youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=T4EnPm-Vlio
lrb.co.uk/2017/04/21/adam-shatz/the-syrian-war
abc.net.au/news/2013-08-28/fitzpatrick-syria/4918406
balkaninsight.com/en/article/making-a-killing-the-1-2-billion-euros-arms-pipeline-to-middle-east-07-26-2016
twitter.com/joshua_landis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Murak
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/837025517110972417
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/856226078154772480
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/856229379181039616
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/856223912191041538
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852266094379380738?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=EzLVfdrQRsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 11th they were in Serbia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Assad MUST go.
Le Penis MUST lose.
Erdogay MUST resign.
Iran MUST be destroyed.
Hezbollah MUST MUST MUST be nuked.

G-d bless! Amen!

Bilal has the Wahhabi dick shoved 3ft down his ass.
He doesn´t hide that the moderate rebels fight for the establishment of a caliphate in Syria.
More honest in that aspect than most other anti-Assad "journalists"
-but all out of his pro-Islamist agenda

no one linked to new bread....

we should just nuke israel lol

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya

died to fast germanbro :(

>just what ISIS would say.

Filthy scum jew siding with ISIS terrorists, hahah that sure will make you look good.

>how do we feel about bilal abdul kareem
I wonder how Americans would feel 10 years ago about a bearded arabic speaking American national, who hangs out with Al-Qaeda commanders because he is a "journalist"

And to the rest of your post.. well I know what you mean man

is this for highschool of uni?

You can always pin point at the so called US retreat in iraq and then say the IS insurgency started... as they left the country in chaos.

Now regarding Nato, it will mean a war with russia and does anybody really want ww3? the answer is obviously no...

Russia has military bases in syria, they won't give that up becase muh nato, remember nato why nato was formed.

Interesting clip for those who haven't seen it:
Bilal Kareem interviewing malhamaniggers (hts) and portraying them as freedom fighters against tyranny who fight to protect women and children.
It's in the location makedonski geolocated while back.
youtube.com/watch?v=T4EnPm-Vlio

Reposting;

/sg/, I have to do a persuasive speech on a topic of my choice in my speech class. I chose "NATO Should Not Intervene in Syria to Remove the Assad Regime as it Will Only Bolster the Terrorist Groups Within the Area, and it Will Have a Significant Negative Effect on U.S – Russian Relations."

Can anyone give me some red pilled sources?

What are some key areas I should mention? I'm going to bring up the sovereign state argument etc, but that isn't as compelling as "Assad gasses kids, we need to stop him."

One user already mentioned I should involve the following:

"1) soverign state
2) religous minorites
3) balance of power, who does it (((benefit)) but don't mention the jews, just israel
4) that he has consent of the governed, if you can work in a convincing redpill on white helmets you might have a chance on converting some people"

I definitely like these ideas. Should I bring up CIA funding and weapon sourcing to the FSA and the saudis doing the same?

died before its time as so many have...

uni, I have a 6-9 minute speech for a class of about 100.

previous bread !

>Trump to visit US Holocaust museum this week

Not just US/Saudi financing, but FRA too.
You might want to listen to this Joshua Landis podcast just to get a basic intro.
>lrb.co.uk/2017/04/21/adam-shatz/the-syrian-war

abc.net.au/news/2013-08-28/fitzpatrick-syria/4918406

from 2013 has good points:

1. As the recent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have demonstrated, the civilian death toll from external military intervention quickly comes to exceed that which prompts the intervention in the first place. Killing more Syrians than the Assad regime itself is no way to pay tribute to those killed by their own government.

2. Within Syria there is no military power that would welcome or support external military intervention, particularly from Europe or the United States.

3. Internationally, there is no consensus that would offer a risk-free intervention. With Russia's Vladimir Putin still deeply supportive of Assad

4. Intervention would only make sense in the context of an attempt to achieve concrete political or military objectives. None beyond 'something must be done' or 'there is a need to respond to a provocation' has been offered.

Bring up a couple of regime changes you've caused in history and how it brought misery and chaos. For example of Iraq caused ISIS to emerge and Iran to gain power in Iraq.

Morek when?

Is Morek the next logical target in Northern Hama? When was it the last time the Syrian Govt controled it?

Include this:
>balkaninsight.com/en/article/making-a-killing-the-1-2-billion-euros-arms-pipeline-to-middle-east-07-26-2016

Also, follow this guy:
>twitter.com/joshua_landis

Point out how the rebels are all jihadists and that one of the US backed rebel groups (al zenki) beheaded a 12 year old and ended up joining HTS (Al Qaeda)

Also bring up how Osama was the first ever "moderate rebel"

I think they lost it in early 2016

Morek has been controlled by the rebel since 2012

Yeah I remember it was a while back.

I thought Trump would be smarter than to help the sunni extremists...... wtf guys

nvm. It's actually flip flopped quite a bit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Murak

> implying any US president doesnt get his orders from Tel Aviv.

Macedoniabro the thread sadly died!

Let it rest!

That whole area is a mess since 2012, its been back and forth.

>pressing F
i would have made a bread on time but i did not see the counter i m calculating some shit a just poke my head up to see if there is some gains.
fucking mechanisms can they be a bit more simpler reeee! i will wrap the work shit in 25 min

Brilliant point on Osama. I think that will be my opening.

Should I go down the route of denying the chemical weapons attack? Or should I just hint at the possibility of a false flag?

>just hint at the possibility of a false flag?
this but give enough and clear information so the people reading/hearing it will come to the conclusion themselves

Just underline no proper on site investigation has been done - in fact OCPW fact finding mission was even blocked by western countries I think?

Umm, does this follow questions?

I do the same, do stuff and taking a peak from time to time! it's 22:30 on a SUNday! You should rest! you have a whole week ahead for just work

>Regime
Prove that there is no Regime, elections.

Anyway is clusterfuck of fake news in west, like whole sarin gas investigation wasn't covered, gas dna didn't match, but media kept it silenced. America instead of taking it's hand out of Syria, keeps escalating conflict further, proving that america's interest wasn't to destroy assads chem gas stock pile, it's something more...
There are countries that want to see Assad go, they want to put their man in. Does America serve those countries?
wtf i'm writing....

FOR GREATER SYRIA!!!!

Have this too

twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/837025517110972417

A bunch of people in rebel occupied areas protested peacefully in favor of Assad and they all got rounded up and appeared under a sharia court to receive punishment

In other news:
>Tigers Forces Participated In the Capture of Zilaqiat/Zalaqiyat alongside SAA and Allies.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/856226078154772480

Ivan says it's taken, jihadis says it was a "failed government advance".

So uh, which one is it?

OPCW down voted a Russian resolution to investigate airbase and site of alleged CW incident

Dead niggas in Halfaya
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/856229379181039616
Captured nigga in Qaboun
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/856223912191041538

I imagine the people living in Northern Hama like Helfaya, Taibat alimam and Souran are messed up right now with being captured and liberated a few times a year.

Sweet digits, but most people evacuates before offensives happen.

I need to inform the audience first a bit. What is the agenda the U.S has? Why Syria? Obviously on the face of it, it's a humanitarian mission to give rid of bad ebil dictator, but I need genuine sources that lay out the political agenda.

one thing that is often overlooked is that all members in UN is supposed to respect each others sovereignty and only legal way to invade another country is through the security counsel.

and with the gassings. again this is only illigal because there is some treaty banning them. so if us thinks assad gasses his people the us should go and prove it and make real complaints. bombing another UN country days after an event is not legal in the UN.

another thing is that the initial charge against assad was shooting protesters. not only has usa itself shot on protesters in the past. but its not even illigal anyway. how can usa tell syria who they can shoot at when american states themselves doesn't even agree on that really.

lastly its not illigal in the UN to be a dictator.
and let say that assad is completly beyond the law. no matter what he does he doesn't get charged with a crime.. well thats legal to. i denmark the royal family is immune against criminal charges.

there is no legal argument for a syria intervention. even less than iraq.

What do you mean? Is there a forum for asking questions at the end of my speech? Sometimes, but usually spergy college students don't bother asking any in fear of looking dumb as fuck.

Helping out its (((greatest ally)))

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

if you want genuine sources you should start with wikileaks.

"Back and Forth Battles ongoing @ Zilaqiat."

Latamenah is getting rekt

I meant if it's followed by questions from the public in which case if you totally deny the chemical attacks that will trigger people and they might start asking you quite a lot of stuff, while instead you can just point at the possibility of a false flag and just plant a seed in their mind

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Who are these emails to and from? The source doesn't specify. This is a gold mine though. Thanks.

Gotcha. I think I'll do that. We poll the audience prior to the speech on a spectrum of strongly agree all the way to strongly disagree, and after the speech we hand out the same poll to see if opinions shifted one way or another.

New tensions between HTS and ahrar al sham?
anyone got any info?

>do stuff and taking a peak from time to time!
i use the mornings to walk my dog and do some exercise when i m free i have no fixed schedule for work.
>it's 22:30 on a SUNday
what can i do i needed to be don for tomorrow
>ou should rest! you have a whole week ahead for just work
true i just finished it so no prob going to get a bread

Actually I don't think it's an email, but rather a memo to the US state department

Here's an actual email though

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852266094379380738?lang=en

Another thing you can point out is how sometimes authoritarianism is a necessary evil, especially in this part of the world, as it keeps the islamists down. Democracy doesn't work in the middle east and the Arab Spring ended in utter failure. Example would be Egypt, Mubarak stepped down and the people immediatley voted in someone from the Muslim brotherhood. So the military did a coup and put back an authoritarian, secular leader, Sisi, to prevent islamic law from overtaking Egypt, so they're pretty much back at square one

Also point out how the US supports other dictators, and their interventions were never about democracy, ever. Otherwise the authoritarian (and sometimes totalitarian) states they support would of been invaded long ago

It's not about democracy, was never about democracy, that's only something they say to get the public's support. As for chemical weapons, see pic related

noting warms my heart more then rebels getting barrel bombed

what the flying fuck is this crap

That's a thermobaric one. Ruptures your lungs if you're close to the explosion, granting a painful death.
>The [blast] kill mechanism against living targets is unique–and unpleasant.... What kills is the pressure wave, and more importantly, the subsequent rarefaction [vacuum], which ruptures the lungs.... If the fuel deflagrates but does not detonate, victims will be severely burned and will probably also inhale the burning fuel. Since the most common FAE fuels, ethylene oxide and propylene oxide, are highly toxic, undetonated FAE should prove as lethal to personnel caught within the cloud as most chemical agents.

Allah protects his forehead.

tracers lol cheeky cunts

those crazy ruiskes sure love their thermobaric weapons
what the fuck does he have some kind of an invisible force field? how is this possible

>when you defend the city so effectively, you have spare time to pump the guns

The lion Will defeat all his fucking enemies and clean Syria from the filth(including kurdshits)

How's things?
LNA is making gains, right?

How do you know it's thermobaric

wiw love, From 2013:
youtube.com/watch?v=EzLVfdrQRsY

Thats is how givi died

The blyatskis are going all out with thermobarics in Hama.
AFAIK, there's been zero helicopter bombing runs up there recently.

Mirin, I need to know Issam's workout routine

Yes but can you somehow tell from the cloud that it's thermobaric

the key is the explosion
almost every parachute bomb in hama these days have been thermobaric, look how they explode and then compare them to the aleppo ones

my source is saying a flase flag is being planned in the damascus pocket

Military source to me: airborne Tiger operation in Khan Sheykoun soon

Military source to me:
Tomorrow I'm going to fail on my exam.

kind of makes you think..

it's really slow in here everyone is playing it very carefully LNA most of the time stay months observing and wait for the right moment to attack
just like what happened to the oil crescent

My personal fortune teller agrees.

I understand now lad!

I'm off! Wishing you a /comfy/ night!

Will SAA keep the gains or is there any chance that rebels manage to get their hands on the clay again?

1. VBIED the building
2. Exams will be cancelled
3. ???
4. Profit

Interesting I heard similiar things. Tiger SEALs operation is being delayed in favour of Tiger Para operation

Whoa, so lucky. the only explanation i can imagine is bullet hit vest or something he had on his chest then hit his face and bouced back.

Or... dun dun dun

God at work

Pic related

Military Source leaked to me. Tigers training for airborne operation at Khan Sheykun. More info soon

Depends if they continue this advance or not.
SAA has the upper hand in artilley, manpower, experience, air support, unity, morale and communication.

Rebels only strengths are ATGMs, SVBIEDs, IEDs, defensive positions and guerilla warfare.

I met a really qt today. She was of arabic descent, so prolly syrian or lebanese. I didn`t get her name or number tho.
Military source to me: you are a dumbass.

track her down with drone

The Tiger SEAL meme is fun but now you're beating a dead horse.

Once Al-Nimr liberates Morek (again) it should be re-named after him.

Trending in Iraq:
>The pen and macaroni qualify to 2nd smthn
>US takes in persian immigrants who were denied from getting into australia
>A fag who helped establish al-qaeda joined christianity
>10 killed 20 wounded in anbar during isis attack.
>2 'dangerous' terrorists were arrested west of baghdad that were trying to blow up some shia majos visitors.
>Sand storm hit najaf and caused 2000 cases of suffocation

lepen will be like trump, and if not, she is going to get fucked like de gaulle

Just wait and see

>the pen and macaroni
kek

My thoughts exactly.
She won't deliver.

top kek

There is also a report that the #Iran|ian regime ordered its militias in #Syria "to burn" #Khan_Sheikhoun.

There is also a report that the #Iran|ian regime ordered its militias in #Syria "to burn" #Khan_Sheikhoun.

She's not going to win now, 2nd round is vs Macron so RIP MLP hopes and dreams.
They didn't import voters for decades to have a nationalist win.