Bike lock attacker under investigation by Berkeley PD

Good job Sup Forums.
“We are working with Berkeley Police Department, who is the lead on the investigation of the recent altercations that occurred in their city,” Leong said.
goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/

Other urls found in this thread:

travelchinaguide.com/intro/lucky-number3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=k71s0_JScZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KWhwNjmrtUU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan
archive.is/dWKfR
liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Symbolic arrests?

this is the best news yet. this means we can ease up the pressure for a bit to wait and see what action is taken.

in the meantime, what is eric clanton doing? he needs to be sued in civic court, where it would be much easier to get a judgement.

Is he still alive?

Damn, Americans are cowards. Make him disappear already.

What about Jesee Arreguin? When do we send her to the Gulag?

the guy has done this before apparently, rolling for AB raping him to death in prison

excellent job senpai

>implying Berkley PD and the Mayor wont give him a medal for being Antifa and injuring one of their enemies, a key to the city, and dropping all charges on him while allowing him to fully counter sue those who doxed him and the person he injured for emotional stress and slander to his good and innocent name, which he will easily win thanks to (((them))) and become a multi-millionaire, to be used to buy more bike locks for his Antifa supporters as their standard weapon to fight the facists.

The toppest of all kek's would be him becoming an aryan to get protection from Nortenos, Southern Mexicans, Crips, Bloods and MS13

The victim(s) have to sue in civil court. The cops have much better investigative tools than a normal private lawyer, so a lawyer will probably wait for the police investigation to end before doing anything. If Clanton gets charged, the civil case should be much easier.

witnessed

>omg he used a weapon omg omg so not kewl
Its shit like this that makes you alt-lite faggots look like a joke

You fug :D witness my previous post

The mayor doesn't have a say. This is between the cops and the DA. I'm more worried by reports that another local DA was reducing charges for immigrants so they won't be deported. If the Alameda County DA is similar, he might choose to give the guy a slap on the wrist.

Any follow up on the results of our findings?

Did Sean Stiles ever get contacted with the news of his assailant?

Did the Diablo Valley College ever respond?

Has Antifa come to the guy's defense?

No, it does not. What makes you look like a larping faggot is sticking up for a "professor" who whacks people on the skull with a bike lock, then retreats behind women. Your a cucked leaf, so piss off.
Day of the rake soon my dude...

Yes, leaf. Because in Canada you fuck your mooses without protection.

DVC hasn't completely scrubbed Eric's profile, but they have changed his status to "Not Currently Teaching".

I called his extension (78498) last Wednesday and Thursday and it was his whiney manlet voice and he mentioned the current day each time I called.

As of last night, DVC had replaced his personal voicemail with a generic one.

The Sup Forums and /police/ heat is on...

Great news! Hopefully this criminal faggot will lose his teaching job.

Does anyone have contact information to his school? I'd like nothing better to write a letter, or an email voicing my opinion that this shitheel should be fired.

>Hiding behind women
>Covering his face
>Hitting a guy who had his hands up and only wanted to talk
>Using a weapon
>Running away behind his wall of women the moment he lands a hit
Nice try antifa. We all know that you are pussies.

hot

I didnt even watch the video but that doesnt change what i say

Ooh, nice roll. The Chinese say 3 is lucky. This is his lucky day. travelchinaguide.com/intro/lucky-number3.htm

>Berkeley Police Department
the guys that work for that guy that is an antifa member?

So you have no idea what you are even talking about and should probably stfu.

Get raked bitched

>b-b-b-but muh opinian!

Said the cucked leaf. The one thing you faggots can't take is the truth, and the truth is that Eric assaulted a man with a fucking bike lock, tried to hide his face, has been found out, and will now face criminal charges, and possibly a civil suit.

Day of the rake soon my dude....

kekekekekekekek

get fucked aunty/fa/ scum

Its not so much that he used a weapon, its more that he is a coward.

Coward, or even a pussie. I'm leaning toward pussy because he ran back behind women after he hit the guy.

The best justice would be for him to have to pay the medical bills, do some jail time, pay a fine, lose his current job, and have trouble finding work as a professor.

That faggot was actually teaching ethics...what a fucking joke.

thats big talk for a fatass american that probably got cobwebs on his gun

>Leaf

I know thats how it works over in your Islamic hellhole roach, but over here we like to let our scumbags get culturally enriched in prison by the Tyrevoneiquas they chose to worship.

mutual combat. nothing to see here

Sure, the Berkeley cops haven't acted that well. See here (bonus, Trigglypuff sighting). youtube.com/watch?v=k71s0_JScZ4
Sounds like this is coming from the chief of police, who looks like a dyke.

The rank and file cops are not all on board with this. See the first cop here (the second cop is a jackass, so it tells you they have both kinds). youtube.com/watch?v=KWhwNjmrtUU

>under investigation by Berkeley PD
This is a lie. The Berkeley PD doesn't go after Anti-fags.

>>>BPD
Lol their mayor is antifa, nothing will happen.

>The rank and file cops are not all on board with this.
The "rank and file" went to go jerk off in their cars the second Anti-fags started attacking Trump supporters. The "rank and file" have let them riot through the city and assault anyone they want to everytime they've gone out. Everyone from beat cops all the way up to the mayor of that shithole are corrupt.

Eric Clanton_bike lock attacker_Attempted Murder

'you kinda look like this guy' isn't the kind of evidence that stands up in court. His antifa chums are obviously gonna create an alibi and he'll be swinging bike locks free as a bird.

If they really wanted to do nothing they wouldn't have started a formal investigation. Now there's a process they have to go through.

Kek

what did he mean by this?

I think this is great.

Most of the alt right will hate this because they hate the thought of actually doing anything.

Earning those good boi points

yes his ass is done, your friend Eric Clanton will never be the same, his life is fucked from now on.

Federal Charges need to be brought, local and state gov are leftist.

Need to find money trail.

You have """ethnic classes""" in USA? You are very strange, what are you learning in such classes?

This possible connection should be examined also by Sup Forums

>The Berkeley mayor
You don't think that Sup Forums is capable of taking both of them down?
I think Sup Forums can.

Eric Clanton and the current 2017 Mayor of Berkeley Jesse Arreguin (first Latino Mayor) will both go down if that's what it takes

FBI Allegedly Investigating Mayor of Berkeley, CA For Inciting Riot And Ordering Police to Stand Down - CNN Doing Damage Control
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

Should Sup Forums be digging into fat Mayor's Jesse Arreguin deep dirty secrets?

I vote - YES

Someone wanna give basic gestalt on what he did? I must've missed it.

Roll for yes.

I thought Berkeley pd WAS antifa?

so how is this going to go down?

I wonder if he's going to try to bash the fash when he's getting fucked in every hole in his body by the Aryan Brotherhood and NLR.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

According to this article there is a big problem with the Mayor of Berkeley Jesse Arreguin, and Sup Forums should dissect his activities and keep the pressure on him so the authorities will continue their investigation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eric Clanton and Mayor Jesse Arreguin are "buddies" in their ideology and in physical violence approach.

San Jose is being sued in civil court for ordering the police to stand down at the Trump rally in June 2016. I expect it's only a matter of time until Berkeley is sued as well. But that's peanuts compared to an FBI investigation.

Can we send this ankle-biting gook to the chair, too?

Kek, he's going to tell the Black Gorilla Family that he's sorry about slavery as he's being shanked 116 times.

I vote - YES

SHE IS THE PARASITE CANCER

>berkeley police will investigate this fully
>the same berkeley police that were told to stand down
>the same berkeley police who are under direct control of the mayor
>the same mayor who is a vocal fan of BAMN

Yeah nothing will happen outside of them charge the trump fan for damage to property.

Would you Sup Forums?

>Yeah nothing will happen outside of them charge the trump fan for damage to property.

MAYBE NOT IF Sup Forums gets involved

Oh shit

Fuck it im rolling again.

WITNESSED

Rolling

I'd smash that puss by any means necessary

Berkely Mayor is against the Administration of the USA. Can that be called a declaration of War? Insubordination at the least.

Archive of Jesse Arreguin Facebook following Radical Leftist Groups archive.is/dWKfR

We need the FBI to step in on this one. Berkley's mayor is on their side. It will force the cops to drop the charges. BTW, I'm using IT instead of he/she because I don't classify commies as humans.

We need trump to fucking stand up and insist on rule of law.

hate speech is not protected free speech

Looks like Jonah Hill bred with an autistic chink

> lose his teaching job.

Among other things that fucker taught ethics, of all things.

electrocute her? sure you bet.

Not to sound like a bigot or anything, but wasn't this mayor for illegal immigrants and pro Latino movements? He may be involved in cartel shit, and supposedly, Trump wants to crack down on that. If anyone can bring up the mayor's involvement in such, the higher ups in the government can crack down on his shenanigans and kick him out.

Or...

Maybe he's involved in something else, like touching someone, and he'd be forced to resign from shame.

Right cuz you're not an human being trying to live decently, you've been taken over by an ideology that screams and violences.

>Not to sound like a bigot or anything
you think this place cares if you sound like a bigot?

He replied to Milo's FB post. Everyone needs to keep the pressure on.

Well, I don't want to exactly discredit what I have to say. I COULD have said "He's a spic. He probably does spic things and is involved in cartel shit" Nobody would have really cared or Canada would probably shitpost here even more.

>but muh hate speech
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
now shut up you illiterate trash.

W-why does he have chili sauce on his shirt?

Eric here.

Which one of fags mailed this to my daddy's nice house in Bakersfield??

what does the guy gain for suing him? US justice system is fucking expensive. If he broke we need to help him at least with the attorney

God damn, your type of leaf make me rage so bad I'm almost turning full carnivore.

That white people are evil, seriously. Some majors require them depending on the college or they might be manditory reguardless of what you want your degree in. I got lucky on my go around and got an old white dude who took us through classic ethical philosophers while my roommate got a rabid feminist. You can guess how that went.

more enemies of Kek must be indentified - Many brothers were assaulted in fight for freespeech, will they suffer without justice?

liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651

>Canada would probably shitpost here even more.

Is that possibru?

SWEDEN NO!

cuz the meme is spicy

to milk him for everything he has.
ideally Eric goes into debt to pay off the settlement

These antifa people are anti police and the sheriff knows it. Why would they not want to fry this bastard??

>unless they're being paid off which is highly unlikely

We need to bring back Safety Squad threads.

>disagreeing with federal government

That's called being American

Guy is under arrest. Tell me Sup Forums, how does it work in the US? Will they allow him to teach again? If not what are his options for the rest of his life? Please serious answers, I'm very interested in how fucked he is (or perhaps he is not at all)

Not to mention limiting his earning potential, having a criminal record will accomplish just that. Assault with a deadly weapon is likely going to be the charge. Multiple assaults with a deadly weapon.