BLOWJOB ROBOTS ARE AMONG US

Roasties BTFO forever.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0iFOtmPoE

the future is here

Blowjobs don't even feel that great. The part that feels good is knowing that you managed to get another human being to use their mouth to get you off. It's a feeling of power.

Getting jerked off by a robot is gay as fuck

kek

Is this safe? I don't wan't to risk my dick getting cut in half

> This is our future.

Now i'm depressed.

Someone hasn't had a good blowjob

Can we just grow clones of hot women to fuck already?

The last invention.

>tfw we will soon reach a point where women are utterly obsolete in our society

My fucking god I almost cried laughing

TOP KEK

go on, burger! show him how good you are.

How do you guys expect western civilization to survive while whites drop out and buy sex dolls while Mutumba and Mohammed have 20 kids each? Stop having these robot fantasies and find an actual woman.

Lmao, fuck the singularity and fuck real AI. Blowjob-bots it's where it's actually at.

This

>Blowjobs don't even feel that great.
They can be fucking amazing, man.

>when you nut and she keeps going

>Fap engineering

Kek, since women will become obsolete, women's studies will become a true history degree.

>ARLAN:
>Building Brighter Futures

Sounds familiar

Its you from the other thread isn't it?
Nice try roastie

>Create artificial wombs
>Replace roasties with blowjob bots
>Kick Achmed and his 20 kids out

>bro job robots
They're called boys and surrogacies. If you want tooth job replicators go ahead

>yes, goy, don't get a white wife - the robot does everything for you!

>its about power
this, I was circumcised too my dude

RIP human progress

Are the robots males? I'm so fucking sick of this "tulips are homosexual" "the moon is gay". "My dad is a fag" narrative. Everything and everyone is a faggot. This is why. You sound like a step on muh cubes cuck

Lol restore mein negroid

>>tfw we will soon reach a point where women are utterly obsolete in our society

Honestly? The /polgb/ comics are the world's most wise and best comics. They really stir amazing emotions we all know we have

>Be Swede
>Buy Blowjob-Bot
>Watch refugee fuck it

thats kinda creepy..I want one though that can sit under my desk and suck my dick all day as I shit post and fap

Are lamias going to be real in the distant future?

Ahaha. Dick. Even the word is hot

>polgb

Gas yourself Morontonigger

Feels fucking awesome if you have a non mutilated penis and a woman that can deep throat. Better then all other sex.

roastie

Unless Divorce-laws are fixed Western Civ is fucked whether these guys find a woman or not.

I don't think robots will make very good moms. If want the best chance of success for a child, they need a real mom.

gas

Nothing really beats that nice slobbery sensation

No tongue action. We got a ways to go before a fleshlight isn't basically the same thing.

Or they need to get their own fuck-bot and stop being leeches.

Robots also suck at litigating for alimony.

tell your mum to step her game up.

become robotics scientist to further humanity. end up making robots to suck dicks.

> don't think robots will make very good moms
Alex Jones disagrees with you.

>tfw 25 and virgin. Never will i know the sensation of a good bj given by a real human.

Leaf I..

If a robot sucks me off does it count as me losing my virginity?!?!?

Did you see it? Its basically just a head on some folded metal that goes up and down.

A child could have made this

She doesn't talk though, I want my robot to look like a robot though, not some bioslut.

Which one of you is Berta lovejoy. Not the first time i have seen this youtube shitposter

Listen you fucking dirtbag kikes. Males>females. You are piles of original sinning dissonant degenerates. You literally fuck the devil's sloppy seconds. And I didn't write men are from mars women are from venus

gtfo roastie

Shithead..
Think I'll wait until they improve

>shuns all females
>calls me a roasty
How's your estrogen pus filled roasty milkshake taste?

t. roastie

tits or gtfo

Balls or gtfo

That is kinda true. Let me tell you, some girls are FUCKING PHENOMENAL AT GIVING BLOWJOBS. But a robot does sound like it wouldn't know the technicalities of ti as well.

gtfo roastie

This desu, I don't see us overcomming the uncanny valley anytime soon. If I'm gonna fuck a robot I'd rather it look like Jenny from my life as a Teenage Robot than some creepy ass rubber puppet

gtfo roastie

A good blowjob beats vanilla sex any day of the week, friend.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do you have a vagina? A defiled penis vagina anyways. They dont know what theyre doing because they dont have one

should be hope though

THIS YOU DUMB KEKS. WE SHOULD BE SENDING THESE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!!!!!

>no foreskin jew brand detected

Get out clammo. Feminist bitch. Call the pro woman guy a woman. Dont call the anti woman, me, a roasty. You diseased cancerous fucking roasty. Pussy hat wearing yarmulke bitch. Say the line, Bort. So many God damn stuck record jew bag Bort bots on here

>T.VIRGINS

>sexbots
>only select males during artificial womb breeding
>no more women
>gas/ nuke africa and every other shithole
>no women with empathy left to whine about it
>perfect utopia

Borg Bort Bots

>Artifical intelligence will fuck your brains out in the future.
Nigga wut? I'm oddly intrigued and disgusted at the same time.
Still want to put my D into it though, for lulz.

Toothjob virgin maybe

t. roastie

wrong. But I agree with the psychology aspect of it.

HA! I'll gas you last!

How am i a roastie when you have a disgusting roasty's sideways leg mouth gash wrapped around your clit? Eh roasty? Roasties or gtfo

why is it that only roasties give blowjobs?

>pretending to be male now

nice try roastie

>Had a chance to call it the RoBlow™
>Didn't take it.
Should kill himself desu.
Also pic related. This is a sex doll. Not kidding.

Trust me, if you had a foreskin you'd realise how ridicules you sound right now.

>males>females
>you're a dyke
Ok feminist clammo. Clammos gon clammo and be weak estrogen pussy cucks

stop fapping for a week before you finally decide to pay a prostitute user

Making a 'robot' from that little metal workbench with a movable step by using loose clothes and a separate head is honestly extremely creepy.

I'd need a lot of booze to get over that fact.

But the future is looking brighter. Although this is clearly something we should have been able to make in the last 100 years.

triggered much roastie?

>roasties on suicide watch
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all the concern shills going "they need a mother! what about the white?" are roastie bitches pissing themselves cause they know their value is going to hit zero.

how do we stop white suicide? remove ackmed and if roasties want shitskins then we can report them too
there's only like 25 million jews so we could do with less white roastie whores ruining everything. artificial wombs will help sustain white men while we eliminate women

THAT GIF IS RICH MAN.

>Sex doll.jpg
Fuck off man.
That's shit is real

fucking brutal

I am defending these robots. Completely shitting on females. You wanna gas me for separating the sexes. And yet still im the woman and you're the man. Fucking sweden everybody

You deserve serpent seed

>Blowjobs don't even feel that great

t. mutilated penis

Nope.
Cleverly Photoshopped and posed.

> ywn live in a society where woman are lab bred/cloned and sold as a product
feels bad man

gtfo roastie