PEWDIEPIE?

PEWDIEPIE?
SERIOUSLY Sup Forums?
FUCKING SERIOUSLY?
PRAISING PEWDIEPIE?

i mean come on, the guy isnt even serious and it's painfully obvious, he's clearly trying to be something he's not, like a new idubbbz or a new filthy frank, he's making pathetic attempts at being le edgy and hilarious, he doesn't geniunely care about the alt right

the only guy deserving praise is jontron, because he actually has beliefs and refuses to be silenced
pewdiepie on the other hand cried like a little bitch when he was confronted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just jealous because he makes more money than your country.

>ur jelly!1
What is this, YouTube?

The praising of pewdiepie is a tall tale sign of the demographic shift of this board. Bunch of contrarian underaged faggots who desperately want to fit in.

No, shillfucker, we support anyone who gets attacked for expressing their freedom of speech.

Fpbp
Pay debts

>Pay debts
You came up with that on your own?

>he's clearly trying to be something he's not

He's Swedish for fucks sake.

Nope just like you can't come up with a source of gdp tho.

No, you don't. You support anyone who you think agrees with your ideas. Otherwise, you wouldn't give a damn.

watch his videos, you have to be retarded to not see him being a pol browser.

he frequently makes ylyl vids from 4 chan's /gif/ and sometimes get some hate from media.

all in all he seems like cool dude thats sick and tired of the shit the media has been pulling.

>can't come up with a source of gdp
>what are German pockets

Damn

The only thing he has in common with Sup Forums is the fact that he thinks endorsing Hitler is genuinely funny.

> when your country is in the closest thing to hospice care possible
It's okay gramps, we still share stories about your glory days.

>You're just jealous because he makes more money than your country.

Nope. Doesn't matter if we agree or not. We support the right to say what you want.

JBP is the prophet of kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

>glory days
We're not done yet sonny boy
We still got life inside of us

pewds isnt gone full 1488, but at least he is talking about how political correctness is a cancer and can show how ridiculous it got based on his own example.

also fpbp

fpbp
Fuck Greece.

he counter signalled the right

The media is attacking him because he is the top earner on YouTube right now. Look, remember how the media attacked radio decades ago? You wanna know why? Because it was another platform of media different from their own. They were afraid it would take revenue from them. That's why they attacked Howard Stern all the time, who's a fucking degenerate Jew, mind you.

Just because the big bad media attacked him doesn't make him le /ourguy/. Nor does him looking at images on Sup Forums.

He openly denounced Trump in his videos, too.

okay I don't think some of you are getting the point of this
so let me make it more clear:

PEWDIEPIE DOESN'T DESERVE Sup Forums KISSING HIS ASS, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES IT JUST TO APPEAL TO THE NEW GENERATION OF EDGY MEMER TEENS

>We still got life inside of us

Life is not black dick.

>black dick
You'd know about black dicks, Jamal
>le 52% face

Stop projecting.

>implying the Nazis weren't just a bunch of edgy teens
He doesn't have to believe in anything he says and does as long as his jokes help normalise radical right-wing views and gets people thinking of them as somewhat acceptable. The Third Reich wasn't built in a day.

Speak for yourself. That is not the pattern I see for the majority of posters here. People here want to censor anything that doesn't agree to their agenda, much like your liberal counterparts.

>The Third Reich wasn't built in a day.
larp more faggot

>doesn't understand that Nazis are a meme on /pol
How new are you, friend?

if anything, jontron is the ideal man for this, he's proven time and time again that he refuses to be silenced and that he refuses to apologize for being 'offensive'

when pewdiepie got confronted about his views he cried like a goddamn bitch

>when pewdiepie got confronted about his views he cried like a goddamn bitch
he's a swede, what do you expect

>nazis
>a meme on pol
How /new are you friend?

I fucking love Pewdiepie

this thread is like 2 months off you poor greek motherfucker

who cares

>Romanian
You wish, Florin.

Kek he was a cunt tried to bank in on the rise of the right.did you see his channel before the scanadal,he was dropping bellow half a mil a views per video.
People stoped giving a fuck about him,after the scandal he has 3.5 mil and now he is bcak to the same bullshit content.....noice.

>SZ/7CUQH
>CUQ
lmao

fpbp

in greece, we have several famous actors and TV stars saying and defending old slogans like "a greece for christian greeks", and supporting the far-right junta of 1967 - 1974

and the same thing happens in japan, too

but I guess that's on the same level as "hehehe hitler nazi I want to kms" according to you /r/the_donald-tier fags

Are you going spread the message to millions of gen Z kids yourself?

If not, shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Fags like you get shanked in prison and don't understand why

>implying that banking in on the rise of the right is bad sign

>contrarian
>fit in
what did the American mean by this self-contradictory post?

and fuck youtube celebrities, they're cancer

>also fuck youtube celebrities, they're cancer
I'm amazed at how the people in this board fail to appreciate propaganda.

pay debts

pewdiepie or jontron?
jontron's vids had stable views even before the drama
pewdiepie's views were dropping from 3million to like 900k

Contrarian to mainstream politics

>he doesnt know that some larp, some are serious, and some are just autistic with the nazi stuff.
>he doesnt know that Sup Forums isnt one person

by the same logic he's also teaching them that it's okay to be silenced by the mainstream meteor

I'm gonna have to repeat myself for the 3rd time

jontron should be the one having his ass kissed by Sup Forums, fuck pewdiepie

It doesn't matter that he's not alt-right.

It doesn't matter that he isn't that much into politics.

What matters is that he is anti-political correctness and anti-SJW. And it's important that he stays on that path because of his huge influence over his young audience.

Planting seeds of anti-SJW sentiment and distrust in mainstream media in young people is useful for our purposes. Can you imagine how fucked it would be if the most popular youtuber was some MSM leftie shill like Casey Neistat?

This.

if he just ignored the sjws and continued doing this then it wouldn't be that bad

but instead, he fucking backed out and whined like a little bitch
what kind of example does this set for the new generation?

So what if he's acting? Good behavior should be rewarded and bad behavior should be punished.

where did he back out? he just called them out on being batshit crazy and blowing things out of proportion. he could have ignored it, and MAYBE that would have been better, but he did nothing wrong

he backed out by just stopping with the nazi and hitler jokes, meaning he was scared of this happening again

The often overlooked pinnacle of awesome. He is an enigma, nobody knows what he's thinking nor feeling at the moment, yet this is what makes him appealing to EVERYONE and why he has so many views! Handsome, intelligent, friendly, and refined, it is hard to find a single word that can encapsulate the greatness Pewdiepie exudes. To be Pewdiepiel is to be the ultimate top dog; everybody seems to respect and even rely on him in all situations, and he never fails to blow minds whenever it's his time to shine - with his videos or his charity. I fucking love Pewds

pay your debts you lazy fuck

haha good one Sup Forumsro

fuck off shill

he didnt stop with them, occasionally he lets one slip through. he just isnt autistically obnoxious about it. probably because he isnt an autist

wow

But sadly hes a bluepilled faggot

proof to me that he is not serious

I am waiting...

seems like it, yeah. but at least he isnt completely brainwashed and seems to have the heart on the right place. he is just missing some information on (((people))) from what i can tell. or maybe he knows about the nose and just keeps his moth shut as he isnt a political youtuber, but a videogamer.

WE WUZ ALEXANDER

still waiting Damokles