Researchers: People Who Oppose Colin Kaepernick’s Protest Are Probably Racist

theroot.com/researchers-people-who-oppose-colin-kaepernicks-protes-1794504484?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=The_Root_facebook

Let me guess, more loaded question surveys, or just a priori ad hoc bullshit rationalizations from social "scientist" ""researchers""

Breaking news, people who watch Football are probably retards/cuckolds.

And? Only retards and race traitors watch niggereggl.

People oppose it because he's disrespecting the United States from some stupid BLM indoctrination which pushes the stupid belief that cops are going around on rampages killing blacks while neglecting to see that blacks kill blacks astronomically more. The whole shit is stupid, stand up you nigger.

You were always picked last in gym class weren't you bud?

It's (((science)))!!!

i think it's the Hillary supporters that are still living in the fall of 2016

>giving two fucks about a nogg in sportsball

kys

>research indicates that anyone who is thinking of voting for trump is a fringe lunatic racist

Typical kike shit. They couldn't shame people into supporting Hillary, they're not going to shame Americans into supporting some pampered millionaire nigger.

Bonus for ESPN losing record amounts of subscribers since the Kaepernick protests and finally admitting the two are related.

My studies show if people were actually racists they wouldve stopped watching the NFL because the NFL is 80% blacks.

Gosh, it's all so clear now.

>Researchers

Who the hell are these "researches"

That's what I'd to know. That and "experts". Seems like another term you see a lot of in headlines.

>cheering for other people
>a sport
hmmmm interesting. I wonder how many calories you spend screaming at the negro running after the ball on the TV.

>the root
is that an onion spinoff?

You shits can't even define racism anymore. It's now racist to just live and breathe as a white person, so no one gives a fuck about these stupid labels.

Mr. Researchberg and Sciencestein.

Words like Probably have no place in a title of an article

Nigga I've read thousands of wiki pages. I'm more of a "researcher" than this faggot.

Okay.

But that's not an argument in favor of his 'protest'.

topkek
this is ripe for a meme

>people who disagree with me are bad people, researchers find