Why Le Pen will lose

There's no electoral college to save her.

Britian was the only place that marginally had a right-wing revolution. America didn't, and its right-wing boost was entirely in the minority to the tune of millions and entirely regional. Trump could only win by a convoluted system that neglects what the majority of the country thinks in worst case scenario. And the country STILL hates him, and 45% was his honeymoon period. Now he's shifting between 35% to 40% (pic related)

Le Pen is filth, and there's no flyover France bonus point system to compensate. Its a real democracy, thus she'll lose. I have a vacation home in Luxembourg area of Paris, and I'm telling you, France is watching Trump, and everybody thinks this catastrophe will happen in France if Le Pen is elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying trump needed the electoral college to win as if it wasn't a sea of red
protip: california and NY shouldn't decide elections

>lost popular vote
>didnt need electoral college

pick 1 cuck

>lost popular vote among a sea of red by mere millions
so that means either we have millions of illegal aliens voting in our elections, or california and NY shouldn't be worth a combined 84 electoral votes

No what it means is, the majority of America lives in the blue areas and increasingly so. Actually CA and NY should have +2 more points than they already have to be fair.

>I dont know how summation works

People decide elections you fuck. If every person moved to N.Y. and Cali would you stop having elections?

when will retards on all sides stop bringup up the electoral college meme

candidates campaign to the election system, they don't just campaign as if the system doesn't exist

you fucking morons

So a couple coastal cities and new york city = the majority of the turnout?

kek

you're literally retarded if you think trump actually lost the popular vote. it's a sea of red with two distinct zones of blue but somehow clinton won the popular vote by a few million.

The USA isn't just SD+LA+SF+NYC.

she'll lose because non-french people are shilling lepen just like last year when non-americans shilled hillary out of nowhere

>you're literally retarded if you think trump actually lost the popular vote

The question is, can the Leftists count 3 million+ illegal immigrant votes this time, too?

NTM our turnout is generally abysmal.

Now that we has Supreme Court we need to get a nationwide voter ID law passed. Basically if u don't have an ssn u don't get a vote

>Luxembourg area of Paris
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahhhahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahaahhahaaahahahaahah

except for blue areas like detroit where they registered something like ~37% more votes than the census for the city:^)

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

>People decide elections you fuck.
WRONG

states do.

How exactly is the prospect of a LePen presidency a catastrophy compared to monthly terrorist attacks and an increasingly radicalized muslim population that keeps growing? I just don't get how your tiny leftist cuck brains work it's mind-boggling.

>France is watching Trump, and everybody thinks this catastrophe will happen in France if Le Pen is elected.
so why she made it to second round?

>[Citation Needed]

Most retarded system ever. You fuckers would be the first to call this shit out if it had been the other way around.

It's called a Republic and it's something you wouldn't understand.
Bend over for your muslim overlords. (You will)

my mistake, but I got the number right!

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

there's no "other way around" scenario for the 2016 election you fucking faggot, it was literally trump vs a clinton.

Muh real democracy.

I dont give a shit, I want my people to survive and prosper. I dont care at the moment about fucking parliaments or elections.

We need a cultural and spiritual movement.

Do you really not get how summation works? Its not winner take all the votes for the popular vote. Clinton won 3 million+ because on top of the blue counties which represent 52% of the population and 70% of American GDP, she also got votes in red districts as well.

Basic math, kiddo.

Don Fillion will win.

>kiddo
The irony!

Yoo hoo, Trump is still close to 50% approval, your (((polls))) are lying to you libtard queers.

clinton rigged california and new york

>so that means either we have millions of illegal aliens voting in our elections, or california and NY shouldn't be worth a combined 84 electoral votes
Where do you get that from? It means blue votes were underrepresented in the electoral college.

the margin of votes by which hilldawg won California was significantly greater than the margin by which she won the national popular vote.

take away california, and she loses the popular vote and the electoral vote.

funny how california is also destination #1 for our southern brothers who were encouraged by Obummer to take part in the elections.

I live in socal, it's disgusting how many legal protections illegal aliens receive here.

they both got about 26% of the vote, but yeah supposedly 3 million more people voted for Clinton out of over 120 million people who voted in an election where popular vote doesn't matter, and where the president told illegals to vote with many states having horrible vote ID laws. and yeah, I'm sure your experiences in 1 neighbourhood in Paris represents the whole of france.