America hate thread

America hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jaEsLJQRM
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/08/25/britain-is-poorer-than-any-us-state-yes-even-mississippi/#1e570cb435ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN!?!

Suck my balls rest of the world!

grilling makes burgers delicious though?

lol hello paki nigger how is London?

Imagine having less than 500 years of History

>imagine having guns and losing to rocks and sticks

LUL

bin that knife, m8

Both of your cucked countries deeply rely on us for our military's strength. btfo.

Oh say can you clean

see

C'mon you kike mutts it's only bantz.
>muh (((potato nigger)))

Never

This is a divide and conquer thread
The bong is a clear shill and he is constantly posting 'Do americans really eat this' threads
Sage and report

Oh look - Another Ugly Anglo jealousy thread. Jesus Nigel, go fucking chav somewhere else.

AND THE HOME, OF THE BRAVE

fucking disgusting

When usa falls, we will fill the vacuum.

> DAY OF THE GRILL
I like this meme :D :D :D

90% of D&C threads are instigated by the JewSA.
FACT
>corse the Brit who started this one could be a kike too but on this occasion I'll let it slide as burgers really do have it fucking coming

Imagine doing more in decade than that Paki and Chav infested shit hole you call home does in a century.

how do you have internet?

oy vey can you see

When the usa falls what will you do without all the shekels they send you. Without your American dog on a leash, You're powerless

And there was me thinking Americuck was Greater Israel.

>divide an conquer

sure, but you can't deny amount of pre-teen sugar rushed burgers on Sup Forums with "NO U" arguments, that will ruin any kind of discussion and in the end somehow blame on "leaf" etc

Aren't other countries just as Jew influenced as America though?
The higher ups of the EU are almost exclusively Jews.
If other armies had as powerful of an army as ours, wouldn't they also be helping Israel as much as we do?

99% of hate threads are shills, But everyone hates Americans, Even most Americans hate themselves

Fuck nigger spics

i use pigeons to send messages to my friend in another country so he can post here

U mad?

Hi

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Paki's go home!

Bin that knife

You're from Sweden. Your country was excommunicated from Western Civilization long ago, cuck.

The foreskin thing enrages me when I think about it.
Please delete this.

you're welcome

No..not every country is as jewed as you cunts. Even your (((Christians))) believe their kike overloads are Gods chosen people. In Europe we just blame them for killing Jesus.

Get the basic differences yet?

>the leaf is eating a burned burger soon
You really showed us, champ.

>When you trigger the yankee doodle wankers

sure thing mr. 54%

Usa is 60% niggers fucking kys nigger jew

Anglos are the most Jew-owned people in history. By far.

poo in loo

careful

You fucks elect them to power ever election cycle, gave up your weapons, allow muslims to rape your women and let them off Scott-free. Say what you will about Americans, but at the end of the day, you're the biggest fucking cucks to have ever existed.

Everyday is a good day when you wake up as an American. I don't know why you guys hate us, aside from the niggers, sluts, murder rate, ghettos, obesity, diabetes, Gangs, leftists, single moms, alcoholism, endless wars, Corruption, drug addicts and expensive but shitty education it's not so bad. At least we have guns...even though we have to have them because our Country is full of savages who will kill us given the chance.

You guys are just jealous

Shills posting predominantly from your flag..shills who (((real American posters))) never OR very rarely call out.

Nigger shihole

and those shit "people" stay localized in the shittiest areas of the shittiest cities in the shittiest states and kill each other.

>Even your (((Christians))) believe their kike overloads are Gods chosen people

That's actually in the Bible, if you don't believe kikes are the chosen people then you aren't really a Christian. Christianity was created to form a slave class for the Jews. Christians line up to die for Israel.

just end us then. why is the EU not uniting to take us down? we already died 16 years ago. we rule the world out of spite now. just NUKE US NOW

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life
And I had to start again with just my children and my wife
I'd thank my lucky stars to be livin' here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee
Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea
From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA
Well, there's pride in every American heart
And it's time we stand and say that

[2x]
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jaEsLJQRM

Don't mixed babies comprise the majority of Swedish births now? You're one generation from being >50%

What you don't think the kikes running the "federal" reserve aren't printing up pallets of billons of shekels and sending to Israel secretly? And then there's the digital edition of secret computer money going to Israel all the time. It's all made up out of thin air. You really think Israel depends on the US for phony monopoly money?

JAJAJA Good one my fellow white man

This

BURGERTARDS BTFO

>

kek

>Why do the english put milk in their tea

In all fairness to the Britts it's actually pretty good, same effect as putting creamer in coffee.

>be americuck
>have 15 guns in closet
>brag about how based you and your country are
>still get cucked bigly by Jews niggers and spics

Go shoot some more pop cans with all those guns pussies

Americans hate Americans only slightly less than Europeans hate other Europeans.
It's no wonder we bomb the shit out of each other every now and then and spend the next few decades being puppets of the US or Russia.

>libya
lmaoing at ur life m8

God bless you Ameribro

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/08/25/britain-is-poorer-than-any-us-state-yes-even-mississippi/#1e570cb435ef

>be americuck
>have 15 guns in closet
>brag about how based you and your country are
>still get cucked bigly by Jews niggers and spics

Go shoot some more pop cans pussies

based black man!

>Using pussy as an insult

Sexist pig please leave.

Christianity is the New Testament. The Old Testament was just bundled in there for the origin story and to piss off the kikes..reminding them about the king if the Jews in part two.
>if you call yourself a Christian and believe Jews are your superiour, based on a book written by Jews, you deserve to be ruled by Jews..which you are, you fucking dumb cunt

our flag even sorta looks like a grill. HMMMM

I've never seen a burger burnt that bad that someone actually ate.

Is this supposed to be an insult?

Assimilated and proud American loving minorities, fuck us right?

Greatest nation on earth

DELETE THIS

based civic nationalism!

>Indian
>clean

Pick one.

Also I have never sen or heard of someone being that fat other than on TV.

SAUCE

End us...

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek

In Jesus' name. Amen.

based hating your own culture

>Fraser Nelson, over at the Spectator, has a little post about how the UK, Britain (the native home for both of us), is actually poorer than all but one of the US States. Tucking in right behind Alabama and just above Mississippi. Despite the fact that he once fired me from the employ of that fine magazine he's a nice guy so I'll point out that he's largely correct but falls over in one final detail. For Britain is actually poorer than all US States, all of them bar none.

What's going on?

God bless the USA

>a*erica hate thread without me
Sad!

Fugg, forgot image

>Even most Americans hate themselves
Are you kidding? Most Americans love themselves, to a fault.

Kinda rich coming from a BritBong, which have laughably low level of self-confidence.

This thread is making me very hungry. The only insults against America are about us having plentiful food lol

lel