feminist, referring racism against whites as reverse racism.
She hate trump, pro liberal.
Need some help from you anons to win this 1.

she also votes left

ahahahahaha
get stabbed, chaim

oi vei goyim kill urself

pump and dump

>Vegan
Too broad. WHY is she vegan? Ask her about lab-grown meat. Watch these videos with her:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JzCK8ADaFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4w5xYLwiU

Why are you with someone like that? Doesn't your head hurt from facedesking every waking minute by now?

Hard dick, retard. What do you think?

>pump and dump
Vegan? try to be indifferent and unattached because that shit is not going to last.

How do I bluepill my nazi bf?

I managed to redpill all my friends,
but GF damn, its alot harder
rofl next up on /aspie/ on tumblr

just fuck him a lot.

If she's economically leftwing, then she's already redpilled.

Create lots of Aryan babies.

women are emotional and therefor illogical, so it's better to have one that's raised right, they might go through a liberal stage in their college years, but they'll swing back to their values as they get older.

Hey I'm a IKEA-jew I understand

how do you even get a gf? i've avoided the modern woman for so long it's basically a mystery. so many weird texting rules.

>Vegan
That's the only problem I see that could affect you. Unless you want to eat grass your whole life dump her. The other ones shouldn't ever be subject of discussion with a female.

John Safari, is that you?

dating website, its not like a long distance relationship or anything we spent the last 2 weeks together at my place

What you do is start out with a pro Palestinian slant. One you break through the "everyone is equal, and minorities can do no wrong" conditioning, the whole lefty world view collapses

Well she respect people who eat meat, but ye if u argue about it shit can get out of hand
but im gonna redpill her. thats my goal

You can't just say lol fuck Jews. You need to build it up over time. Mention some strange coincidences about the Jews. Or the arbitrary Jewish practices that have pervasively invaded western civilization that go against their values. Sure, your far left ultraliberal won't be swayed, but if there's one thing about normies, it's that they're easily influenced.

Show her Jordan Peterson

This!

honestly this desu

If you're serious, then I'm sorry for you, user.
I call my mum mein Fuehrer.

Answer the question, OP.

Show her Blair White. If she disagrees with her then you can call her transphobic and a racist

Okey.
Yeah it fucking does, feels like im gonna get there, theres still hope.
I have to go on the toilet and watch some inspirational adolf hitler videos from time to time though get my head straight.

*to get

don't bother with 3D pigs. 2D is the only way

She's vegan, so she has a social consciousness, it's great for our planet, that's a good start. Fuck Trump, just teach her to love her own country and show her that European cultures are infinitely better than others. Stoning vids are good

Slowly redpilling my wife.

It takes time and don't go full holocuast denier right away. It freaks them out when they think you might be a Nazi for reals.

oh yeah i know im gonna take it slowly

Lol, I BTFO everyone I argue with because I know my facts. They just end up not knowing what to say, so they're forced to agree or at least acknowledge my points. Don't argue if you don't know the facts.

This is retarded. Go full 14/88 they'll feel far more comfortable about being slightly right-wing if they know you're extreme and wont judge them

My girlfriend knows I dislike pakis, vote UKIP and hate the EU. She is from a very conservative farming family so she is used to some of these views, although she is very much a Corbyn fan.

reality check in 3,2,1...

Disgust. Women don't have convictions, opinions are makeup to them. Look at her with disgust when she deserves it. Don't engage, don't argue. Dismiss. Lay out your points calmly if she asks and don't defend them if she tries to argue, just repeat them unless she's approaching it honestly. Which she isn't, even when you think she is.

>Very conservative family
>Likes Corbyn
fucking anglos

apply this OC, do not steal

Yeah you forgot the part where 80-90% of people on the right are somewhere between ambivalent-would suck off a Jew out of gratitude as well. Blaming the joos is a nonstarter here. Only about 10% of Americans are anything resembling "anti-Semitic"

Leftwingers tend dislike israel because they oppress the poor muslims. start there.

smart

lol it just sounds like your mum is upset because its awkard acknowledging that your her best son whilst Abdul and Jamal's spawn our leeches on her bank account.

But seriously, mothers are overrated mate. There only useful until your about ten. Then you can get a maternal role model to fill in like i did.

...And when i say, 'fill in', i mean that the other way too.

I miss cumming in 'mummy' lol

Redpill her on muslims. All it took to convince my gf is to tell her about the 72 virgins. She was disgusted

>posting Mio
You have a good taste

yea im starting there, just won that argument a lil bit getting there

She's the black sheep lad, but I reckon she will come round

"just won that argument a lil bit" fucking hell
didnt mean to type that.
I won every argument on that subject so far****

your problem is that you think females can reason. You should never try to find a smart one because they don't exist. Some have better memory than other but that's about it. Just make sure she's not a whore and that she has good values

Watch the greatest story never told with her. Tell her about the collapse of western civilization and how it's her opinions that caused it

The last few girls I dated named the Jew on the first date. Feels good being poor but politically incorrect.

Yes. I I'm on Sup Forums

fappin to the trappins
n' eating my cum
yum yum yum
for a John Safari bum

Who are you?

By using her self-image as leverage. Women will put up a huge fight to convince you they're independent thinkers, but if you persistently express your displeasure toward their behavior or beliefs, they'll eventually conform.

Because you did it wrong you autist. The point isn't to get her into politics, the point is to give her traditional values. It'd be a bad idea to NOT redpill her.

PhD psych student here. I've successfully done this by applying some basic logical principles to implicit bias and Maslow's hierarchy of needs. The hardest part is doing it SLOWLY over the course of MONTHS. Basically when politics comes up or terrorist attacks you need to drop discrete things such as the following...
>gf and I watching news on London terrorist attack
>me "i just wish these poor refugees were given a voice so they can denounce terrorists"
>her "yea it's such a shame, they really need an opportunity to separate themselves from such hate because not all Muslims are that way"
>"yea for sure, just like how people look at hardcore christians in the south like bible-thumping morons they must look at these extremists the same way"
>"maybe yea that makes sense"
>"because you know it makes sense, when you follow christianity 100% by the bible, gay marriage isnt allowed, sex before marriage isnt allowed, etc etc. Same thing with Islam. Unfortunately most refugees aren't westernized in their religion and as a result they end up conflicting with assimilation and preserving a culture built around the oppression of LGBTQ+ community and other minorities. But it's their religion and culture so we have no right to stop them from persecuting these people even when they come to the (insert country here)"
see that last comment was the move, implicate doubt into the lady's mind about refugees being against LGBTQ+ rights because it is their religion but that we must respect it. Gf doubts her own hypocritical thoughts of the left
>essentially you strip away all jargon from the left and explain their logic in subtle ways while pretending to support it
>essentially leaving her to ultimately reach the idea that the left is hypocritical in their treatment of refugees
>once you get her to agree on one right-wing issue the rest becomes much easier because her mindset isn't homogenous

This. Soap literally does no cleaning, all it does it make your skin cells separate a little bit to let the water to rinse everything out. You can get the same result with some scrubbing and only water.

I want to know this aswell
She is jewish,full vegan / a bit feminist and she loves japanese animation movies.

She's cute af though. How do i proceed ?,

I agree that it does nothing to kill germs, however it does remove oils on our skin which can hold onto/contain dirt and germs
>worked in Yale ER last year and got the run down

Can you tell me about your country?

Are the banks evil? Why or why not?

Start with something she might like, say Sam Harris tier. Than gradually move on to Geert Wilders tier and so on.

Jewish???

Jewish tricks work.

Yea she is jewish, but she doesn't care about jew religion or anything like that

never said they didn't just giving anecdotal experience friendo