Éire/pol/ - Late late edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/j6lnHl1HyRw
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Assembly votes on abortion
rte.ie/news/2017/0422/869450-citizens-assembly/

>NMH must be free of religious ethos
rte.ie/news/2017/0423/869670-maternity-hospital-reaction/

>Kenny discusses brexit with everyone except the British
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/0421/869165-ireland-denmark-netherlands-brexit-talks/

>Significant explosive device found at belfast school
thejournal.ie/primary-school-bomb-3354381-Apr2017/

>Bishop says new maternity hospital should obey rules of Catholic Church
thejournal.ie/new-maternity-hospital-3354182-Apr2017/

>"Trump is raycisss"
thejournal.ie/brendan-howlin-labour-3353892-Apr2017/

>Easons bomb scare
independent.ie/irish-news/armed-gardai-evacuate-easons-store-on-dublins-oconnell-street-after-bomb-scare-35645149.html

>Garda punched and eye gouged
independent.ie/irish-news/garda-punched-and-eyegouged-during-domestic-call-before-colleague-pepper-sprayed-attacker-35646812.html

>SF attacked for support of a dictator
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fin-attacked-over-support-for-dictator-35645749.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY
iweda.ie/
communityni.org/job/advocacy-support-worker-x-2#.WP0LSYjyuSo
irishcentral.com/news/the-weareirish-hashtag-on-twitter-just-got-very-racist
rte.ie/news/2017/0423/869670-maternity-hospital-reaction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we deal with the cucks lads?

bump

Third for Saint George

I want le pen to win even just for the salt from AAA and the other cucks

wonder if theyd organise protests similar to what they did for trump

>Yfw St Patrick's is celebrated more in England

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

We're English, we're not allowed to have emotions aside from grumbling displeasure, and therefore we cannot celebrate Saint George

9th for mayo

Is Ireland lost? Give it to me straight, lads. I might move away. Don't mind watching another country descend into a Brazilian favela, but fuck me I think my heart will break if I have to watch Ireland turn into a junglenigger shithole.

Get angry at the liberals, strike the source of the issue.

kek, don't you guys have little "Community centers" like the north where you can tell them about your problems and they the guy gets disappeared?

Stupid cunt deserved it anyway.

Ireland will always have a strong rural community. The shitskins don't wanna be there and the liberals can't go a day without Starbucks.

Nice to see a pro life march.

Also can anyone redpill me on Renua.

FG but smaller and more cucked

I hope you're right.

Disgusting

lads how would racial conflict here play out if it was to start tomorrow

We would win outright

Name pls.

She's a big lass

That rural community is being decimated. GAA clubs can't field teams.

We need our boys to come home.

like what kind of combat would we see though and what foreign powers would involve themselves in the conflict

Tell me more about the community centres

Haven't a clue m8

The Brits no doubt and all sorts of weaponry from semtex to frying pans

Just what i've heard is that it's pretty much places that are just community centers/religious groups that are really just ira/uvf fronts.

Sort of a secret that everybody knows that if your having trouble and don't trust the police you go to these places.

do you reckon we'd see siege of sarajevo style encirclements of places like Ballyhaunis and balbriggan and would we see foreign mujahadin forces show up

Yeah those places are run by ex paramilitaries, so they contact the active ones to stop fucking with you or to sort out the people fucking with you

Daily reminder
iweda.ie/

Probably they are well known to most who would be involved and the muzzies would probably launch an insurgency

Lads Loyalist Willie Frazer is advertising 2 EU funded jobs to work as assistants for him and his son as ''advocacy support workers''.

communityni.org/job/advocacy-support-worker-x-2#.WP0LSYjyuSo

Make sure you guys send in a CV! It will be a good chance to troll the fuck out of that twat.

KEK I can see it now
>Served in the RA for 10 years good experience with technology, following orders and organizing supplies
I am tempted

The Late Late show is on Friday you shill.

But the thread is late that's the point

For you

I filled one out as Gerry Adams and put down ''Not in the IRA'' as expieriance

I actually liked Craig Kilborn's show. Even if the bits where nowhere near as great as 80's Letterman.

Good lad

whats up lads, any craic?

Not much, and what an Irish picture!

Found these black flags in Coolock Near northside. Wot it mean?

>irishcentral.com/news/the-weareirish-hashtag-on-twitter-just-got-very-racist
>"A Twitter campaign extolling the racial diversity of modern Ireland took a dark turn after trolls attacked users for being Irish."
Gotta love (((Journalism))) these days

Is there truly any hope, lads?

Was shilling at the #weareirish on twitter. Good craic desu.

Its Easter week

This makes me mad.

Can one of you fuckers just go and put a round through that cunt

3.3% of 10-14 year olds are black.
But we can turn it around if can get a party into power who differentiates between Irish people and paper Irish.
To get them into power, we need tact.

>rte.ie/news/2017/0423/869670-maternity-hospital-reaction/
> Michéal Martin said the new National Maternity Hospital would have to ... be free of any religious ethos.

WHY DO THEY FUCKING HATE THE CHURCH LADS

I mean, sure there were a few kiddie fiddlers and what not, but the Church in Ireland has been a force for good down and throughout the years. Why the consistent Church bashing?

I am ready for the race war, lads, just give me the call.

At least they showed the redpilled tweets too

But yeah, the idea its racist to say Irish are white is insanity. Fuck civics.

They forget the faith in Ireland saved literacy for western civilization

Your call is here They don't forget. They blatantly choose to ignore it so they can tip their fedoras and claim moral high ground for something that was criminal in only 1% of priests.

any lads wanna get together in ballyhaunis and start the race war???

They were very selective about what negative tweets to show. They didn't show any criticising the mass immigration industry pushing their new poster girl to guilt people into accepting unlimited mass immigration where 50% of people on the housing list and 35% taking rent supplement are foreign.
Then they blocked any comments pointing this out.
The official narrative is Úna challenged what being Irish meant and some horrible racists told her she wasn't Irish.

Quintessentially Irish.

It's sickening how quickly they've brainwashed people. LITERALLY 20 years ago there were fuck all forigers in Ireland and it was all white now they try to normalise non-whites being 'Irish'. Truly sickens me.

Speaking of which what do you lads think of the Irish anime Secret of Kells?

>anime

Also why is it chinks? Member that chink girl in Kerry from before who apparently made a pic of all the meanie insults she got? Chinese are very xenophobic themselves maybe someoone should rmind them?

If you legalise abortion, I'm done. I will not support a so-called "Irish" nation with such disgusting Anglo morals.

>joke

She protected her tweets last I heard. She's a Vietslope and clearly doing this to get back at the mean boys who made fun of her slanty face.

We forfeited our beliefs the moment we legalised sodomy.

It's really ironic of all the foreigners to try and act like that it's the slantyeyes. They fucking hate foreigners in their countries.

Hello lads how are we

No, stay and have kids and vote for the NP

Post your autism lads

Despondent about Ireland's future.

Nah gays marrying and babies being murdered are two very different things.

No they're not. They're all part of the same cancer. Fag marriage is ALWAYS the first step in a nation's abandoning of its morals and traditions.

i disagree. abortion is important. it reduces the number of retards so you wont need as much eugenics. abortion us soft eugenics itself

Me every day. Sometimes I wish I was not so caught up in this politics craic and didn't give a shit what happened to this country, but Ireland is too valuable to me, she has a special place in my heart above any woman, so I can't help but worry about it's future.

> onedrive not updating again
I fucking hate your Microsoft. I caught Lesotho and Swaziland last night

Someone mentioned giving more funding to Tg4 in the last thread, on that note, what is some essential Irish kino to come from the channel?

Also, are there any /defenceforce/ lads out there, is it worth joining?

No, abortion is a completely different issue. You're mad to think supporting one follows support of the other. Just simply not true. There are probably anti-abortion gays too.

Yeah and they wouldn't tolerate a campaign like this. We should counter it by claiming we're all Vietnamese and they're being overrepresented ethnically.

I'm alright, still thoroughly rustled at this #WeAreIrish tripe
My autism consists of wasting away time making awful flags

Im not talking about marriage, I'm talking about making gay sex legal back in '93.

Get pics of Africans and hashtag #wearechinese

Kek confirms!

I applied as of late.
If I got a cadetship I would be delighted.

whatever, it makes no sense to conflate the two issues. In fact it just feeds into the 'progressives' hands as your sayinig gays should be aligned with pro-choice side.

Degeneracy is degeneracy and any tolerance will lead to more.

I think it was the same girl.
She loves playing the victim.
They teach them about victim culture in feminism school and how rewarding it can be.
No doubt she'll be on the Late Late soon and she'll probably have the presidency by 45.

Easier to assassinate then

simply put: no
not unless the entire political system collapses. Even if a group like the NP got a majority government tomorrow (which the never will) all they could do is slow down the rate at which the country would become more foreign born than Irish

Make Irish anime and put it on tg4.

You are one of two things. A faggot or a kike. I'm inclined to believe the former, in this case.

Sodomy is always the first stepping stone. The teaser. The test. If the country bends on this, they will bend on all things.

It's nice, just a bit excessive

>Sodomy is always the first stepping stone. The teaser. The test. If the country bends on this, they will bend on all things.
This.

Next thing you know they'll be legalising sexual acts like dogs. Don't be like Canada.

Nope utter bullshit. You're playing into their hands. The issues have nothing to do with each other. You won't get anyone on the pro-life side going on about gays rights. One is a non-issue now the other very important.

All I really want is pic related, So we could finally stand out amongst all the other tricolours and it's a merger of both the Irish nationalist flags as a bonus.

Nope, I'm neither. But again no logic to what you're saying. Allowing men to marry/privately have relationships is a world away from murdering unborn children. Taking the slipperly slope angle means you're agreeing with them that it's all 'inevitable'. Think.

No you are wrong.

You discount the fact that lefties only have so much airtime and money

Once they finished with the gay thing they moved straight on to abortion.

If they had lost the gay thing abortion would have been delayed because lefties would have two battles to fight instead of one.

The more you give in to them to fewer issues they have to focus on. More focus means the rate of change quickens.

If they lose the referendum they will go away for a long time before they can coalesce around a new movement.

I prefer the sunburst flag.

>"As regard the citizenship ceremonies...paper-Irish...paper-Irish...their citizenship papers have no special validity. They were given by law. They can be taken by law. They are not there by right and Alan Shatter had no right to give them so we will take them away."

-Justin Barrett (The National Party)