Serious fucking talk here. You swore an oath. It is time to return to service, the world needs you. France needs you...

Serious fucking talk here. You swore an oath. It is time to return to service, the world needs you. France needs you. Trump needs you.

Dust off your meme cannons, we are going back to war. Macron must be defeated. The decency of human civilization depends on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCM1c1okZ-7cPV7BEZ-pzUGg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Special boi. Have a bump. And provide something at least 9/10 to load the cannons with

Thank you. Keep bumping, and contribute quality content. I will commence a powerful dump now.

Keep in mind, one of our biggest strengths is her vagina.

Remember to play up the feminist meme here. She is a mother, and a woman. France has never had a female president. You aren't sexist, are you?

She cares about her people, like her own children

Implying many of us quit and stopped fighting

She is rational and careful, unlike her male counterpart who is quick to rash decisions in order to satisfy his big bank cronies

I am a retired Meme War veteran with PTSD, not sure if i can help because i'm packed with work from my new job now.

Least I can do is give u a bump. Godspeed lads.

Do we want France to end up like Sweden, where the police themselves are too scared to enforce the laws and grenades explode every other day in the cities?

Should radical leftists who fled from France decide immigration policy and national security of France from the safety of their North American continent an ocean away?

Macron is the choice of Canadians who have no stake in the republic

Thank you for your service sir

i don't know french so, all i have is
>sock le bleu
fagets

get russians to hax your shit

"The French need to accept Islam. To refuse multiculturalism is treason"

>You swore an oath

NULL AND VOID

If France is too fucking cucked to solve their own problems, what concern is it to us? America has enough shit to deal with by itself.

ayo bruh it looks so much more diverse now. u white bois aint got no culture

You guys need to be posting in the reddits, in the facebooks, behind the instagrams, on the twitters, under the snapchats, and around the yahoo comments. You need to be ever vigilant, ever courageous. Our enemy does not sleep, nor does he eat. Our enemy works ever against us

go take your energy and project it on the discord communities

PLEASE KEK PRAISE LAND OF THE FROGS WITH DIGITS

>liberté
>égalité
>fraternité

No no no. This mentality is exactly what the globalist leftists thrive on. Divide and conquer. A victory for Le Pen could very well mean a re-election of Trump

You greatly, greatly underestimate the propaganda impact this French election has.

If Le Pen loses, the US mainstream media, the Democrat politicians, the globalist shills, will use it as justification to push their narrative. They will say next congressional midterm elections "look what the French did. See how they aren't crazy? Trump winning was just a fluke, because you guys stayed home and didn't vote, and because the Russians hacked the election. It's time to send a message against these 'radical rightwing hate groups' and vote for Democrats!"

This French election has far reaching implications here in America, and directly affects you

This shit is never going to work unless you autistic can learn French in 2 weeks.

KEKIAN SCRIBE REPORTING IN
PRAISE

lets get some magic going here

easy

I wish I kept up my French so that I could help more. Have a bump though.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
PARLEZ VOUS FRANCAIS
LE LIVRE ES SUR LA TABLE
NEKO DE ARU (uh wait a minute)

We have much autism. And we have the help of patriotic Frenchmen

Mama

Not a single french person in this entire fucking thread. Why do foreigners feel the need to meddle in other countries affairs ? Or is it because this fucking thread is paid for by shill and shill incorporated.

All of Sup Forums BTFO

Bump for Le Pen

Kek crushed Clinton, kek can surely crush a faggot nobody like Marcon

Vive l'impératrice!

Remember, this election is about sending a message to the radical leftist progressives everywhere. It can spread to Germany, it will reverberate in America, it still resonates with the United Kingdom.

We will not see our countries thrown away into the garbage bin of the 3rd world

The French are on smoke break, just like they have been for the past 6 months, not memeing for Le Pen.

That would only work to spread meme images that would do nothing to change the results. Engaging with people is how you change their minds, your google translate twits won't convince anyone to vote.

cringe as fuck dude
go back to plebbit

your shilling has 0 effect on this

OC rolling off the line, sir.

It's obviously people from the_donald thinking we're their private army or something.

I'm still disappointed in the French results, really hoped that Melenchon would go to the next round.

This is extra spicy, a good meme but best left for advanced consumers

Because you fucking burger, all of us ethnic European/whiteys want to stop the hordes of Durka Durkas and Ooga Boogas from over running western civilization.

Happy St Georges day, we didn't forget salty britbong.

my point stands. you guys are doing fuck all in this echo chamber.

i can speak french well enough despite my flag
i don't help zionists though

kek

This for fucks sake. We are all on the same side here. Isn't it nice to travel to each of our countries, to go on vacation and enjoy what that nation has to offer, without having to worry about your women being raped and your head chopped off in the street?

This is about keeping western civilization CIVILIZED

butthurt faggot, back to leftypol

Re brexit and trump larping fag

bump

We need a place to congregate and organize before conducting operations elsewhere. This "echo chamber" serves that purpose

LE PEN IS GOING TO LOSE JUST LIKE GEERT. THERES NO REPUBLICAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ELECTORAL COLLEGE IN FRANCE! HAHAHA

get down off that palm tree you fucking shitskin ape

I've reached the point to where I think I'm actually blackpilled. In the end, none of this shit matters. After we're gone...the universe will continue to expand....growing darker and more desolate eon by eon, and nobody will ever know about whatever trivial things you or I occupied our life with during the short timeslot we've been allotted.

Don't let the larper cuck divide the topic here. Ignore the plebian wank stain on his mother lips

Wow you are a sexist bigot and we will teach you a lesson

Fuck off, nu/pol/

Thank you for your service.

Sounds like you want to kill yourself yes?

not an argument racist hypocrite, why are all leftards secretly the most racist?

back inside your hole sandkike

Yeah but in the mean time it'd be nice to enjoy our short lives without fear of having them cut even shorter by trucks of peace driven by arabs

We have foresaken Kek. That's why we are losing now. I havn't seen "praise Kek" on this board in months.

0.03 sheckles deposited in your account

Oh sweetie

Why don we use the left tacts like
"i cant believe that frrance is not going to elect a WOMAN for president"
"Equality is going to lose the election"
and stuff like that

Stop pretending to be nazis, leftard faggots, nobody is buying it

Dude just give up, like I have.
Just as stormfags stayed here, the so-called nu/pol/ mostly made from redditors from the_donald and other affiliated subredits will stay here.
If you go to reddit right now, you'll see that r/Sup Forums is one of the biggest and most popular subreddits, it's just no use. Sadly these fucks are here to stay.

because who the fuck cares what an ape has to say about politics ? i mean honestly

youre not even in europe

How's this guy for a meme? Old school French bodybuilder

I guess it just felt immature, but fine. Here you go.

Praise Kek!!!

Arab friend bro

Prefer your moms butt hole, are you from Leeds if you are we are basically family....may I call you Ahmed

bad bait

come on.....

keep bumping the thread shill retard

You can't meme on english language forums. it's useless. where do the left wing frenchies post?

we can start redpilling in the comment section of this popular french youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCM1c1okZ-7cPV7BEZ-pzUGg/videos

Exactly, we were discussing that earlier

Definitely play up her womanhood on your comments around the net

You should come visit, ow yes we are not allowed. :(

Do you people not understand that posting here wont get our message across.

The memes gota be exposed to the general public and not to a mongolian basket weabing board.

Because Le Pen sucks dick.

Is anyone ITT good with photoshop? Or know what the current Le Pen discord rooms are?

Cause that is totally a winning strategy like hillary clinton used to become president
oh wait...

looks like a little jew

very spicy

Praise Kek!

I don't give a fuck about anyone's government by my own

fuck your elections meme it yourself.

Then I better get to it

Look, it affects us here directly too. This is all part of the foundation the MSM and liberal radicals will use here in America to discredit Trump and the grassroots movement of people who don't want their country fucking destroyed by rapefugees

GOOD GUYS GOT THIS