Final French Election - Le Pen Won

Results reported on google live are just projections.

The actual counted results (98% in, are pic related)

Source: repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/?refresh_cens

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt
discord.gg/N6AwR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Le Pen Won

Uh no, google first and second round voting.

Correct.

Le Pen will win.

She won the round. Earlier fags were saying Macuck won it.

Doubt it. The French system seems ridiculously favourable to centrist parties in cases like this.

Fuck off dumbshit, I know how voting in Europe works, I live in it.

She won the first round.

>estrema destra
Lol wat

Idiots.

The urban centres/cities haven't reported in yet - they are utterly cucked.

I would bet Macron's percentage will rise further than the estimate once all results come in.

New cross thread:

Why La Pen didn't win

(Cross-thread)

>still thinks she will win

She lost. Cuckron will crush her in second round as all the other candidates will most likely endorse him.

EVERYONE IGNORE OP, THIS IS THE REAL ONE

>Italian source for a french election
You is dumb
Look at the official website of the secretary of interior .
Macron won.

No candidate is going to openly endorce lepen she has a bad reputation for their jobs

ACTION PLAN. READ ALL OF IT

LE PEN NEEDS TO SURVIVE THE SECOND ROUND

1)
Fillon voters may not follow Fillon's orders since some of them voted for more security and less taxes, while Macron offers them less security and more taxes. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS THE CORE OF THEIR PREOCCUPATIONS.

2)
some Melenchon voters don't want the TAFTA, the CETA, the EU, and the big business to evade taxes. REMEMBER THEM VOTING FOR MACRON MEANS SUPPORTING THIS.

3)
The "WE ALREADY WON" effect will mean less dedication from Macron voters. It must mean MORE dedication from Le Pen voters. NEVER FORGET JEAN MARIE LEPEN GAINED VOTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND TURN IN 2002 WHILE HAVING THE WHOLE COUNTRY AGAINST HIM AND BEING AN OLD RACIST OGRE.
If he did it, Marine can too. BIG TIME.

NOTHING IS WRITTEN. STAY MOBILISED, STAY ORGANISED.THE FIRE HAS RISEN
THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS A DEATHMATCH AGAINST GLOBALISTS SUPPORTS OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ECONOMIC STARVATION, AND DESTRUCTION OF FRANCE.
DO NOT FALTER. KEK WILLS IT..

>Centrist

It isn't really centrism considering the goalposts in (((mainland Europe))) have been shifted so far to the left

MFGA

This

> what is shilling
don't trust 99% of what you read on Sup Forums m8

don't trust 100% of what you read elsewhere

Le Pen will be lucky to break 30% in the 2nd round. Even half of Fillon's will vote for Macron

Remember the poll predictions for the Dutch elections?

Bernie can still win guys!

This.
Every time I hear Macron being called a centrist I laugh.

Here's a (you) leaf

but how do a bunch of english-speaking wapanese make this message heard?

So you have to believe than more than half of the voters from the right are going to vote for an EU shill.. Good luck with that!

red pill me on 1488 please...

It's going to flip towards Le Pen. Remember pic related?

LePen memed into the spotlight, and soon the leader of France.

google it

did about 10 different things came up non seemed relevant to how I have seen it used. probably is hate speech and 20 pages deep...

ahhh... wikipedia still good for something I guess... I guess its "14 words" + Heil Hitler... sigh that retarded shit is worse then sjw's bs

Why are you emphasising text like this as if you're doing some sort of text roleplay?
>I guess its "14 words" + Heil Hitler... sign that retarded shit it worse then sjw's bs
What do you mean?

First, let Québec be its own country free from anglo eternal's interference. Then we'll talk, you rotten leaf eh?

>>Vive le Québec libre, espèce de suceur de bite de ta chatte de ta salope de mère de putain de ta race de chiennasse.

mean I hate the neo-nazi shit as much as the social warrior shit... both are nonsense..

>747
What did Kek mean by this?

>s-she's won u guise
meanwhile in the real world

LEPEN

B T F O
T
F
O

You know nothing

archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt

88 precepts ya dumb burger

Then why did you call it "Final French Election"?

fucktard

discord.gg/N6AwR

You are under no obligation to join, but we would be grateful if you joined us. Join only if you want to have a political discussion or if you are partial to chatting or having fun. Welcome aboard. Welcome to hell.

discord.gg/N6AwR