Le Premf is done

This is not like last time. Macron's lead is too strong.

> i was wrong
> i was wrong
> i won't be wrong this time fuck you guys

Accelerationism it is, then.

The people of France will get what they voted for.

R E C E D I N G
H A I R L I N E

France is dead lmao.

>tfw even your third world country is better than Frandstan filled with muslim niggos and cucks

NATE
>PEWTER

>this time it will be different goys

yeah some big dirt has to come out on macron or some of macron's existing dirt would have to reach people it didn't reach during the 1st round.

when was clinton only ahead by 2-3 points??? Nate Silverstein himself put her at ~20 points ahead

France deserves to die now, I hope they turn into Sweden.

you can see he was trying to salvage his hairline by covering it up but suddenly just gave up

He's right though, you're mentally ill if you think Le Pen can win
>b-but muh Trump
Hofer and Wilders. Both lost easily.

>The Cubs have a better chance at winning the Super Bowl than Trump does winning the election
-Nate Cardboard, 2016

is he just kinda hoping he just can't be wrong 3 times in a row?

Why not just have a modicum of humility?
>Hey im looking at the numbers here and it looks like Macron's lead is much more significant than Hillary's or Remain's

no he's gotta set himself up to soak up back his reputation. not at all aware that if he turns out to be wrong his cemented position makes him like even more stupid.

He never did that retard, his model predicted that Hillary's victory is twice as likely. His polls had Hillary 2% up.

When will you Americans understand this. French presidential election system is DIFFERENT than America's. The electorate are DIFFERENT. Urban and educated voters vastly outnumber rural and suburban retards.

I don't care about France
Even France does not care about France

France is and has always been worse. We've just had more indoctrination by the kikes. Swedes are really patriotic and nationalistic deep down in their soul, the lid just needs to be popped, it comes naturally to us once the stigma fades.

I'm afraid to say this but a huge terrorist attack needs to happen. But I'm afraid the French are way too cucked. Priest beheaded, car hijacked slammed into dozens of families, tourism all time low and they still pick the banker Jew.

THERE IS NO PAIN, YOU ARE RECEDING

If Macron loses Nate won't even be elemental any more, he'll be down to Nate Gluon or something.

Nate Dirt

>Accelerationism it is, then.

This!

If she loses, the decline will spiral even faster. The collapse will be over faster.

Even when we lose we win.

Wilders picked up more seats dipshit

It's actually pronounced Deer-tay

this is hilarious watching le premf crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let her get her hands on the nuclear codes.

Le Pen wants more of these guys around. Look at that damn armor, some of those guys even wear modernized gauntlets. It's personally safer for my health to be surrounded by monkeys with guns than trained storm-troopers with guns. Seriously, I can protect myself against criminals to an extent, but I can't do shit against the literal future police. Illegal gangs will kill each other and stay poor, I would much rather deal with the economic and social impact of angry poor people than satisfied rich people sitting on their haunches moving chess pieces around. Le Pen wants the state of emergency to never end, more weapons and legal immunity for French cops, if a muslim rapes a woman ban islam, if a policeman rapes a woman spread your asshole wider citizen.

forgot pic of stormtroopers

This nerd needs to be right just one time. His ego is so bruised. Expect him to milk the fuck out of this French election. He's been wrong about everything from sports to politics in the last 365 days.

sick post bro, upboated

Funny that I've never been to reddit and wouldn't know that's a thing if it weren't for the faggot nerd autismos on campus (self-described ex-reddit) who spout that to each other and people like you on here. Probably the same people. Upboated.

SAGE
Nate Silver, the same dickless twerp who totally blew it on the US election, pushing the same pro-Clinton lies as everyone else.