Sup Forums Actually thinks Marine Le Pen a had chance of winning

Sup Forums Actually thinks Marine Le Pen a had chance of winning.

Let me tell you what I saw during my vacation in Paris.

Mudsharks were everywhere. We Americans get attacked for racemixing but the French take it to whole new levels.

Every white women in Paris was with a sand nigger with at least 5 nigger children, some were even covered in a burqa.

Every white man was ether dressed as a women or a homosexual getting fucked by a nigger.

In France a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.

All I ever heard in Paris from French people was how french people don't exist, their culture and national identify is a social construct.

How they loved their precious Muslim minority, how France would fall apart with them and how it's a good thing France will become none white to pay for the countries colonial sins.

France is a nation of cucks. Emmanuel Macron the candidate who won is married to grandma and raising her kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/wahl-in-frankreich-reaktionen-auf-ersten-wahlgang-a-1144480.html
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-04/eu-frankreich-wahl-marine-le-pen-frexit
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-frankreich/kommentar-zur-praesidentenwahl-zerrissenes-frankreich-14984863.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay

saged

It's Paris. What the fuck do you expect.

Pls dont post threads like this. You never know how many people may commit suicide, with all the other terrible news they are exposed to today.

If you can't take bantz you shouldn't be on Sup Forums but on /r/safespace.

LePen did won, at least in the sense that she got more %.

They might need a second round but she still won this one.

I believe you

>implying a Sup Forums user will ever leave his basement
>implying that a amerifat Sup Forums user will ever leave his basement
>implying that any Sup Forums weeabo ever leaves his basement

JUST

>What my bigoted stupid ass interpreted is what actually goes on in Paris
>Paris is identical to the rest of France

You're a fucking retard.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206

Sup Forums will deny this ever happened

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

This is the same experience I had in Paris

Considering France is one of the major birth places of the egalitarian idealogy, this makes complete sense. Karl Marx works where largely inspired by the anti monarchist 'revolutionaries' in France. France also hasn't had a major good leader since Napoleon. French need to familiarize themselves with the work Joseph de Maistre and finally return to their former glory

ACTION PLAN. READ ALL OF IT

1)
Fillon voters may not follow Fillon's orders since some of them voted for more security and less taxes, while Macron offers them less security and more taxes. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS THE CORE OF THEIR PREOCCUPATIONS.

2)
some Melenchon voters don't want the TAFTA, the CETA, the EU, and the big business to evade taxes. REMEMBER THEM VOTING FOR MACRON MEANS SUPPORTING THIS.

3)
The "WE ALREADY WON" effect will mean less dedication from Macron voters. It must mean MORE dedication from Le Pen voters. NEVER FORGET JEAN MARIE LEPEN GAINED VOTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND TURN IN 2002 WHILE HAVING THE WHOLE COUNTRY AGAINST HIM AND BEING AN OLD RACIST OGRE.
If he did it, Marine can too. BIG TIME.

NOTHING IS WRITTEN. STAY MOBILISED, STAY ORGANISED.THE FIRE HAS RISEN
THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS A DEATHMATCH AGAINST GLOBALISTS SUPPORTS OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ECONOMIC STARVATION, AND DESTRUCTION OF FRANCE.
DO NOT FALTER. KEK WILLS IT..

Friend went to Paris even though I specifically discouraged him from doing so. He chose to be bluepilled and was robbed twice in one week, at least they didn't kill him.

Macron is the establishment shill disguised as the 'populist'. If the French can't see through this then they deserved to be butt fucked by radical Islam and the EU.

Jesus Christ. I thought France turning into Africa was blown out of proportion.

Fake news, This was obviously made by Russian funded far left.

>Emmanuel Macron
There was only one Emmanuel.
Yea, you may hear the Holy Spirit speak through one who knows Him, and His Church, but there is only One Emmanuel. And know God is with His Sheep, for Jesus Christ is the Good Sheppard that though He was born a man, and said even still "Only God Is Good" for people to call God alone Good, it is eternal life in the Spirit that brings these things and The Good News Is Coming. It is written! And I type not to bring fear, or criticize my fellow human kind but I'm spreading the truth about God out of love because "God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever shall believe in Him shall be saved."

God cares more about the world than us, and anything we care about. Before care and any emotions were, God and Jesus The Word was.

I have a French girlfriend. I'm brown as fuck. She finds me sexy as fuck and dreams of having brown babies.

I was flirting with a older French lady the other day while she was telling me how she married a French guy but always dreamed of ending up with a Latino.

Both that lady and my girlfriend have made fun of a Dutch friend of mine for being too white.

My girlfriend's friends include absolutely stunning cuties having Pacific islander and black Caribbean boyfriends. They can't get enough of that.

They aren't by any chance a majority, but it's a lot more prevalent than I have seen in any other EU country. Girls openly love non whites.

And as a non white. I fucking love it.

In Virginia I went on a bike ride recently and counted the white couples vs the coal burner couples. The results were staggering. I ignored white couples over 50 because they're from before this shit started.
>0 white male white female couples
>10 black make white female couples
These young white girls were hanging out with the most niggerest thuggist dangerous looking niggers they could find too. They will certainly end up paying the toll.

You white guys must be doing something wrong

>Paris
>full of faggots and niggers

Who knew.

btw, this was in a majority white neighborhood. All the white males I saw were single. I even saw some single white fathers playing with their kids where the mother is nowhere to be found. No doubt off burning coal and using the white male as a glorified baby sitter.

If Emmanuel Macron does the will of Emmanuel, and is baptized in the name of The Father and in the name of The Son, and in the name of The Holy Spirit and he just liked his name by faith because it aligned with it, then it would be by God that God wanted to remind you all about The Emmanuel Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins and rose on the 3rd day. So it all depends now on who this, Emmanuel Macron is.

And I still know about 666 Fifth Avenue.
Also the people will know about Alphabet INC.

>I can't have a girlfriend cause blackies steal wimin from me.
Lmao neck yourself fat NEET faggot virgin.

It's over.Outsiders have taken over French politics. It's the election USA wanted Le Pen/Macron = Donald/Burn.

Kek

Was the original upload deleted?

Same shit, everyday, hang yourself

A lot of german (((Nachrichten))) report otherwise, wtf.

Talking from experience, you want someone hip, modern and good-looking like Justin Trudeau to lead your country.

oui

Fuck off, commie scum

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

>meanwhile German politicians, yet again, go full "the left has to win in every country" instead of staying neutral
God, I fucking hate them.

Gotta love when Sup Forums gets triggered. Litteraly none of what you said is true.

Especially this:
>In France a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.
In case of adultery you don't even have to give alimony, let alone raise the child.

Kindly reminder that degeneracy and SJW came from the US, not Europe my dear.

cia/shareblue please leave

sage

I challenge all of you to go to a city in America that is at least 30% non-white. You will see that all the white guys are alone while every white girl you see is with a nigger. This is the future now. Any American who denies this lives in one of the few white areas left so they haven't seen it.

can you verify that the major newsoutlets still report that macron won percentage wise?

WELT had it online just 10 minutes ago.

Haha. Leafs may not be smart but ,at least, they are hilarious.

pic related

I'm 6'4 221 pounds of muscle. Top 10% athleticism. Women are just brainwashed to want black cock only.

>Miss my French politifu's appearance on i>tele because Australia's timezones suck

Just kill me senpai

>let me tell you

Stop posting your masturbation fantasies on Sup Forums you worthless faggot

Fake and gay.

Mélenchon voters aren't going to vote for Le Pen, lel.

>abloobloobigots

And the first baguette immediately proves OP's point

When you did that with us (autistically commenting on other people's elections and telling them who they are allowed to vote) people got really mad and insulted. It's one of the reasons why Hofer got so many % in the first run.

>Every white man was ether dressed as a women or a homosexual getting fucked by a nigger.

lol, not even in sweden

Motherfucker. You dumb. And if you try and split another not retarded thread, I'll fucking cut you.

>Marine Le Pen
is going to win

> Euro surges on prospect of Macron thwarting Le Pen

It's a very good day for Europe.

This is very very true.

Nope

Interiour government website confirms that Macron won WAY more votes, and that's without the ultra-liberal Paris votes counted yet

elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html

The Italian government website confirms the same, as does Bloomberg.

Le Pen lost, in the second round she will be slaughtered and no action from Sup Forums will change this.

Screencap this for posterity.

OP is 100% right.

Its only new fags from reddit who are getting excited about La Pen winning.

She doesn't have a fucking hope.

RIP France.

Seriously if your a hot blooded man so you want to fuck and get sucked off by Trump or Double-teamed by Trudeau and Macron?

And just remember, it's not gay if you're not the one being fucked up the ass.... Vote for good looks and the future! Vote Macron!

How can this be true? French men are literally top tier. So handsome

>Mudsharks were everywhere.

I'm quite sure you're lying.

Every single french man i have seen in Colombia is 8/10 at least

>Emmanuel Macron the candidate who won is married to grandma and raising her kids.

Her kids are in their 30s just like Macron

Antifa much? Relax, you will grow out of it.

Does she have a relationship with this man?

It wasn't that bad.
Austrians are just incredibly thin skinned.

>Mudsharks were everywhere. We Americans get attacked for racemixing but the French take it to whole new levels.
congrats you were probably in the London of France called Paris, most natives stay away from these shit infested places...

You are a fool to think that for one second the real people who are still the majority would ever be fucking happy with what you saw.

Islam is the devils religion and it will be fucking destroyed mark my words, i don't care what digits i receive, i don't need kek to tell me the inevitable...

Are you triggered?

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/wahl-in-frankreich-reaktionen-auf-ersten-wahlgang-a-1144480.html
In addition, they included comments from representatives of German political parties, who estimate that Macron will win. Politicians like our MOFA, FDP chairman, greens chairman, CDU vice-chairman and a CSU europe politician.

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-04/eu-frankreich-wahl-marine-le-pen-frexit
>m-muh anti-EU must not win
>Macron is going to win this, trust us

faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-frankreich/kommentar-zur-praesidentenwahl-zerrissenes-frankreich-14984863.html
On first glance, FAZ is mostly neutral, but leaning towards Macron, stating that Macron's win depends on whether the French want to stop LePen from winning.
A related article is about Macron: "Nothing is impossible for the prodigy."

It's 100% true. I can corroborate what OP is saying.

1/10 bait. You are literally Stalin. Get aids faggot.

>You are a fool to think the majority is okay with this
You realize 55% of the population is Urban there right? They ARE the majority.

Which is a good thing. They are going to roast the roaches for illegaly keeping their roach citizenship and voting in Austria now.
Gonna be gud.

Most of the news websites have the biggest headline showing Macron.

Welt has an article stating that Macron's followers celebrate him as the victor. Another article's headline right below this states that Le Pen still has a chance to win.

Getting scared Hans? Maybe the EU comes crashing down?

Sup Forums Actually thinks Trump a had chance of winning.

Let me tell you what I saw during my vacation in San Francisco.

Every white man was ether dressed as a woman or a homosexual getting fucked by a nigger.

In the US, a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.

All I ever heard in San Francisco from Americans was how white people shouldnt exist there, their culture and national identify is a social construct and their mere existence is offensive to native americans.

How they loved their precious native, black and mexican minority, how America would fall apart with them and how it's a good thing the US will become none white to pay for the country's genocidal sins.

The US is a nation of cucks. I know this from having visited San Francisco once. Im sure it represents the entire country haha lol im smart.

God gave you a brain, use it.

I've been to every major US city and it actually is representative.

Reminder. Southern French men are genetically inclined to bend over for Muslim cock

pls be my gf

San Francisco. Great choice. America looks like this..........

I am french and OP right France is dead we need a nuke for clear this country.

Shit like this infuriates me. I always wanted to see Paris but with the number of shitskins now, that ship has sailed. I would never go there by choice. Might as well take a trip to Detroit.

top kekkkkk
"it's the most faggy God damn thing you could ever imagine"

Thats the whole point. Im pointing out the stupidity of the original post

I want Le Pen to win.
Fuck the EU.

In a different article on Welt, they interviewed an SPD EU-assemblyman who says that the independent should support Macron. Further, he wants the French to Support the politics of the 21st century and every European should do so as well.

So pretty much every politician, who is not right-wing, shills for Macron and the EU.

>Emmanuel Macron the candidate who won is married to grandma and raising her kids.

You can learn everything you need to know about a man by looking at his wife.

Sorry user. My brain's fault.

Here's an extract from my town's newspaper: the marriages and births for the previous month.

I live in LA and I don't see that many interracial couples. And most of the white girls I know don't like black people, even though they pretend to. It's all blown out of proportion to troll pol/tards.
White girls who fetishisze black guys are either fat and have no choices or crazy and worth ignoring. Even non-retarded black guys know this.

>In France a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.

I know at least this one is 100% true.

People are attracted to exotic-looking people.

This is exactly why blondes and whites are so appreciated in Colombia.

Also DNA test are illegal with the mother consent so... you will never be 100% sure the little shit is actually yours.

>french kill ghaddafi
>ghaddafi was the man holding back the migrant tide
>now africans are all over europe
>"OMG!!! Why is this happening?!?!"

Genetic diversity is a desirable trait, same way that inbreeding leads to bad traits.

It's a fact of science.

4 THINGS ARE IN EFFECT :

1)
Fillon voters may not follow Fillon's orders since some of them voted for more security and less taxes, while Macron offers them less security and more taxes. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS THE CORE OF THEIR PREOCCUPATIONS.
2)
some Melenchon voters don't want the TAFTA, the CETA, the EU, and the big business to evade taxes. REMEMBER THEM VOTING FOR MACRON MEANS SUPPORTING THIS.
3)
Marine is now THE ONLY ANTI-SYSTEM candidate. When you think macron dared to present himself this way it's hilarious. EVERY PERSON REMOTELY ANGRY AT THE PAST GOVERNMENTS MUST REALIZE MACRON IS A PUPPET OF THIS "SYSTEM".
4)
The "WE ALREADY WON" effect will mean less dedication from Macron voters. It must mean MORE dedication from Le Pen voters. NEVER FORGET JEAN MARIE LEPEN GAINED VOTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND TURN IN 2002 WHILE HAVING THE WHOLE COUNTRY AGAINST HIM AND BEING AN OLD RACIST OGRE.
If he did it, Marine can too. BIG TIME.

NOTHING IS WRITTEN. STAY MOBILISED, STAY ORGANISED.
WE HAVE JUST STARTED NOW.
THE FIRE HAS RISEN.

THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS A DEATHMATCH AGAINST GLOBALISTS SUPPORTS OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ECONOMIC STARVATION, AND DESTRUCTION OF FRANCE.

DO NOT FALTER. NE FAIBLISSEZ PAS.
KEK WILLS IT.
→ →

The OP is right, unfortunately ...
Not only the case in Paris, but in all big french cities.

PARIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF CALIFORNIA YOU DUMB CUNT

We need to MOAB France. Nuff said

But that's not even true...?
You can get a DNA test to protest againt alimony in a divorce very easily.

Huahahaha that faggot loser literally married a white Michael Obama

You are lying.
Thats why they made it illegal for neighbour countries to analyze samples from France.

Le pen lost? Please someone answer

Who's the fucktard winning?

You are inferior to me, no matter what dumb bitches do. I would make you look like a bitch if we stood side by side. I will further the white race and I will see to it my brothers get their shit together and keep you disadvantaged