What's so bad about Muslims?

You use a few bad apples to demonize the entire group.

France is happy with their Muslims, and would love to see even more of them, as the second round election will show.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Lists_of_Terrorist_Incidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le pen or no le pen, doesn't really matter. France is heading for race war.

Muslims are pretty cool. Most of those basement dwellers on Sup Forums have never met one because they never leave their basement, that's the problem. I like muslim-germans more than traditional germans now, to be honest.

98% of girls in somalia have undergone fgm because of sharia law. That's what's wrong with muslims.

Go away achmed
>happy with their Muslims
have you ever been in Paris?
There've been so musch attacks those last years
1000 "french" people joined isis since it aws created
No one want to see more of them appart from you
This country would be a truly wonderfull place without those roachs

Because muslims are not white, and it's suicidal to promote the population replacement at the expence of your own people. Is this really so fucking difficult to understand? Muslims have enough homelands to inhabit, we don't need to host them in our white lands by any means.

Also, I don't hate muslims for their religion, I don't give a fuck they throw gays off the rooftops or stone adulterers, I just DON'T fucking want them in Europe. They should go back and live on their own homelands.

a "good" muslim will still celebrate your death by the "bad" ones.
That's enough for me.

They're fantastic. Thanks to them, you guys will never run out of people to kill.

All true muslims want sharia.
Taqqiya exists.

it's k fgt go fuck some kids like your mudhmad did

>France is happy with their Muslims
>France has had 21 terrorist attacks since Charlie Hebdo
>Le Pen has won the first round

Kys

>What's so bad about Muslims?

abuse their women
not white
violent towards non-believers
not christian
not western

What's good about Muslims?

bad bite

>What's good about Muslims?
they tend to kill a lot of muslims

delet this now

They are like italian on steroids. Overly impulsive, move their hands a lot when they talk (to loudly), they have deluded sense of honor, they breed too much, they get pissy if you criticise them, they can't compromise, they have a higher crime rate because they don't integrate (partially because of the reasons stated above), and apparently they have a lower average IQ due to inbreeding.

Are western Muslims in denial about how Foreign Muslims feel about them? A good friend of mine is an Egyptian Muslim who was born and raised in the U.S and we have a Somali Muslim coworker who threatens him everyday and calls him a fake Muslim. Even told me that they would "take the machete" to Muslims like my friend back in Africa.

Are Western Muslims making a mistake supporting the importation of radical Muslims? Our coworker seems to hate my Muslim buddy and Muslim women who wear tight clothing more than he hates anybody else.

Just seems like these westernized Muzzies are pretty despised by the radical and fundamentalist muzzies and it makes me wonder if they realize this? Like if Fundamentalist Islam became a dominant force in America wouldn't these leftist ass Muslims be fucked?

someone post the chart already
>25% of western muslims want sharia
etc.

>Black and white worldview
>Violent
>Lies
>Domestic abuse
>Refusal to assimilate
>Backwards ass "culture"
>Anti-white
>Anti-Western

Secular Muslims are fine. It's majority muslim countries that are the problem. Their culture completely different from the western world and they hate us for it.

You're probably the type who jacks off to the thought of this chick being raped to death my a strong muzzie invader enforcing barbaric patriarchal customs onto a nubile young german woman. Each gasp for air tightening her pussy as the muzzie finished his load inside the kufar before sending her to the death that allah saw fitting.

>It's majority muslim countries that are the problem
The problem is that they want all countries to be majority Muslim and they'll begin commiting more and more acts of terrorism and violence the more that there are.

Remember what the Suffis did to the Shia

Need Jesus need to depart from pagan practices .

Literally everything their "bad apples" do is exactly what their prophet would have them do. The extent to which they can be good citizens is the extent to which they are lax in their religion.

When Islam is the number one reason terrorism is a thing at the moment, I wouldn't want Muslims in my country.

When the Qur'an states to kill all non-believers, I wouldn't want them anywhere near me.

When the religion backs sexual abuse and forced marriages, and child abuse, it shouldn't exist.

When the left wing give Muslims a pass for things like rape, murder and others, just because if they argued Islam, it would be 'cultural appropriation'.
When every Muslim majority country is either at war, in a deppresion, or ruled by a dictator, well, you get the point.

le moderate muslim meme

this is the problem with the western liberal.

>see muslim in starbucks drinking coffee and chilling.
>assumes all muslims are like that
>ignores hundreds of millions of islamists who would to behead him and rape his mother, wife, sister if they could.

even muslims themselves are against mass migration. they left pakistan to escape islam and now islam is coming here too.

Man we are supporting Jordan and never enhanced them to terrorize a thing
I am not saying we are heroes for doing so but it takes abit of weight from our back

they follow a doctrine that aggressively and violently opposes any disagreeing facts and opinions

it is in my interest to minimize my clashing with anyone from this group, which is why they can fuck off out of my country

Refugees are welcomed here!

>few bad apples
>few

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Lists_of_Terrorist_Incidents

kys

damn i got hard reading tha... i mean muslims are evil please deport

sage

sage

troll thread

shill thread

sage

sage

Someone is trying to tell me that European Knights had no code of honour before they fought against Saladin.

Is this true, or just further romanticised propaganda of the east?.

Islam is nearly identical to original christianity, you know before Europeans made their own fake version of it.
Europeans aren't really christians. Never were

>Black and white worldview
>Violent
>Lies
>Domestic abuse
>Refusal to assimilate
>Backwards ass "culture"
Gee, they would feel right at home at Sup Forums

muslims are ass but the fact that you go to sex right away is a bad sign, get laid user