If she died today we could save the world by August

If she died today we could save the world by August.

If Scalia can die suddenly, even liberals can.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/329981-trump-eyeing-second-supreme-court-seat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wetworks?

Is she leaving?

Memeing for her demise

What if someone murders her?Will president have to assign someone with her views?

No, he can get any conservatives he wants

Scalia was an insane man who believed in demons and demonic possession.

awww sheeit, we annexing mexico

If I get DUB5 she will DIE
Date of death will be indicated by digits

And he loved personal liberty and defended our Constitution with his life

He's battling marxist demons with St. Michael now, God rest his soul.

88 confirms she's gone tomorrow.

can i get the quick rundown on this chick?

I've seen some girls share positive posts about her on social media recently

rip brendan frasier

Nope, he can nominate anyone he wants, and with Republicans in control of the Senate and the filibuster gone there's literally no way to stop the confirmation.

>yfw eternally conservative court

hope she begs Trump to replace her with another lefty female and he laughs in her face and plays her the clips of Schumer during the Gorsuch confirmation saying that he won't do anything to help Trump

She was appointed by Based Bill Clinton. Poltards are mad because she is going to BTFO right wing retards

She's the face of the liberal justices on the court and currently the only woman on the court. That's kind of it.

there are 3 women on the court dumbass.

>Scalia
>die

he was killed, most likely. There was stuff about it on wikileaks, but the election hype just covered it up.

she resisted calls by the Dems to retire while Obama was prez so that she could fulfill a lesbian fantasy of giving her seat to the first woman president. so (((they))) whacked Scalia instead and then Dems got BTFO by a trick to delay confirmation until after the election.

she's the only one who wears the little frill around her neck so she's the only one who counts

Ginsburg? Let me check these digits first.

No one gives a shit about what you think canada, sort your pajeet problem out

Lawyer version of Hilary Clinton. Was a Blue Dog in the 90's but now since the court is so far right is a "liberal."

So ultra globalist, pro abortion Soros corporate shill. Her past contributions in 10 years was trying to rule for federal cash for abortions and backstabbing Bernie Sanders with Pelosi when Bernie tried to turn the ACA into univeral healthcare. Her contributions were making it illegal not to have healthcare and fining you if you dont get it. So all the downsides of Bernie's plan, but without the benefit of not going bankrupt due to medical bills.

Someone should take her hunting
bitches love hunting

The Republicans knew that Scalia being found with a pillow over his face and no autopsy was why they could deny the vote and get away with it. The CIA or their organized crime henchman were sloppy on this one. I bet Obama was pissed.

yeah, they cremated his ass quick like they were wanting to save on shipping costs to get his body back home

Nearly.

Let's fire up the ovens.

rolling to see if she dies in 2018

The dyke kike has every disease known to man but refuses to keel over and die.

Scalia was killed by liberals.

Odds, is anyone taking odds, or has created a pool, on when the scabby old cunt kicks the bucket?

Chuck Grassley already announced last week that "someone" was going to vacate their seat this summer. he's the chairman of the justice selection committee.

If Kek is real, the rest of the supernatural probably is as well, to some degree.

What on Earth could possess you to shitpost as shamelessly as you did, you little frustrated virgin?

She'll die soon user, don't worry. Trump has 12 more years, 8 with him, at least 4 with his successor.

The child-blood infusions she takes should keep her going for another 50 years.

Such a brave strong move not to retire under Obama. I heard she's juicing every day doing hot yoga and feels like she's 20. I always make sure to share these feeling with my account commenting on huff po. Fucking idiots are just perplexed Haha

The last 4 digits are the month/day she dies this year

Scalia was a hit

Yeah, RIP Scalia. One day, he's perfectly fine, the next he's found dead of a heart attack with a pillow on his face at the ranch of a top democrat donor and quickly cremated before an autopsy could be performed on one of the most important men in the government.

kek

The Jews are your lords. If you think one dead Kike changes anything, you're just naive.

This bitch never smiles. She looks like the final form of every radical feminist cunt.

If consecutive digits, she gets wacked by a heart attack tomorrow.

I mean, you need to find the right filmmaker for that type of vision.

>Implying he'll even serve 3 years

Podesta doesn't want to kill another SCJ.

serious question

assuming trump gets impeached and pence loses in a landslide in 2020, what would happen if right after that she went alluk snackabar and killed all of the justices in a suicide bombing?

Go fuck yourself mario

they get internet in Mexico now or are you just standing close enough to the wall to get wifi?

There would be a bunch of dead people, I guess?

Reroll

When Odumbo Appointee John Poindexter appeared to the press outside his Cibilo Creek Ranch to announce the death of Scalia, he had classic nervous & lying "shifty-eyes". I knew right away he was lying.

Civil war will happen, beanfriend.

>muh trailer park memes

If he isn't yelling, chances are he's lying tbqh.

Haitian Pituitary Glands

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/329981-trump-eyeing-second-supreme-court-seat

Get ready for it, boys!

>trump wins election
>summons cruz to trump tower during transition
>cruz leaves the meeting smiling
>trump baits obstructionist democrats with gorsuch
>nuclear option gets triggered, gorsuch nominated
>scalia is replaced with another scalia
>now nuclear option is active, simple 51 majority only is needed
>ted "the saint" cruz gets nominated for scotus
>democrats shit themselves silly unable to stop him

They've kissed and made up, Trump set a trap for the democrats with Gorsuch and they walked right into it trying to appease their lunatic donors, now they're powerless to stop his nominees.

Truly, we are returning to a golden age of patrician-tier statesmen.

What if she died and that utter cuck nominates another Kikess?
Would you learn some lesson then Sup Forums?
Probably not.

Yeah, the eyes are the best way to tell when someone is lying. Shifting or rapidly blinking often means lying.

Who, Odumbo, or Poindexter?
JP has always stayed under the radar.

pedosta

You never know when the Zodiac Killer might strike again.

The best part is the Gorsuch isn't an exact carbon copy of Scalia. IIRC Scalia was supportive of executive power, while Gorsuch is generally suspicious of it. Plus Scalia was very against Roe v. Wade, while Gorsuch generally talks about it as settled precedent. Trump handed the Democrats a gift in a generally conservative judge who would limit the president's power and not go after Roe too hard, but the Dems decided to autistically screech and force the nuclear option. Now Trump could nominate Hitler as the next justice and there's nothing the Dems can do about it.

spoopy

here ya go Death

Wait, rumors are that kennedy will retire, isn't he conservative?

Kek that dumb bitch should have quit when obama was still in office.

>Based Bill Clinton
>Poltards
>BTFO
Fuck off shill

Increasingly rare flag