like why here tho?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont know
dont care
I wish they would shut the fuck up for a few hours though

Huh, you must be jew here friend.

Because it's truth and the only reason people pretend it isn't is to virtue signal and not offend anyone. We don't have to worry about any of that trash here.

I'm racist.

I wish most right wingers would just admit they're racist as well. It would take away the biggest comebacks of the left.

Dude, just turn off your computer, it's not that hard, here watch me d

why do you waste your time with racism
doesn't it get exhausting carrying all that hate

life is a lot easier when you realize you don't have to care about everything

You could leave for a few hours you know.

but why, its so much shit. what makes you racist and what are your reasons for being so?

It's not racism. We just constated we were the superior & more connected beings on this planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

niggers

niggers aren't a race

Not a racist, but some cultures are way better than others.
For example, black culture in america and india culture in india is shit, literally, compared to culture in Spain or France.

All races are not equal at the moment. If we all ended up under the right education and the right culture sure, Racism would be useless.

But at the moment blacks as an example are more susceptible to gang violence as a result of egoistic "GANGSTA" rubbish that purposefully appeals to minorities.

It's really not anything to do with race but everything to do with culture and demographics, but apparently pointing out the failures of a race is racism and not a real issue that we should focus on.

You must be sheltered or suburban.

>Live in US, watch nignogs burn down country
>Live in EU, watch refugees rape country
>Live in UK, watch Yuropeans burn down country
>Live in AUS, watch Chinese burn down country
>Live in JP or Gookland, watch Chinese burn down country
>Live in China, watch Chinese burn down country
>Live in East Europe, watch Ivan annex country
>Live in RUS, watch burgers and China destabilize economy
>Live in Jewland, order burgers to burn down neighbors
>Live in Mexicant, watch Central Americans make you take the fall for their gangs

BUT WHY SO RACIST? ITS NOT LIKE A FEW BAD EGGS ARE SHITTING UP THE ENTIRE SALAD AMIRITE GUYS?

oh look, the shills are out in full force today

Indian culture is pretty based and psychedelic desu

>Come on guys, can't we just tone it down with this racism and anti-Semitism?

THE FUCKING BELL CURVE IS REASON ENOUGH

If you mean their religion, then sure.
But I can't think of anything else that makes their culture based, senpai.

>when nonwhites visit Sup Forums

also bait

racism and realism are often one and the same. If facts back up a racist accusation then expect to find those facts to flourish in a primordial sludge of free speech.

tl;dr facts dont care about feelings

There's no censorship. Leftist ideologies only exist where there is censorship

The freedom of ideas means the best ideas win.

Audible kek on this one

I think indian mythology is fucking amazing, but I'm torn because I fucking, FUCKING HATE THOSE CURRYNIGGERS

i switched to breathing out of my nose for a moment

Russian culture of corruption and mafia is the best culture in the world, though. We must dominate the world with it, eliminate the enemy so-called under-'cultures'.

it sure feels good to "le just dont care XD" when your people gets raped daily

What a fucking retard. It's good that he probably died.

>your people

what did he mean by this Sup Forums?

You fucking fool, stop trying to make people feel ashamed for identifying with there own race!!!
This is what is keeping out country alive and terrorist/crime free!! I swear to go if i see any of you cunts out in public talking like this ill knock your shit in!

Why do you lie to yourself? Why are you so afraid of confrontation that you would let yourself be eaten alive? To fail to carry the burden of hate, of truth, because you find it uncomfortable, is to betray your history and your future.

Rape in sweden? It is just anal and vaginal cultural enrichment. Get your DSM facts straight!

I don't disagree with you actually. I just began learning Russian a couple days ago actually. I want to read some books on Russian mafia.

huh. I guess when you point that out, OP looks pretty retarded.

Racial differences do not arise from cultural differences, cultural differences arise from racial differences.

I don't mean to lie to myself, I just can't find my fedora

Just wipe our culture clean of this identity bullshit. Stop allowing people to push petty things that means fuck all about the person you are.

>muh vagina
>muh race
>muh sexual orientation

Prove through other means that you're worthy of attention.

This goes on in every country dipshit

>Like in Afghanistan, watch the US bomb your country
>Like in Syria, watch the US support terrorism
>Like in Libya, watch the US bomb your country to the stone age

It goes both way you ignorant dumbfuck, everybody has problems caused by others. Except that the problems other lives are much greater than what you're dealing with. Pretty sure you're the sheltered subhuman, still no reason for racism.

you sound like someone who is very mediocre

>this cop pulled me over because he's racist
>thinks im a criminal because im black
>better chimp out and attack him with a stick

It's basically all about money can buy anything, everyone is guilty, so let's pretend that we're innocent, when robbing other people of their things.

Don't forget to build a huge church after all, because God can into corruption too. In fact, God blesses corruption and the domination of the strongest, God blesses the power of liers. Praise him too.

thanks

This, but the moment where you are an adult and not a baby is when you understand that fixing it through politics is impossible without making the human body and mind a slave

The only thing to do is pick a move and carry it out while the other do their moves.

You can't not play, not playing is a move in itself

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

>Balanced Moderate Centrist Progressive
>Internet test
yep, i stand by my position, you are a TV person

You act like anyone in the US has ever given two shits about anyone across the ocean.

Oh no, Afghanistan...I feel sooooooooooo bad. Sooooooo bad. And Syria, *gasp*. To think we had a president drone strike a wedding and then retire and go windsurfing a week later. Whatever it fucking takes to keep the wheels turning one more day.

Nations fight, and Darwin decides the predators from the prey. Go jerk off to pretending Trudeau hasnt bent the knee and is getting onboard our fuck train.

The Electric Jew is really killing us. They sure got one over on us there, didn't they? Fuck. If I could go back and change one thing... I'd destroy television and the Jews who created and controlled it all these years.

> you are a TV person
you've crossed the red line

Those are acts of war, not urban violence.
Urban violence has a strong correlation with race, though.

I've come to the conclusion that most "racist" here arent actually racist. they just like to roleplay as racist.
pointing out the stupid shit from other cultures isnt racist.

story?

The electric Jew makes people believe the world(and nation) is all in the same page, radiophonic and printed jew too, all massive media is a pervasive way of social control that operates by preemtively hacking the communication between the citizens; makes you believe you know what something means when you are actually being given the perpetrators opinion about the meaning of that thing in the context of the cultural battle that it belongs in

This

> Only here, we can be free

shitskins don't need a fedora to hate you

Because Libshit ideas and talking points cannot survive in a free speech board without heavy censorship similar to Reddit.

Being redpilled means you realize that the white race is superior to all other races. Superior in everything except physical sports, and the only reason niggers are superior in that field is because white people bred them to be stronger and faster to work the fields, and used them for entertainment by watching them fight to the death.

You know, the same thing we use niggers for now?

Indian culture is patrician tier. Unfortunately their underclass has overpopulated to the point where their nation is shit. The same is happening in the west.

That cop deserves a beating around the head desu

They're /r9k/ tier virgins who can't get laid and think they're entitled to hot white women so when they see these women with PoC they get jealous. So they think that by getting rid of the competition white women won't have a choice but to fuck them

>Told Status: Told